So. Louis and Harry have effectively taken all attention from the Chiam baby announcement today, but I wanted to make a couple of things clear because I expect some OTT fame [seeking] Sunday from the new mom which may result in some asks that I want to head off now:
1. I still don’t 100% believe that Liam is really the father, but he has said that he is in enough words, so I’m going to roll with that until he says differently.
2. I also do not believe that Chiam is or ever was a real relationship, and I’m probably not going to ever treat it like one.
3. I don’t like Cheryl and while I hope she and the baby are healthy and well taken care of, I have no interest in either of them and except for occasionally making fun of Cheryl’s thirst for fame, I intend to ignore both of them and focus on Liam and his career, here and on my main blog.
4. Accepting Liam’s word on this situation is not being a hypocrite as some folks have suggested, it’s self preservation.
5. I will not now or nor will I ever on my blogs say a single word against Ziams or anyone else that refuses to accept that this child is his. THAT, my Larrie friends, would be blatant hypocrisy. But I reserve the future right to disagree politely.
And that’s essentially all I have to say about that.