What do you think would happen if Hana had a mental break down about her home and the Omnics in front of Lúcio?? (IM SORRY I JUST REALLY NEED SOME OTP COMFORT RN,,)
Don’t apologize doll! We all need a little comfort now and then
- It was be after an entire night of staying away and trying to find an oasis in her video games that she finds she can’t ditch the nagging feeling in the back of her skull. Like an itch, or a whisper.
- Lucio sees how tired she is, but she refuses to go to bed, pacing and getting more agitated by the second.
- Trying to figure what’s going on with his girl, Lucio tries to get her to sit down and breathe deeply, but that only causes her to shove his touch away and for her strong, stone walls to finally crumble.
- “My home is getting destroyed and my people are scared and even though I fight and fight and tell others to keep fighting I can’t make this stop.”
- Its dead quiet, as they share only their irises, trying to see their souls. Lucio is gentle as he comes to her, not touching her, but saying that he knows.
- She screams at him, telling him he doesn’t. He doesn’t know, but he lets her get her anger out, before she becomes cold and empty. Numb to the fact her home is being terrorized by a giant omnic and she’s still here, not able to stop it.
- Falling against him, he takes her gently as they kneel on the ground. Her face hiding against his shirt as his hands softly stroke her hair. Murmuring soft things and telling her it will be alright.
- She believes him, for just a moment, before she closes her eyes and rests against his dark skin.