Health and Hygiene
1. Switch out coffee for tea. You still get your caffeine fix without compromising the calories, sugars, and fats. There are also various flavors and sugar/calorie free sweeteners for tea if you don’t like the taste.
2. Cut all sodas, energy drinks, and artificial juices out of your diet. Switching to just water is insanely beneficial for weight loss, nutrition, and to generally feel better.
3. Use mouthwash before your brush your teeth, not after. Mouthwash helps to break down colonies of bacteria in your mouth, and loosens them from your teeth and gum surfaces. Brushing your teeth is what completely gets the bacteria out of your mouth. Mouthwash before brushing=whiter, cleaner, healthier teeth.
4. Switch to unscented men’s deodorant. Women’s deodorant is generally weak af, stains clothes, and doesn’t last nearly as long as men’s.
5. Switch to men’s razors for shaving your legs/armpits/pussy. It has finer, sharper blades for a clean shave without nicking your skin.
6. Never ever ever use douches, scented pads/tampons, or strongly scented soap for your pussy. It fucks with your natural pH and can cause yeast infections, UTI’s, and just generally throws off your pussy ’s health.
7. Lotion/moisturize your skin (preferably with SPF) every single day. Aside from easing dry and dead skin, it helps you tan better and more evenly during the summer. Using SPF protects your skin from harmful UV rays and makes your skin younger, more radiant, and more flexible.
8. Do a mini workout in your bathroom right before your shower. I like to do 50 squats, and then 30 sec side planks on each side while waiting for my water to warm up. It kills any “no time to workout” excuses, and you can wash any sweat or grime right off immediately after.
9. Switch up your workouts every 3 months to avoid plateuing. Keep your body challenged and excited during your workout.
10. Eat at least 3 meals a day, each with a serving of protein and fiber. Don’t skimp on fruits and vegetables, and try to cut unnecessary starches and complex carbs.
11. Make some bomb ass workout playlists to keep you jamming and motivated when you exercise. Be sure to switch up playlists and songs to keep it interesting, too. I like to use songs I don’t know the lyrics to; I learn the lyrics through working out, and when I know the song word for word I switch it out for another song.
12. Stretch before bed every night for a better nights sleep and less soreness in the morning.
13. Be sure to have an even balance of weight training and cardio in your workouts, to strengthen your muscles, bones, and your heart without exhausting or neglecting any one part of your body.
14. If your insurance covers it, or you can afford to, go to a chiropractor every few months for a regular adjustment. It releases endorphins, fixes your posture, relieves any pent up spinal pressure, and feels just as satisfying as a massage.
15. I like to make sure my feet are smooth, soft, and pedicured at all times. Buy a small pumice stone to rub your heels and soles in the shower with soap and water. Always moisturize your feet after you shower, and avoid being barefoot in wet, populated surfaces (public bathrooms, showerhouses, etc)
16. Before brushing your teeth, dip a cotton swab in some diluted hydrogen peroxide and run it over the surface of your teeth and gums. Hydrogen peroxide kills many harmful bacteria in your mouth. This will leave your teeth cleaner, whiter, and stronger.