TIPS TO FEEL MORE MASCULINE
Whether it’s a bad dysphoria day or you just wanna dude out here are some little things you can do to feel more masculine.
• Grow your leg hair out | Grow out your armpit hair
• Use Men’s body wash, deodorant and/or shampoo (Dove Men, Axe, Old Spice)
• Fill in your eyebrows with a little mascara to make them darker and thicker.
• Wear a beanie or hat and tuck your hair into it
• Buy some mens clothes ( A shirt, button up, flannel, some baggy dude jeans)
• Wear Boxers or Briefs
• Picture yourself as who you truly are
• Talk to other trans men
• Do a quick workout
• Use a men’s razor
• If you haven’t already, ask your friends to use your preferred pronoun
• Buy a new hoodie
• Practice voice training techniques and speaking in a lower voice
• Cut your hair