My Book Collection as of the end of 2012.
WARNING: This would be a very long post consisting of pictures of all the books I own and have gathered from way back up to the end of the year.
Since the new bookshelf that my mom bought me arrived today, I just thought that it’s fitting to dust all of my books before I re-stack them. It was a very tedious job and that it took me 4 hours to finish them all. And so to start of the new year, I have all my clean books to show you, guys. (maybe, in the future, I’ll sell them or put ass giveaway. MAYBE.)
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling Hardbound + Paperback (the missing ones are out, borrowed by my cousins)
- Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch
- The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare (different sizes which mean they’re given as gifts. haha)
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
- The Mysterious Benedict Society Series by Trenton Lee Stewart
- A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin (I have yet to buy the not-movie-tie-in edition of the first book)
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- David Levithan books and his collab works with Rachel Cohn
- Haruki Murakami & Markus Zusak books
- The Lorien Legacy Series by Pittacus Lore
- The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer (YES, I have them. YES, I have read them all once. And NO, I didn’t buy them. They were GIFTS)
- Book series that I have yet to complete
- Books from Local (Filipino) authors
- Books for Preteen/Intermediate readers
- Books with suicide as main theme
- Books with peculiar/weird characters or themes
- Books for older teens/adults
- Compiled Editions + Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
- Book sale finds / Secondhand books
And here’s a picture of everything together:
2012 had been a good year for me bookhoard-wise. And honestly, I am very thankful for these books are the only treasures I am so emotionally attached to. And even if I don’t believe in heaven, if it really does exist, I think this would be pretty much close to that.