Ok but Dancer au. They're all very passionate. Deku couldn't dance for shit, but All Might saw potential in him and teached him. Iida, Momo and Todoroki all come from families of dancers. Kirishima and Ashido are K-pop buddies, and rehearse their choreographies together at lunch. Bakugou and Uraraka have a dance off and she owns his ass, until he starts to do backflips and shit. Woah there pal, chill. Also, Aizawa-sensei in sweatpants and tank tops.
!!!!! i know next to nothing about dance but this? is my jam
- uraraka loves music but does not understand ashido’s deal with exo. at all
- “BUT THEIR SONGS ARE CATCHY!”
- “?? it sounds normal to me”
- “THEY’RE REALLY PRETTY I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND”
- “i don’t think i’m ever gonna get it at this rate”
- iida likes to pretend he’s stiff and bad at dancing when people don’t recognize him
- he’ll do the robot and the sprinkler and other Dad moves and act like he sucks
- then he’ll turn around and dance at his full potential and everyone’s like ?!?!?!?!??!
- he apologizes for his “trickery” every time. he’s so polite, the dance community is fond of him
- bakugou wasn’t originally a dancer. he was a gymnast
- then he came across videos of all might dancing in his prime and immediately went “that. i want to do that”
- he still does gymnastics tho. he’s ridiculous levels of flexible and can do the most ridiculous stunts and flips and likes to incorporate a lot of them into his dance
- the day deku debuts is the day the dance world turns upside down.
- he’s so much like all might, yet at the same time, he’s not
- everyone feels strangely uneasy and threatened by this newcomer
- [cue training montage and ‘i must defeat him’ speeches]
- i have nothing to add onto aizawa in sweatpants and tank tops, that is perfect on its own and i want to bask in the glory of the mental image it gave me.