Their height difference gets me all the time like omg. Baekhyun is so tiny compared to Chanyeol, it’s ridiculous and so utterly ADORABLE
He’s so small next to Chanyeol omg I can’t
The freaking mic hit’s Chanyeol’s shoulders and it hits Baek’s nose lol poor Yeol, he has to bend down to talk into the mic! Also the picture cuts him off, but Suho’s just standing on the other side with the other mic alone while CB are together. Suho been third wheeling since 2013 my poor bby
They even emphasized it alksfjlkawef
Chanyeol be teasing my bby Baek and looking proud af while doing it
Omg Baek doesn’t even notice Chanyeol is teasing him
Ohmylord Baekhyun just wants to see what Chanyeol’s taking a picture of but he can barely see the screen because it’s so high up! I’ll give you a stool, it’s okay
IM WHEEZING. BAEK HAS TO LOOK UP AND YEOL HAS TO LOOK DOWN AJ;WLEKFJA;LKEFJ
What the heck Yeol? Are you seriously not tall enough to see? HOW DO YOU THINK BAEK FEELS THEN
Yeol’s almost a head taller than Baek omf
Why does Baek look so much shorter oml. Those ear’s make Yeol look like a literal giant next to him (Suho be third wheeling again but you can’t see)
Even when they’re sitting. Baek looks so tiny!!!!!
Baek looks like a twig compared to Yeol. Not to say Chanyeol is fat, he’s just a lot more muscular than Baek. OMG Chanyeol muscles appreciation post next???
Kind of BY related lol But I kinda wanna talk about B and his hips+thighs. LIke dayum them honey thighs are like perf and his hips are just slightly bigger than most dudes so they're kinda just a little girly and sexy, I know it's not really BY related...but then it got me thinking about what C's fav*(what he's always looking @ or touching) part of B's body is and B's fav. of C. The neck/shoulder + arms seems to be the most obvious ones for C, but I wonder for B? Any opinions?
Ah, Baekhyun’s body is so perfect I’m at a loss for words. It’s a bit feminine yeah, but this is also what makes it so delectable for me personally. His juicy thighs, perfect round butt, beautiful slim legs, and his chest with that pretty nipples… asdfghjkl. Not to mention that little fat he has on his tummy. And that hip line. Dayum.
I don’t know what is Chanyeol’s favorite though, apart of Baekhyun neck, which he loves abusing, and Baekhyun’s shoulders he loves to put his arms around. But I bet he loves Baekhyun’s butt because he was so staring at it during Christmas Day performance. But I think he looks at Baekhyun’s face the most. At least in public. And who can’t blame him. Baekhyun face is so nice to look at, with or without make up, and his smile… His smile is dazzling.
But hell, Chanyeol just loves all of Baekhyun.
Here, let’s have some Baekhyun’s body appreciation *insert perv face*
That pelvis, them thighs
That perfect neck… Long and slender… Swan’s neck…
asdfghjkl Baekhyun’s nipples
That perfect ass you want to do unspeakable things to
No words needed…
That arms… Baekhyun in sleeveless shit…
That delicious tummy
That sinful face and pretty fingers
Most beautiful smile in the world
Send help… Sexual frustration level exceeded.
JFC ADMIN MTL WHY WOULD YOU DO THSI IT WAS JSUT A QUESTION NO APPRECIATION WAS CALLED FOR asjkaskslopqwlel5;’r;’klr;’d
I think the parts you mentioned are the ones Chanyeol enjoys touching the most! Like, he’s usually touching Baekhyun’s arms, neck and shoulders… For Baekhyun, I’d say he enjoys every part of Chanyeol ha haha ha aha aha maybe but he places his hand on Chanyeol’s back a lot (I’m not judging, his back is perfection) so maybe that’s it? Could be, along with many others!
thanks for your message and enjoy the baek body appreciation thingy ♥
- I joined the debuting team even though my training period was short. I felt that I was lacking and even if it was a short period I had to work hard to enter that team. I was happy because my efforts paid”
- I wanted to become a singer since 4th grade and I would even tell my friends that I was going to become a celebrity. And when I started taking auditions, I failed for other companies and after getting into high school, I was preparing to advance into a university with a music impact but oddly enough, the opportunity came to me. The day I went to take my exams, I was pretending to be a musician in that I was holding the music notes in front of the school and relaxing my vocals when someone suddenly tapped my back. I’m not sure if I can call this a luck of thousand years, but that’s how I was fatefully casted into SM.
- I want to become an all-rounded artiste, my family is very concerned and takes good care of my health~!
- When I feel like I am lacking something, I monitor people who are good at it and learn. That is why I wasn’t shaking while thinking ‘this is scary what should I do,’ but because instead I let out a war cry, 'I will fight with this!’ while looking at the camera, I feel like I was able to overcome it faster.
- I declared it to my parents when I was 11 years old. I told them that I didn’t think I would be able to work sitting in an office, because I’m very lively by nature and I cannot stay still in one spot. I would sing along to the songs that came out on TV and my friends would tell me that I was good, so because of that I wanted very much to try it out. Then, in the sixth year of elementary school, I saw singer Rain sunbaenim and I officially developed my dream of being a singer. I thought he was very handsome when I saw the broad stage being filled up just by his powerful presence.
I originally have the kind of character that is not afraid of strangers. Even if someone gives of the vibe that they do not like me, I would still be friendly towards them. And I will like anyone who has basic manners. You seem to receive love in particular when you greet your sunbaenims well.
I do not like tensed atmospheres. If the atmosphere seems languid, I will chatter noisily. I actually did not know what it means to be depressed when I was younger. I thought, “Is it that unpleasant feeling I get when it rains?” If someone seems down, I would talk with no purpose and make them laugh. Because if you do not extinguish the depressing thoughts quickly, your heart will keep getting heavier and then it will be difficult to overcome them in the future.
More than any other things, I want to be better at singing. Because I wanted to be a singer from the beginning. I want to sing so well that people who listen will go “Wow!” and be in admiration. Without too much flourish or techniques, but someone who is able to sing effortlessly and relatably [to people]. Though I do not have the opportunity of singing alone yet, I hope that I will be able to let many people listen to my songs in the future.
My lucky charm is this bracelet that was given to me buy a noona I really like. She’s my trainer and she gave me this bracelet during a slump I had before this (wolf) comeback. I was worried and had a lot of thoughts about singing. She gave me this bracelet to become the fearless Baekhyun I once was.
- For instance, if someone got a move wrong, I make everyone laugh by expressing that more ridiculously. It’s not like I say something funny and make the atmosphere better. (laughter)
- To be honest, i was having a really hard time when we were preparing for Exoluxion concert. But after meeting fans like this and seeing your facial expressions, all my exhaustion vanished. I felt like my efforts were paid off and that makes me happy.
- Lay hyung is often doing activities in China, the time he spend with his members is not much and he feels very sorry towards us. But there is actually nothing to feel sorry for, there is no need to apologise.
- I don’t suffer any setbacks because of the time difference. I wake up and go about when the sun rises, and I know when the sun sets so I sleep well. The state of getting enough sleep is great. Getting sleep during our promotional activities is the most difficult. We didn’t sleep for about 2~3 days consecutively when we were shooting the music video for ‘Growl’. These days, if I have a shooting/filming early in the morning, I can’t sleep well either. My face actually swells a lot. If I don’t get good sleep, my face becomes very swollen.
- (How do you relieve stress?) I exercise until I can’t worry any more. Otherwise, I would go into the car and shout. And I would also focus on a game that doesn’t require any thinking. If I’m in the dorm, I mainly enjoy playing computer games. I’m similar to the guys my age.
When I first became a trainee, the hyungs said that I was pretty funny when they saw me. A trainee who had just entered the company would normally not do anything and stay quiet, but I really didn’t rest to stop talking. So then the hyungs and friends around me were curious of me. And so I think that was how we became close quickly. Truthfully, I’m not the kind to be discouraged anywhere I go.
- There was a year of nothingness after ‘MAMA’ activities’, until the comeback of ‘Wolf’. It was during that time that I reached a slump. It was fortunate that it wasn’t the peak of our promotional activities. Because I debuted right after a relatively short trainee period, I crashed too fast. So, for a year, I strove hard to do songs and dances as though I was trainee. Even now, when I have free time, I would practice. Because we don’t have time to go to the practice room, I would sing songs in the car as we get to places. I sing to the extent of people around me telling me I am noisy. Since we are too busy preparing for our award ceremony performance right now, I’m thinking of practicing dancing even harder, starting next year. Shim Jaewon hyung, who directs the performances, says that since I’m great at my expressiveness, he recommends to guide me step by step on how to learn the very basics of dancing.
- I drove a tractor before. Because my grandmother lives in Gangwondo Yanggu, so when I was little I went to the countryside a lot with my father. I remembered that I stepped on the pedal before when I was on the tractor, I had my safety belt buckled.
For me music is something that stays by my side always, when I am having a hard time, when I am tired, when I am lonely, when I am sad, when I am joyous, when I am happy.
It’s so simple, but also so difficult. I want all people of the world to be happy, unconditionally.
- (What kind of singer do you wish to be?) A singer that communicates a message. Vocalisation is important, making pretty sound is important, but most of all, when you sing there must be a story you want to tell. Even if the notes sometime go shaky, I want to put meaning into my singing. Rather than thinking “I’ll bend this note here and use this technique here”, I try to sing with the goal of moving people’s hearts, even just one.
- I relieve stress by always smiling!^^ I try to smile even when I’m angry, when things are hard. And I smile so others can see & get energy from me, because I’m LIGHT!