there will be a bar fight guys brace yourselves. between our squand and the baloon squand. most likely because yausef is the guy who came between mikael and even's friendship. they coincidentally encounter at noora's birthday party and shit goes down. yep.
I HOPE THAT EVEN POPS ALL THE BALLONS AT THE BALLONS SQUAND.
To be the queen of rap
You gotta actually rap
You doing circles in the gym
You out here running some laps
How you talk a big game
And you still on tutorials
But you always coming through
With some new editorials
Waited 20 billion years to
Respond to a diss
Thought you finally came
But you was taking a piss
1. Adam Day, 5SOS’ music teacher, previously revealed that Michael Clifford showed so much ambition from his early start. “Michael always said to me. ‘I’m going to be a superstar one day,’” he told Rolling Stone mag.
2. One of his favourite bars is The Nice Guy in Los Angeles
3. A few of Michael’s celeb friends are Nick Jonas and Jessica Origliasso of The Veronicas.
4. Unlike bandmate Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford likes to write darker songs like “Jet Black Heart.”
5. In fact, Ash said that Michael hated the hook in their first big single, “She Looks So Perfect.”
6. For his 20th birthday party, he borrowed a house in Beverly Hills and was kicked out of the crib in the early morning hours. Will he be able to top that this year?
7. Michael has a dog named Federer, but he only sees him a few times a year when he goes back to his parents’ home in Australia.
8. Michael suffers from a mild depression, but is all about focusing on things that make him happy.
9. With that said, he feels a bit like an advocate for mental health.
10. Despite meeting his bandmates at a Christian private school in Sydney, he doesn't attend church anymore.
11. Michael used to listen to Prince as a child, thanks to his dad.
12. He once got into a fight with James Corden during the filming of the host’s late night show. Apparently, the band kept stepping on the comedian’s lines, which caused the host to lash out on the guitarist.
13. According to Michael, his grandma sends him the worst Christmas presents every year. “My grandma buys a lot of gifts, but gets me the same shampoo every year. I don't like it. Enough with the Black Suede. I'm done with it,” he joked.
14. He's actually lost some hearing in his right ear because of screaming fans.
15. Michael first started playing guitar because he was absolutely obsessed with “Guitar Hero”.
16. He has reportedly said that he’s open to dating fans.
17. Michael’s a big fan of patterned underwear. We imagine he looks perfect standing there…
18. He’s eagerly looking forward to the release of “Final Fantasy XV”. Clearly, Michael’s a huge fan of the video game series-he even has a ‘Final Fantasy” tattoo.
19. Even with over 7.4 million followers on Twitter, Michael admitted that he isn’t the best at using the social platform.
20. Just like the rest of us, he lives for the Netflix’s “Stranger Things”.
21. Over the summer, as part of their Sounds Live Feels Live world tour, Michael and the rest of 5SOS sold out Madison Square Garden in New York City.
“According to another variation, the wolf-like beast will hunt down and kill Catholics who do not follow the rules of Lent. This coincides with the French Catholic loup-garou stories, according to which the method for turning into a werewolf is to break Lent seven years in a row. [x]”
my feelings about actual Catholicism are weird and tangled up in family history and unpleasant school experiences, but catholic-adjacent mythology is fucking hysterical, every time.
Stiles is having a drink at his favorite bar when a gorgeous guy says they’re supposed to be meeting. Stiles thinks Derek has the wrong guy, but Derek insists he’s the right one.
Rooney’s is a great place to get a drink after shifts end.
It’s half-way between the subway station and his apartment, so Stiles will stop
in several nights a week. Occasionally, one of his roommates will meet him for
an early dinner, but Allison’s working third shift this week, Isaac is in the
middle of his four-three, and Erica’s got a big work project that’s making her
come home late all week.