if you're still doing 5 things, how about top 5 most brutal things yuuri katsuki has ever said while hangry?
(i was hoping to put the last 25+ of these into three separate posts, but due to Real Life Things, i’ve only been able to finish three, so until i can finish the rest i’ll be making separate posts. as of right now, please do not send any more 5 things asks!)
- During one brutal practice where Yuuri struggles to land a quad salchow-triple toe combination, Victor won’t let them break for lunch until he can complete the routine without falling. After his third fall, Yuuri complains that Victor is going to go bald before they break for lunch. Yuuri sleeps on the couch that night.
- Celestino has tied his hair back ever since Yuuri told him to focus more on correcting his form than his bad perm.
- Once, when delirious on a juice cleanse, Yuuri told Phichit that he thought that The King and The Skater was a terrible movie. (He later apologized, even if he had meant it. Phichit is more important to him than that. “You know how I get when I’m hungry,” Yuuri had cried after Phichit bought him a post-cleanse pizza. “I was wrong. I never wanted to hurt you, Phichit.”)
- “I’m divorcing you,” Yuuri says, because he’s seven months pregnant and his entire everything hurts and all he wants are some goddamn peaches, and yeah it’s three in the morning, but there’s a store open 24/7 right down the road that has peaches, and Victor, please get me some peaches, i’m so hungry. “I’m taking Makkachin back to Hasetsu with me and we are raising this baby without you and his name will be Victor Nikiforov Is A Terrible Husband Katsuki, and he’ll have to deal with that well into his adult life, all because you wouldn’t go get me my fucking peaches.” (Victor goes and gets him the peaches).
- On their fifth wedding anniversary they have dinner reservations at The French Laundry, and Yuuri is so fucking excited and also starving, but Victor wants to get freaky in their hotel room before the go eat, because he has yet to work up an appetite. Yuuri tries to get into it, but he’s totally thinking of the prefix menu he saw online and moans “veal tongue” instead of “Victor” while Victor is eating his ass out, and anyways, it’s a rough dinner, but it all works out.