Supernatural: 10 Lessons From Tonight’s Episode
“Regarding Dean,” Episode 11, Season 12
1. Dean canonically loves bunnies, and should have one with him at all times.
Add it to the list of bunker animals, along with Sam’s dog and Cas’s guinea pig.
It also helps that the bunny sort of looks like him. Like, come on. Tell me you don’t see the resemblance.
2. He’s also taking steps towards being more open about who and what he loves.
Baby steps, Dean. Baby steps.
3. This is not a sentence I ever expected to hear come out of Dean’s mouth, but I am insanely glad that it did.
4. Nor was this one, though honestly it’s just as good.
5. Honestly, this whole exchange was just pure, bisexual gold.
*Cough* As soon as you walked in, you had the hots for Larry. *Cough*
6. Dean needs and deserves to use a grenade launcher, and I am shocked and enraged that he hasn’t.
Look at the anguish on his face. Just let him shoot the damn grenades, you monsters.
7. Rowena, like any sane person, loves giving Dean nose boops.
Get it, gurl! LOL, this is honestly such a cute, fun episode. :)
8. …Okay, maybe it’s not so fun.
9. I TAKE IT BACK, THIS EPISODE IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF EMOTIONAL ANGUISH.
DEAN, BABY, PLEASE DON’T CRY. I’LL TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS AND CUDDLE YOU AND TELL YOU YOUR NAME UNTIL EVERYTHING’S ALRIGHT AGAIN.
10. Dean is a raging bisexual, and everyone just needs to come to terms with that.
Come on, SPN writers: show me one heterosexual man who derives that much enjoyment from riding a mechanical bull. Point one out to me. I’ll wait. Never mind the fact that he’s way too good at riding things for someone who’s never shown much interest in horses.
Jesus fucking Christ.
Overall rating: 9/10 for cuteness, Larry, and making me cry like a little bitch. One point redacted for forced heterosexuality, but otherwise an amazing and very memorable ep from a solid season. Honorable mention for the perennially patient Sammy.