Being Neighbours With John and Sherlock Would Involve
“Being Neighbours (and close friends) with John and Sherlock would involve” - Requested by anon
‘Fun’ Fact: I roleplayed as Sherlock for a year or so online and met amazing people who I don’t talk to anymore because they just thought of me as Sherlock and it got on my nerves a little bit
- Sherlock banging on the wall between your two apartments at insane hours when John’s out because he needs help with an experiment so needs you to come over. When you ask him why he didn’t just text you, he says he did and you didn’t wake up. Obviously.
- Writing your own blog so you and John often talk about your blogs and Sherlock just rolls his eyes and microwaves an eyeball or something
- Giving John a key to your apartment one day and since then Sherlock often comes around for tea because Mrs Hudson and John are out.
- Getting dragged into their cases and you end up taking photos for them. John uses some of them on his blog. You had to stop a bit because Sherlock was getting distracted by the camera
- Receiving texts from Moriarty during the Great Game because he finds you interesting much to John and Sherlock’s annoyance
- Yelling at Sherlock through the wall when he gets bored because it sounds like you’re being attacked. All you get in reply is “Bored” and more shots.
- Going around for tea with them
- Sherlock telling you to “For God’s sake shut up” and then being told by John to apologise so he goes around to your apartment but there’s a large sign on your door saying “Fuck off Sherlock” so he texts you instead
- Actually being considered Sherlock’s friend in the end and they both value you as part of their group