1. Sansa Stark — the queen of my heart; the only queen I’ll acknowledge. my light, my life, my one and only love.
2. Arya Stark — my warrior princess. she’s mulan and i’m mushu, and i’m just so proud of my baby going out there killing everyone.
3. Jon Snow — my broody angry kitten. he tries so hard and does so much. he honestly just deserves a holiday (preferably with my queen).
4. Brienne of Tarth — my knight in shining armour. i would kill for her. or let her kill for me. i don’t know. she’s so strong yet so vulnerable. massive hearts.
5. Cersei Lannister — the most snarky, evil badass bitch. there’s never a dull moment when she’s on screen. she is wonderful.
6. Robb Stark — he deserved better. all he wanted was love and happiness and safety. the king of my heart.
7. Jaime Lannister — he’s my problematic fav aka he really needs to break out and let his real true colours show. we all know you’re a good guy, jaime. act like one.
8. Daenerys Targaryen — my fiery bratty princess. honey, you’re a villain and you know it. embrace the fire and blood of your house. let it rain, girl. let it rain!
9. Olenna Tyrell — the dowager queen of badassery and sass. *sends out fireworks for our grandmother forever*
10. Tormund Giantsbane — my big ginger giant. you make me laugh in the most depressing show. what a man!
To be fair, these are all subject to change in terms of order except for the Top 4 (my children), and honourable mentions include Tywin, Ygritte, Sam and the rest of the Starklings, but these 10 characters are so interesting. I love them all! ^_^
An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
Fic! I wrote some! Its short, only a teaser for future chapters I think, but If you like detectives and you like jaime and brienne you should read this maybe. It’s been a long time coming! Thank you to Isy (unsfzpxkable) for being a cool lady and looking at this thing.