a summer of 2k16 is a great opportunity to glow up on the asses of those who have slept on you. Hope everyone has an amazing come back and that you all get that “ they got hot this summer”
1. drink plenty of water: i knoe that this is any every “tips post” but it’ll help you maintain a beautiful complexion, fresh breath, help with weight loss, and so so so much more
2. coconut oil: this is the shit! use it for your hair, your face, your legs ….everything.
3.exercise: do your squats, eat healthy food. best form of revenge is a super hot body.
4. post so many selfies on social media …. make sure the photos are super dpe and look very luxurious and mysterious and fancy and work on getting more followers. i suggest you look through Russian Instagram to find poses and study selfie angles.
5. have a stunning wardrobe: you don’t need lots of money to dress like you’re rich. it’s all about how you combine your clothes together. chose neat, fshionable clothes. look up the style of olivia person an the kardashians.
6.read and watch lots of movies: get educated and informed over the summer. feed your soul with sophistication. read philosophical books or whatever kind you like . watch old movies.
7. step OUT of your comfort zone: don’t go to bed unless you’ve done something each day that you have never done before. it’ll be a graet boost for your self confidence. i promise!
8.go out, have fun, takes lots of pictures and post them. it doesn’t have to cost much, a simple trip to the beach will do .. just flash that hot hot summer body.
9. be humble, but still, let those bitches know.
10. meet new people and post selfies with them.
11. get a haircut or change your haircut or whatever as long as you change something, have a makeover.
12. do weekly DIY spa days: you can make your own pedi, amni, body scrub, facial masks with ingredients from your kitchen.
13.take good good care of yourself and make sure you’re stress free and happy.
14.stay away from people who make you feel like shit.
15. avoid seeing your fake friends and stick to the passive agressive braging snapchat/IG routine.
dark eyes, coy smiles, knowing looks, drumming manicured nails on a desk, heels clicking down an empty hallway, bared necks, biting your bottom lip, head held high, wild hair, false pride, clenched fists, witty one-liners, throwing the first punch, bared teeth, being the last to break eye contact, harsh laughter, hollow threats, bloody lips, bruised knuckles, walking alone in the rain while laughing, thunder and lightning filling the sky, cold water, burning alcohol, half-finished cigarettes, sharp teeth and sharper wit, morbid fascination, calculated looks, playing innocent, curled toes, arched backs, breaking a guy’s nose when he goes too far, worn out boots, black ink, cursive scrawl, shattered mirrors, bitter winters, broken glass, flirty banter, stinging insults, silk sheets, fogged windows, black coffee, drinking things too strong, holding back a grimace, cocky attitudes, dark lipstick, the engine of a motorcycle coming to life, neon lights, crowded clubs, wanting to be anywhere else, having a reputation for a reason, shoving someone up against the wall and pulling them up by their collar when they get on your nerves, pulling yourself away slowly, playing with someone’s tie just to get underneath their skin, calculated risks, doing something stupid just because you can, letting your curiosity go too far, a voice like velvet, soothing and dark, flickering lights, leather jackets, mocking looks, hiked up skirts, making the first move in a chess game, cruel laughter, pounding headaches,
sore muscles, a cheshire grin