Hi! Can I have a model MC with RFA+Saeran+V? Thank you very much in advance! :)
Hope you like it!^^
RFA + Saeran and V with a model MC
- Guess who made it to the hottest celebrity couple’s list this year?
- At first, he doesn’t really enjoy the sexy photo shoots you eventually do, but he won’t judge or get possessive.
- Because he tries to be understanding of you career as much as you understand his.
- Plus, he loooooves the attention you two get. He reads social media comments about how people can’t help but imagining you two fucking… which… arouses him more than he would admit to you or to himself.
- It’s so great when you go with him to his premieres, and he’s always on the first row of your fashion shows, and there’s so much buzz all over the media because of that.
- That photo shoot you two did together almost got banned for being too sexy, the chemistry was too obvious and everybody could tell you two definitely had sex after it was over.
- Sometimes, the attention bother you two a little, which makes the private and reserved moments more special.
- In moments like this, you two go to your family’s house, or just hop on his bike and leave to his secret place.
- You two take a lot of selfies, but just the closest ones have the right to see such exclusive pictures.
- Well, he did not see that coming…
- Poor boy gets even more insecure, why would someone so talented, beautiful and relevant date him?
- He getting all self conscious only boost your need to show your affection in public. People will know you’re taken by him, and nobody can say shit about it.
- And most of the time, it works, he’s looking at all these guys envying him, and he won’t lie, it’s a great feeling.
- But media can be really mean saying you’re dating a minor or weird shit like that, and there goes all the confidence you’ve been trying so hard to build up on him.
- So you take him to your photo shoots, introduce him to everybody you work with. Designers, photographers, editors, everybody! Just to show them you’re dead serious about this relationship.
- One day, you took him to one of your fashion shows, you even managed to make him meet you backstage.
- All the other models l o v e him, he’s so sweet and devoted to you, and it’s cute how he is trying not to look at them so you won’t get mad.
- They are all around him as if he is a puppy, and you keep telling them to go easy on him, are you jealous? He won’t deny he kinda likes it.
- Next day, there is a photo of boy Yoosung being pampered by all those gorgeous models all over the news
- No need to say it would take a lot to make his confidence go down after that.
- She’s legitimately proud for all of your accomplishments.
- Also, she loves how you don’t let fame get the best of you, you manage to keep sweet, humble and it’s nothing like a diva.
- Of course sometimes she’s a little insecure, what someone like you could even see on a dull owner of a coffee shop?
- But just a little affection in public and some public statements from you about her on interviews, and she forgets her insecurities.
- She helps with everything she can, she cooks for you, trains with you (she taught you some judo stuff) and makes sure nobody bothers you when you’re resting before a major campaign or fashion show.
- Seriously, she basically manages you better than your own manager.
- You’re constantly bringing her along in your gigs, and she’s legitimately honored to be surrounded by so many talented and inventive people.
- People you work with really like her because she always offer coffee to them, courtesy of her coffee shop, of course.
- And they always manage to pay her back, giving her hair products, make-up, designer clothes, everything that fascinates her about your world.
- She often gets shy because of all the attention she usually gets through you, and sometimes she has to excuse herself from all of this.
- But she felt so proud when you got a GLAAD Award for being such an LGBTQ icon on the fashion industry.
- Which you two celebrated by yourselves, on her coffee shop.
- The elegant stride, the perfect posture, the look in your eyes… you felt very familiar to him at first.
- Then he remembered, you modeled for one of his company products! You did such a great job, and you were so professional and hardworking.
- His father noticed that too and made a move on you during break, that’s why he remembers so vividly, oh god…
- Apologizes one hundred times and makes his father apologize too, which flusters you, because you were completely fine with this before.
- He doesn’t like seeing you just in underwear on billboards all over town, but he would hate to see you act unprofessionally and not doing a gig just because your boyfriend told you so.
- But he will introduce you to all the most renowned photographers and designers to get you to the more high artistic fashion, think less Calvin Klein ads and more Vogue Japan editorials. (shhh, don’t tell him some of them can be really sexy too)
- When you two get tired of the spotlight, he plans a trip to one of his private beaches (Yes, one of)
- And will sue any magazine who gets exclusive shots of your little vacation
- Talking about another power couple. He doesn’t really like the attention, but he can’t hold back a soft smile whenever he hears things like “just imagine their kids”, because he’s definitely imagining.
- When he hacked into your phone and saw you through the CCTV, he fell off his chair in shock
- You’re… you’re that girl from the car show! The one who convinced him to take one of his babies
- He wasn’t really fond of the idea of getting that particular car, but you managed to convince him with strong arguments about the car’s features
and maybe with your sweet smile.
- So yeah, he’s pretty much a fan now he knows your name and where to find your portfolio.
- When you two get together, he doesn’t really enjoy the idea of seeing you in car shows like a product that comes along with the cars
- So he does what he did to Zen, a Tripterbot to spam pictures of you so you can get better gigs.
- Which slowly starts to work, as you’re getting more job offers for photo shoots and even some fashion shows.
- Even with the whole agency thing being over, he’s still not confident to be seen in public with you
- So he starts to wear masks and paper bags when you start getting famous, and people think your boyfriend is trying to make public statement or he’s a mysterious dj or something like this, which only helps increasing your popularity.
- He feels like a proud mom when you get to be spokesperson for a famous car brand. You’ve come a loooong way since being an accessory at car shows.
- You weren’t a big deal when he led you to Rika’s apartment, so he thought you would still be suitable according to all his research
- And let’s say he really wanted to take a pretty face to paradise when RFA would get finally destroyed…
- But as he got to know you, he noticed you were so much more than a pretty face, you were actually a very smart lady starting a business with hair products under your name
- When you get together, he takes as his personal mission to help you with your business and make you a big deal in this industry.
- Congratulations! You got a boyfriend who works as your social media analyst, he knows exactly what you should post to get attention from model agencies and customers to your business.
- He feels really weird and flustered though all the process of taking pictures of you, but deep down he loves to help you and you both know that
- When it comes to your relationship, he’s obviously not comfortable about being seen in public, so yeah… he keeps it at a low profile
- The media just knows you’re taken thanks to a mysterious tattoo you have on your nape, and there are all the speculations about your boyfriend being that famous singer who last music video had you as a feature, or a politician, maybe someone from the royal British family? You never confirm or deny, so the buzz keeps going and boosting likes on your Instagram.
- Another move your social media analyst made sure to pull it off.
- Match made in heaven
- It’s just… perfect! He wants to be the photographer of every one of your photo shoots
- And when is not possible, he makes sure to get you to work with someone he trusts that will do a good job.
- Of course he’s very professional and won’t mind you sharing the camera lens with another model
- It’s not because he’s your boyfriend, but he’s genuinely your favorite photographer to work with, you love how he’s able to capture so many different nuances from you, you can be sexy, you can be high-fashion or very pure and ethereal with just a few clicks from him.
- But he’s modest and says it’s all your doing, he’s just capturing what it’s in front of his eyes.
- He also always have the best shots of you in fashion shows, well, not only you, but of all the other models. The media, however, always points out how your pictures are obviously being taken by someone who’s in love with you.
- Both of you think it’s cheesy, but… it is kinda true, actually.
- Again, power couple. You’re so respected on your work fields. If separated, you two are great, together you are able to make it look it’s magic.
- However, you’re both very discreet. But he’s planning a book of random pictures he took of you when you weren’t modeling (though it looks like you were)