Steve Rogers Masterlist
Morning, Darlin’: Chapter List
- Y/N and Steve have history, but they don’t get along. Now they’re stuck in a house in the middle of nowhere with the other Avengers, and end up having to share a bed. With Bucky torn between them, the situation seems to become increasingly unclear as Y/N and Steve are forced to spend more time with each other than either of them wants.
A Hectic Week: Chapter List
- Regardless of the events in “Morning, Darlin’”, Steve and Y/N haven’t spoken in ages. Unresolved issues and arguments lie bubbling on the surface, and it’s only a matter of time before the ticking time bomb goes off. The two are unknowingly and unwillingly forced to work together one more time, although the situation is a lot more dire this time around.
Your Desk is a Mess: Chapter List
- In which Y/N gradually (and awkwardly) spends a lot more time with her office mate than she bargained for.
Baby Blues: Chapter List
- Forced to babysit her sister’s son, Steve agrees to keep Y/N company over the weekend. Little does she know, a hint is about to be dropped.
Made in Brooklyn: Chapter List
- Both born and raised on the streets of Brooklyn, Y/N Y/L/N and Steve Rogers are bitter rivals. As the leaders of two empires that combined cover almost all of the city of New York, there is no doubt that they are at war with each other. However, the involvement of a ruthless third party forces gravity to shift.
I’m Glad It’s You (Dad!Tony / Steve Rogers x Reader)
- While shopping, Y/N comes across a celebrity who seems to take an unusual liking to her.
Boogie Woogie Washer Girl (Steve / Bucky x Reader)
- Forced to do the dishes, Y/N seeks the company of her favourite genre of music. Fortunately for her, she’s not the only one who enjoys a vintage vibe.
- One morning in the coffee shop, a stranger makes her spill her coffee, but buys her a new one as a repayment. After bumping into him a few times, her dear friend lets slip of a shocking truth.
Anytime, Darlin’ (Skinny!Steve x Pregnant!Reader)
- Set in the late 1940’s, Y/N has to cope with the unpleasantness that is pregnancy.
Seventeen Years Too Late
- While taking her beloved children to the park, Y/N comes across someone she never thought she’d see again, resulting in the resurfacing of plenty of unresolved feelings.