When you first told him you were pregnant, Charles would smile, gently taking your face in his hands. “I had desperately hoped that that was what you were so excited about, Petal.”
Charles would be so sweet to you when you were pregnant, getting you anything you wanted. And of course, he’d always know exactly what you wanted.
He’d spend hours tracing gently over your stomach while you were both reading.
His face when he felt the baby kick for the first time. Your eyes would meet his and he would just completely light up.
He’d be worried about what mutation your child would have. He’d be worried that they’d have to deal with what he had when he was younger. You’d assure him that whatever it was, Charles could deal with it with your help.
Charles singing your to your belly when you can’t sleep
He would be on the pregnancy diet as well, no alcohol or anything because he wanted to support you.
Of course, Charles would try and read the babies mind before it was born.
When it was time for you to give birth, Charles would be panicked and the whole mansion would be stressed as a result. You’d have to calm him down, rolling your eyes.
Charles would stay by your side, holding your hand tightly and calming your mind.
You’d scream at him to get out of your mind when the pain got particularly bad but once he left you’d scream at him to get back in and help you, so with a slight smirk, he would.
Once you’d got the baby out, Charles would hold it gently in his arms, grinning from ear to ear.
“Oh, you’re beautiful.” He’d whisper, “Just like Mummy.”
You’d smile at that and drowsily accept the child when he placed it in your arms.
“You did so well, love.” He’d say, brushing your hair back from your forehead and placing a kiss there.
Aaaaay how about #4 from the kid parent prompts with Warren Worthington III???
I’m absolute Warren trash so hell yes.
I’m really sorry the kid’s copying a bad word I said and I keep laughing but come on look how cute that is
“Come on, say ‘mama’! Say ‘mama’!” you cooed to the infant in front of you. He only giggled, his blond curls shaking from his laughter. His green eyes sparkled as he stared at you. “No, say ‘dada,’” said Warren, strolling through the room and into the kitchen. The sight of the love of his life sitting on the couch, with his son propped up on the couch in front of her, brought a wide smile to his lips. “No, little bird, don’t listen to Daddy. Say ‘mama,’” you said, shooting Warren a playful glare as he made his way back into the living room. He sat his glass of water on the coffee table in front of him – well, he tried to, but his eyes were on you and the baby, so he set it right on the edge. The glass fell to the ground with a loud clatter, and on reflex, the word “Fuck!” fell from Warren’s lips. “Fuck.” The word was a bit garbled, but it was still unmistakable. You and Warren slowly turned to the baby, eyes wide. “Fuck,” the boy repeated, then giggled and clapped his chubby little hands. “Oh my God! No, no, no!” you yelled, horrified that your child’s first word wasn’t something sweet like “mama” or “dada,” but instead one of the worst expletives he could have uttered. Warren, on the other hand, clearly found it hilarious, erupting into a fit of laughter that was so fierce he doubled over. “This – isn’t – funny!” you stated, smacking him on the chest with each word. “Our son’s first word is ‘fuck.’” “Fuck!” the baby repeated, giggling again. You groaned loudly. “This is your fault, Warren!” you declared, giving him another smack upon realizing that he was still laughing. “Ow! Okay, I’m sorry!” Warren yelled, his laughter dying down a bit. Another guffaw escaped his lips as he added, “But you’ve gotta admit, that’s pretty cute.”
- Warren loves to curl his wings around the two of you and just lay with you there as you stroke his feathers gently
- He will just whisper in your ear how beautiful he thinks you are and how lucky he is to have you
- “Your so beautiful babygirl, you know that?”
• WATCHING THE SUNRISE
- Sometimes, instead if cuddling, you’ll both get up a little bit early to watch the sunrise at the balcony
- He’ll pull you into his chest as you drink your coffee and take in the view
• LUNCH TOGETHER
- Warren will meet up with you on the mansion lawn
- You will lay down on that big, plush, pink blanket he got for you and eat your lunch while you talk about your day
- After your done he will lay your head on his chest and wrap his wings around you lovingly as you listen to the birds and his heart beat
• CUTE NICKNAMES 💝
- Warren likes to call you “doll,” “doll face,” or “babygirl”
- He thinks the way you blush and suddenly get shy when he calls you that is the cutest thing ever
- And you love the way his heart flutters slightly when you call him “my sweet angel”
• PETTING HIS WINGS
- You feel like a queen everytime you get to softly brush your fingers against his feathers
- Your the only one he lets touch his wings, which you find too cute
- You like to watch his blush spread like wildfire across his cheeks when you rub gently on the base of his wings
• DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION
- Before class he will just pull you outside and push you against a wall and passionately make-out with you
- He will kiss you all over your neck and tell you how much he loves you
- Warren is so pouty! He almost always needs to be kissed or held like the cute, precious baby he is
• HAND HOLDING
- Warren doesn’t care much for hand holding
- He’d much rather have his arm draped over your shoulder or around your waist
• ROMANTIC DATES
- He’d surprise you by blindfolding you and guiding you out to the balcony
- You’d just be in awe when you finally get to see what he’d done
- The balcony would be lit up with fairy lights, there would be candles dancing in the darkness and a little table for two
- After the date he would cary you off to your bedroom ✨
• S E X !!
- Warren loves to pin you against the shower wall and remind you who you belong to, as he holds your wrists and presses feather-light kisses against your shoulders
- It’s all passion and lust
- Sex in bed is even more thrilling, he’ll tilt your head up to look into his ocean blue eyes as he dominates you the whole time 💋
- Afterwards he will pull you close to him, and curl his wings around you, the feathers tickling you making you giggle a bit as he rubs your side gently and you both fall asleep ♡
Imagine Erik Finding Out That You, His Young Daughter, Have Inherited His Powers
“Slow down, Erik, what are you on about?” Charles frowned through the phone.
“Y/N has- she’s- she’s like me, Charles!” Erik sputtered. He had you in one arm, and you were squirming in an attempt to ‘do the magic’ again. You had always been very enchanted by your father when he did little magic tricks with his metallokinesis to entertain you, and you were only concerned with your joy of possessing ‘the magic’ as well.
“NO, Y/N, no, no no, we do not do that with those!” Erik said quickly, moving the silverware you had begun to float out of your sight. He pulled the phone back over to his ear to hear what Charles had to say about it. It didn’t quite matter if he had moved the dangerous utensils; you had found something else to play with.
“Just bring her to the mansion, I’ll run a few simple tests I do with the students, she’ll be fine, Erik.”
“Alright, alright, I’ll bring her up in the morning,” Erik sighed. He hung up the phone with a breath of relief, only to look down at you.
“Papa, look!” you giggled; his old, worn Magneto helmet rested loosely over your head. Memories around that helmet flooded his mind, both good and bad. He had tried to hurt in that headpiece. He had tried to kill, and he had wanted to keep that part of his past far away from you.
However, looking down at the innocence in your eyes, he felt a spark of hope. Maybe, where he had become a symbol of hate, you could be one of hope.
Bout to sell 41 xmen comics, kind of a random mix from a bulk box i got at the end of a con but most of them are in great condition and a couple appear to have special event covers but im probably gonna sell them dirt cheap. ill figure out exactly what i have tomorrow so like this if you’re interested and I’ll tag you
People always ask me whats my most rare-pair ship and Pyro/Iceman is definitely up there… THEYRE JUST CUTE and have ugly 80′s hair because I have a problem. I used a reference but I think I lost it so Im sorry
Okay but look at Erik’s face here. He didn’t believe his eyes at first that Charles was actually there to get him out. He couldn’t believe that after everything he’d done that Charles would still care about him. It’s heartbreaking.