Here what I’m packing for my study abroad experience! (Of course, these are only study related things, I’m bringing clothes too, don’t worry.)
• Backpack: still undecided between the two. The Herschel one is cuter but the other is more practical because there will be hiking involved but again the Herschel is cuter.
• MacBook Air + pink sleeve from Ikea
• iPad mini
• Flower shaped post-it
• Spiral notebook
• Document folder
• Norwegian textbook
• Pencil cases: one for pens, the other for colored pencils and markers.
• Pocket Moleskines (the blue ones): I’m starting a travel journal!!!
• Moleskine Pocket Weekly Planner (the Peanuts one) + Bullet Journal
8.4.15 // I’m sorting through my old work from last year and keeping my favorites papers from English. Also, this is my new backpack! It’s the campus backpack from Vera Bradley in the color emerald paisley. My aunt bought it for me on a 60% sale! Score!