The Phantomhive Servants in Ch. 129 (WTF, Guys)
Chapter 129 has certainly given us a lot to think about, mainly with the confirmation of 2CT.
Here are a few other interesting notes it offered:
- Violet confirmed that the Blue Star is real!Ciel
- Soma confirmed that there was more than one assailant at the Townhouse and that real!Ciel was one of them
- Snake’s snakes did not smell anything strange about real!Ciel compared to our!Ciel (like a different scent or the smell of decomposition, if real!Ciel were to be a traditional Bizarre Doll)
- Perhaps this was due to the rain or proximity?
- Tanaka, the former Phantomhive butler, was not present
Lots of things to work with there concerning real!Ciel.
But straight to the titular point– the servants.
Finny is 100% a pro to have noticed something was off.
I anticipated this chapter would show real!Ciel at the Manor, but in my mind it was far more dramatic involving the appearance of Tanaka and the vital observation by Snake that real!Ciel was not our!Ciel.
Clearly that did not happen.
What the frick, Snake?!
And where are you, Tanaka?!
On the bright side, I think the house steward will show up next chapter *crosses fingers*
I swear, real!Ciel better have been wearing an eyepatch when he showed up otherwise I’m fricking done with the servants.
You’ve never seen your master without an eyepatch for three years and you think nothing of it? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU.
If that’s what Finny thought was off then no shit, Finny..! That’s not a difficult observation to make!
In their defense, it’s not like they had an inkling about the twin thing.
Also, weren’t you wondering where Sebastian was? It’s not like Ciel would show up on his own after being gone for so long! GUYS.
Bard, you were in the military. Mey-rin, you have sniper vision. Snake, you have snakes. YOU ALL HAVE OBSERVATIONAL POWERS EXCEPT FINNY WHO NOTICED
due to his adoration and closeness to the young master. Maybe Tanaka hid himself in shame since his dumbass coworkers didn’t notice the obvious.