Good luck!! ❤️
1. Grab a sketchbook and some pencils, go to your favorite place and draw it (u can also make some photos)
2. Go bake something new! It’s fun and if it turns out good u can make it again some time.
3. Go for a long walk or run somewhere you don’t know. Do keep your phone with you though!!
4. Redecorate your room, find some inspiration and just do it!
5. Catch up with some friends, and go do something fun together.
6. Try a new make-up look, or hair look!
7. Make a music playlist (doesn’t matter for who) or search for new music!
8. Make a bucket list, and maybe do something that is on it!
9. Make a list of things you can do when you’re bored!
10. Learn a new language, (memrise and duo lingo are free apps with a lot of languages you can learn)
11. Last one : take a nap. The internet says that after you’ve taken a short nap, you’ll feel more inspired and creative.
// 5 Reasons You Need to Watch The Great British Bake Off //
It’s probably the most British thing since bad teeth and the Queen, the Great British Bake Off is a baking competition featured on BB1 and chronicles a competition with amateur bakers. Seems dull right? Wrong! Find below my 5 reasons to watch The Great British Bake Off Now!
The sexual innuendo - ‘soggy bottom’ takes on new meaning this show, coming from the delightfully British and polite mouth of Mary Berry, the show makes for some hilarious viewing.
The comedy genius of Sue and Mel - The presenters of the show comedian Sue Perkins and presenter Mel Geidoryc, create wacky farce and mischief as the narrate the amateur baker’s every move.
3. It can be pretty inspirational, from gravity-defying cakes to watching people discover self-confidence the show can really tug at the heart strings!
4. The Cakes Are Pretty Spectacular. From the showstopper to the technical challenge, these people know what they’re doing. Get ready to be impressed every week.
5. And finally The Great British Humour, its sarcastic, silly and just a little bit dirty! This show never takes itself too seriously and always ensures a laugh.
So give it a go, but warning, never watch this show hungry!
I’m re-reading The Chamber of Secrets and when we meet Percy, he’s reading the book “Prefects Who Gained Power” and Ron makes a comment about how ambitious he is. How he wants to be the Minister of Magic one day.
Which got me thinking so I talked to Inky about it and wow, Slytherin Percy. Percy getting sorted into Slytherin (or choosing Slytherin) and trying to fix everything from the inside out; organizing clubs for the first years so they can find friends who won’t bully them for not being purebloods, making to-do lists, running bake sales, writing pamphlets, leading tolerance training. Creating political movements and unapologetically gaining power. Making enemies with the blood purists, championing his Weasley name and making it ring powerful and important and influential with the new generation of witches and wizards.
Slytherclaw Percy who understands, who uses what he knows about Gryffindor from his family to empower the Slytherins who get glanced over and bullied. Telling them that they’re important and powerful and that this is the time to make the connections that are going to help them get ahead and succeed in life. Spending your time efficiently—that’s the way to succeed.
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
So it’s that time of the year, Kittens! APHRODISIA!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! This is THE festival for Aphrodite devotees and worshipers. Its our Christmas and New Years wrapped up into one giant awesome glitter party of EPICNESS! Basically, it’s kind of a big deal. So let us go over a bit about the festival and some ideas on what you can do to celebrate!
What is Aphrodisia?
As stated above it’s the ultimate Aphrodite festival! It’s where we honor and give thanks to our beloved goddess, specifically Aphrodite Pandemos (goddess of all).
When is Aphrodisia?
Sooo historically Aphrodisia falls sometime between July and August, but some worshipers (myself included) like to celebrate it on the summer solstice. So pick a day that works for you and your worship.
How do I celebrate Aphrodisia?
Lets give you a bit of a background on how the Ancient Greeks went about it. The festival started with the purification of Aphrodite’s temples with the blood of a dove (one of Aphrodite’s sacred animals). Though after that initial blood sacrifice, no other blood sacrifice was permitted in order to keep the altar intact from any pollution. Instead, offerings of flowers, fire, and incense were give to our lady.
Well that’s great, Jessie, but I’m not sacrificing a damn dove…
Lucky for you then I have alternative ways to celebrate that do not involve blood of any kind:
Cooking/Baking - Food is typically the heart of all festivals regardless on what is being celebrated and our festivals as Hellenic Polytheist are no different. Cook/Bake/Buy a special meal and give some as an offering to Aphrodite! You can even sit at your altar with her and enjoy the meal together. Lost on what to cook or bake? Look at a list of foods considered to be aphrodisiacs and ones associated with Aphrodite!! Also if you want to keep some historical accuracy to your celebration, stay away from any red meats (or any kind of meat, if you so choose). But that’s completely up to you! Don’t feel like you have to go beyond your means to make a grand feast! Do what you can because that’s more than enough!
Flowers - Seriously though, guys. FLOWERS!! Fake or real. Store bought or picked outside. Don’t matter. Decorate your altar with it and give them as offerings and congrats you just won at devotion!
Expressions - Aphrodisia is about giving thanks and honoring our beloved goddess, so what better way to do then to actually TELL her through your own expression. You can write her a letter, essay, journal entry, hymn, poem, story, whatever. Or you can make a collage, draw a picture, make prayer beads…ANYTHING! Whatever way you can, express your love, admiration, and devotion to our lady!
Be in Nature - This especially applies for those of us celebrating on the Summer Solstice. Go outside and find Aphrodite in the beauty that is nature. Thank her for it and appreciate the fact that you yourself are part of that beauty! If it’s at all feasible for you try watching the sunrise and the sunset and invite Aphrodite to sit with you.
Appreciate Beauty - So to add on to appreciating beauty in nature, you can appreciate beauty wherever you find it. Go to an art gallery, a library, museum, garden, a movie, a concert, wherever you find beauty, go there and give thanks to Aphrodite for how happy your soul feels looking at the gorgeousness
Be of Service - Aphrodisia is specifically honoring Aphrodite Pandemos, goddess of all. So its the perfect time to do good for others, especially those in need. If you’re celebrating in June, you can absolutely connect it to the fact that it’s Pride Month and do something for the LGBTQ+ community! Or any community, organization, or movement of your choosing. The current social and political environment is so toxic that the world can always use a helping hand and a large dose of the love of Aphrodite!
Other Offerings - As stated above, along with flowers, fire and incense were given as offerings. So don’t feel bad at if all you can give Aphrodite is a lit candle or incense in her honor! Some other simple offerings are wine, tea, apple juice, olive oil, crystals, herbs, songs, shells, salt, and any/all shiny things!
****Aphrodisia is also a FANTASTIC time to ask Aphrodite to bless any items you may wish for her to bless. Also if you wish to make your own ritual oil/water/spray for her, Aphrodisia is the time!
So there are some ideas on what you can do, but they are not the only things you can do! Look at your own devotion and worship to figure out how you wish to celebrate this magnificent holiday! Remember, do what you can and it will be more than enough!!
Would you be able to do (or know any) Jack breaking up with Bitty, and then Jack trying to win Bitty back but Bitty is stubborn and hurt. Jack eventually does win him back but with lots of help from Lardo. Sorry I know that's kinda long and detailed.
Jack can hardly remember the disastrous phone call that had landed him in this predicament.
He’d been Championship-stressed, and injured but resisting pain meds, missing Bittle like mad but being slowly driven mad by their inability to find time to even talk.
And when he’d finally gotten Bits on the phone, he’d been distracted by a Haus full of hungry teammates and a final project.
Apparently, he’d snapped at Bittle, something along the lines of “I’ve had enough,” and “this just isn’t working,” and “us, this, we are not working.”
What Jack remembers clearly is his phone erupting in texts from Lardo, Ransom and Holster, demanding to know if he’d actually broken up with Bittle via Skype while Bittle was fielding the chaos of the Haus kitchen during finals.
At which point all the potential interpretations of what he’d fucking said finally hit him.
But it was too late. Ransom and Holster, the good captains friends that they were, had already circled the wagons. All of his calls went straight to Bittle’s phone number, and when he dialed Holster he got a succinct “You’ve been cancelled, bro.”
While that hurt – well, it was all good to know that Eric had people around who – dear heavens – weren’t lashing out at him because of their own bullshit.
When he finally made it down to Samwell he was greeted by a stony-faced Lardo at the door.
So began Jack’s worst summer since the botched draft.
He’d managed to convince Lardo of his idiocy and commitment to earning Bittle’s forgiveness.
Ransom and Holster had taken a bit more work, and he’d had to sit through a speech on the importance of self-care and not lashing out that Shitty would have been proud of.
But those three were downright congenial compared to the steely-eyed, blotchy-faced Bittle he’d finally managed to reach.
“You were right, Jack. This, you and I, we don’t make sense. So, I appreciate you coming down all this way, but you’ve wasted your time.”
And that was that.
“Alright, Zimmermann, we’ve tried climbing up to his windowsill –”
“He didn’t appreciate the implication that he’d somehow accepted pay for his affections during our relationship.”
“I thought he’d like the whole ‘she rescued him right back’ opportunity there.”
Jack runs a hand through his hair as he and Lardo recount his botched efforts.
“So, yes, we tried Pretty Woman.”
“And the boombox outside the window scene.”
“Don’t forget the field of daffodils,” Jack adds.
“What was his objection to that one again.”
“Oh, you know, didn’t like being set up to be cheated on. I thought you said you and Shitty actually watched Big Fish.”
“Yeah, but….we may have been under the influence at the time. Let’s stay on track, Zimmermann.”
“Let’s not forget the choreographed serenade with Rans and Holster.”
“Yeah. Man, he cut them off from the bake-mail list all summer for that.”
Jack can’t help the groan he lets out.
“Ok, we still haven’t tried the Beauty and the Beast –”
“You’ve got the dough to purchase a librar–”
“I think I’ve got to do this my own way.”
He finds Bitty sitting on top of his car a week later, golden in the sunlight, a small photo album – Jack’s photo album – on his lap.
“Jack Laurent Zimmermann.”
And there are two things hearing his full name from Eric Bittle can mean, but he thinks – he hopes – that this inflection means.
“Bittle, please, I–”
“You’ve been trying to tell me. This whole time. But I–I couldn’t see it until,” he flips open the photo album to a candid picture snapped by Shitty. It’s one of the few in the album that actually include Jack. But the look on his face.
Jack looks away from the naked emotion on his captured image and looks instead to Bittle.
“I’ve been a stubborn ass.”
“No, Bits, you didn’t do a thing wrong.”
“But I did. I went full on Southern Grudge without even giving you a chance.”
“Well, it’s not like I didn’t earn it.”
“But those flowers were really lovely. And you danced! For me. In public!” Bittle’s laugh is a little wet and Jack can’t help but reach out for him, caress the tears away before they can fall. “Take me back, Jack Zimmermann.”
“Only if you’ll have me back, too.”
“Of course,” Bitty presses into the sweetest kiss to Jack’s lips.
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better - Jungkook x Reader:
This is the closest any of us will probably get to 1v1 him tbh
Challenging Jungkook had become a daily occurrence. Sports, games, rapping, baking, reading, the list goes on, the other’s would be sick of your competitive stints if only they weren’t so entertaining. Last night he’d tried to ‘out bake’ you, claiming his mystery cake would be infinitely better, and done faster, than the one you were already half way through making. The mess was catastrophic, Jin nearly fainted when he entered the kitchen, the rest thought the two of you looking so determined in amongst the cloud of flour was pretty cute. Photos taken and saved for the next birthday. Unfortunately, none of the members trusted your cooking enough to sample and judge your cakes, resulting in the both of you eating your cakes at the counter, solemnly eyeing the batter-covered kitchen.
Currently, he sat beside you on his bed as he scrolled endlessly through twitter while you watched dumb YouTube videos. However, you quickly became bored, craving attention as you poked and prodded at Jungkook’s sides making him squirm and grumble in annoyance. Last night being so anticlimactic made you pretty sad, you just KNOW your cake was supreme to his. You could tell he was bummed too, there can’t be no winner.
“Alright you shit talking meme boy, I challenge you to a wrestling match.”
He quirked an eyebrow, not even needing words to express that he though he was far too physically superior, but you weren’t having it. You set down the ground rules, you had to hold the other person down for 8 seconds to win, no scratching, biting or punching (light slapping allowed) and NO TICKLING. As absurd as the idea was, Jungkook’s competitive streak wouldn’t let him shy away, so the two of you were kneeling opposite each other on his mattress.
You lunged at him, arms gripping his shoulders and ripping him diagonally down towards the mattress. He wasn’t in shock for long as he managed to grab your arm on his way down, pulling you both down. He was relentless, immediately trying to lock his legs over yours as you wildly thrashed to escape him, there was no way you’d let him win this early. You had to think of a way to make him lose his balance, but not to fall on to you since he was half over your torso trying to wrangle your legs. Acting quickly on instinct, you tucked your legs to the side and launched upwards to fling yourself on top of him; if only he had been lighter. As you tried to move quickly around and onto his stomach, he caught you by the waist and threw you down, quickly placing himself over your stomach instead. Squealing and thrashing weren’t helping as Jungkook started to smack his hand on the bed.
If you didn’t find something fast, you’d be done for!
What would make Jungkook weak?
Could anything make Jungkook weak?
You were aware of his warmth radiating into you, god it was unbearable. Sweat starting to bead on your forehead with stress, you forced yourself to think harder.
He shifted his weight to a more comfortable position over you, choosing to straddle your legs rather than crush both of your stomachs. You couldn’t help groaning in annoyance as he pinned your wrists to your chest as he left his other hand free to humiliate you.
His fingers were dangerously close to your breasts, and dangerously close to being severed. Maybe if you could move right, he’d brush against you, feel it, and freak out. Might as well try.
You arched up and twisted, trying in a last attempt to wrench yourself free from his grasp. His large hand holding both of yours together did brush lower on your chest, he immediately retracted it, trying to find something else to hold you down while apologizing bashfully. He wasn’t going to lose to something like that. Unfortunately your legs were still pinned under his, only allowing you to try and pull him sideways off you. Your desperate attempts were met only with one of his hands swatting against yours, like two children slap-fighting, as he used his free hand to continue the count down.
Still swatting, he locked eyes with you and gave you that shit eating grin, relishing in his glory and flinching away from a stray swat. It hadn’t ended just yet, and by god were you going to give it one last shot.
You gave one last lunge your all, moving quickly towards him with all of your strength to hopefully, send him on to his back with you straddling him. One last battle cry sounded from your lips as you felt your chests collide, arms brutally slamming against each other, heads still moving forward. Oh god this was a bad idea! Seeing concussions in your near futures, you both tried to move your heads out of the way, you figured he’d move to your right so moved left. Eyes closed you waited for the glorious feeling of falling, waiting for your victory at the last second over that overgrown meme, it’s so close you can taste it.
You knew victory would taste sweet, but never as sweet as it did right now, if you had to describe it, it’d be like strawberry lip balm. You opened your eyes. Jungkook sure was underneath you but something was off, you were way too close to his fa - oh god this wasn’t meant to happen, he was supposed to lean the other way, he always did! Your lips were pressed together rather harshly, you tried to pull away, to push yourself off his chest and brush everything off as an accident; to forget about it. You couldn’t understand why you wouldn’t budge, lost in your own thoughts until you realized his arms were holding you there! He still hadn’t given up, you realized your fault as he swiftly rolled you over on to your back, his whole body weight keeping you flat against the mattress.
Smack…”Zero. You didn’t think I’d fall victim to something as desperate as that, did you, Y/N?”
He gave you that mocking grin again, moving to let you up as he flopped onto his back.
“You came pretty close once or twice, I’ll give you that, but it was pretty obvious that I’d be victorious.”
“It’s only 19:18 so I’d watch it if I were you. Would’ve been even if it weren’t for those scaredy-cats.”
You rambled on for a little while, trying to defend your skill. It was only when you turned to ask if he would get you both water that you realized he’d fallen asleep.
“So rude…” you whispered as you decorated his face with permanent marker. You didn’t win the wrestling match, but you sure did win the favour of the Hyungs when he woke up. Whiskers really do compliment his bunny smile.
Needing to find an extra curricular activity in order to ‘fill
out’ their college resume, Character A joins the baking club. Here, they
find a group a tightly knit, highly competitive bakers who are striving
to win the Blue Ribbon at the county fair’s baking competition.
I bought an oven off of Craigslist and the guy said it was haunted but I
didn’t believe him? And now everything that I put into it just turns
into a cake? Like it’s not even logical. I’ll put in a frozen lasagna
and when the timer goes off, I have a triple-tiered chocolate cake with
buttercream icing.” AU
Character A and B have been enemies
since they first met at culinary school. Striving to always be better
than the other person, the two of them go head to head in a baking
competition in order to prove who’s the best pie/cake/fancy dinner/ext. maker.
walking home from work, Character A gets caught in a sudden
thunderstorm and has to take shelter in a bakery, which is where they
meet Character B, the eccentric (but lovable) baker who lives above the
shop with their twin sibling, Character C.
Magical universe AU where Character A is a witch who bakes tarts and miniature pies that do everything from soothing a child’s persistent cough, to helping boost a student’s memory before a big test. When Character B comes asking for a pie that will help them deal with grieving over a dead pet, Character A quickly becomes something like their best friend.
“I baked my crush a cheesecake but it turns out that they’re lactose intolerant and now I have all of this cheesecake, but nobody to eat it with, so do you want some?” AU