Aaron Tveit performing at Wolf Trap on 1/21/17 - All Broadway Tunes!
1. Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin’ - Oklahoma 2. Daybreak - Floyd Collins 3. The Streets of Dublin - Man of No Importance 4. Fighting Dragons - Big Fish 5. Love I Hear - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum 6. Proud Lady - The Baker’s Wife 7. Disney Medley (1) - When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio) // Belle (Beginning) (Beauty and the Beast) // I’ve Got No Strings (Pinocchio) // Cruella De'Ville (101 Dalmatians) // Belle (Ending) (Beauty and the Beast) 8. Disney Medley (2) - Proud of Your Boy (Aladdin) // Go The Distance (Hercules) // Out There (The Hunchback of Norte Dame) 9. Les Mis Medley - Bring Him Home // I Dreamed a Dream // Do You Hear the People Sing (Sing-A-Long) 10. Sondheim Medley - Good Thing Going // Finishing The Hat 11. Sandy - Grease 12. Marry Me a Little - Company 13. At The Fountain - Sweet Smell of Success 14. It All Fades Away - Bridges of Madison County
Gryffindor Marius Pontmercy who’s always felt out of place in his house, because he doesn’t consider himself to be brave or fierce enough.
Gryffindor Marius Pontmercy who’s the Neville Longbottom of his time, often described as awkward and shy, unable to ask the girl he’s been in love with for years out, who’s constantly scared people are looking at him funny, ready to laugh at him.
Gryffindor Marius Pontmercy who’s in fact brave and fierce as fuck, steadfast in his beliefs, stunning everybody including himself every time that side of him shines out
Gryffindor Marius Pontmercy who belongs to his house, no matter what people may think of him
Enjolras - wanders into the Arctic exhibit and gets so distracted reading about the way farmers have been hunting wolves (and how people are trying to save them) that somebody has to come back and find him at the end of the day. They also have to confiscate his wallet so he won’t dump all of his money into the conservation box.
Combeferre - goes straight to the butterfly house every time with a sketchbook. Courfeyrac’s phone background is of the best moment in Combeferre’s life: when a rare moth landed on his nose.
Courfeyrac - is friends with specific animals in each exhibit, and has to go say hello to all of them.
Feuilly - volunteers in the education program, so he’s there every other weekend telling kids about how to plant things that honey bees like in their own yards.
Bahorel - loves the otters. So much. They hold hands, man! And they’re all playing together! The man just. Loves the otters.
Bossuet - basically camps out by the giraffes when he gets there so he’ll be first in line to feed them.
Joly - likes to hang out in the reptile room and pretend he’s surrounded by tiny dinosaurs.
Jehan - goes with Joly and reads his poetry to the snakes, who “don’t get enough love.”
Grantaire - likes to follow his friends around and sketch or take photos of them looking at the animals. He has a collage of his favourites on his wall, but the best by far is the look of wonder on Enjolras’s face when a wolf came right up to the edge of the enclosure and stared right into his eyes.
Marius - goes to the gift shop and buys Cosette a life-sized stuffed animal of a snow leopard. The reasoning is unclear but she loves it and keeps it on her bed.
Cosette - likes to go to the bird habitat and feed them. Grantaire has some great photos of various little birds landing on her hands (and one rather large pheasant chasing after her in search of a larger snack).
Eponine - chaperones Gavroche’s yearly class trip, and enjoys making up just-barely-plausible facts about the animals and telling them to him and his classmates. There are thirty students at his school who are utterly convinced that foxes are a product of cats and dogs having a Romeo-and-Juliet-type romance.
Gavroche - somehow ends up inside the orangutan exhibit. Nobody notices until they review the security footage a month later. How did he get in? Nobody knows.
Montparnasse - has already made off with a rare python by the time everyone else is ready to leave. Jehan is flattered at the gesture, but makes him break in again that night and “return the poor thing to its friends.”
- (optionally modern) Fiddler on the Roof AU (Where Courf, R, and Jehan are siblings feat. Courferre as Tzeitel and Motel, Enjoltaire as Hodel and Perchik, and Jehanparnasse as Chava and Fyedka. Kinda feeling Bahorel and Feuilly as Tevye and Golde respectively cuz it would be hilarious tbh?)
- Blades of Glory AU feat. Grantaire as Chaz Michael Micheals and Enjolras as Jimmy MacElroy (just because this would be fucking hilarious tbh)
- The Holiday (French Enj is heartbroken after all his causes seem to be failing and Indian-American Combeferre just needs a fucking break so they house swap for Christmas holidays. Ferre meets charismatic Courf (Enjolras’ best friend) and Enj meets ex-politician Valjean who encourages him not to give up on the Cause and composer R who seems pretty depressed but is SO INTERESTING)
- Bride and Prejudice AU. I know there are Pride and Prejudice AU’s but I want the Bollywood one as an AU. It would be awesome! (Indian siblings Ferre, Enj, Joly and Jehan in age order. Courf as Balraj, Grantaire as Darcy, Parnasse as Whickham. Cosette as Chandra, Marius as Mr. Kholi. This would just be another funny one tbh)
- St. Trinians AU? Some kind of school full of problem children. Les Amis would do well there I think. And R would love the whole art theft thing ;) (Feat. Enjolras or Marius (or both) as privileged rich kid who doesn’t want to be left at a school full of maniacs, but rethinks their ideas and becomes wild. R constantly trying to see what Enj is made of and getting him to loosen up through frustrating him. Also feat. Posh totty Courf because YES!)
- It’s a Wonderful Life AU. Has this been done? idk. Anyway, another Xmas one. This would feature R as the one who never got what he wanted out of life. (He wanted so much but never got it and didn’t think anyone cared about him bla bla you know how it goes. In the world he was never born in, Enj never fought as hard for his causes and never got anywhere, and the city lost a lot of its culture)
- Mean Girls (cuz who doesn’t love Mean Girls?) The Triumvirate as the Plastics of course cuz they’re exclusive and unattainable without meaning to be (Enj is unapproachable and Courf and Ferre are too busy pining after each other once Courf gets over Marius) Others are the artsy hipster group. R does a political piece of art and Enj tries to rope him into their group. The group grows. “You can’t date Montparnasse, Jehan. He objectified Enjolras!” “You can’t date Feuilly, Bahorel, Enj had a massive crush on him!” Principal Javert of course. I feel like it could be funny too ;P
- Troll AU as done by Amanda Hocking. Enjolras is a Skojare Markis and Grantaire is the Kanin tracker employed to get his trust cuz he’s the best, although retired now, and ENJOLRAS WON’T TRUST ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BRING HIM BACK WTF ENJ
- Enjolras and Grantaire who always see each other at the same small cinema but always go to see vastly different movies until one day they go to the same movie and argue about it in low whispers the whole time and Enj gets so frustrated he leaves and then R sees him again the next week at the movies. Feuilly who works at the cinema on weekends sees all this and invites Grantaire to an ABC meeting. And angst and UST ensues of course
- Rule 63 ballet school AU where there’s vicious competition and lots of angst. Loosely based off ‘Tiny Pretty Things’ but less cruel, more sex, and gayer. Much gayer.
- An epic 7th year Hogwarts AU feat. werewolf Feuilly, a prank war between Les Amis and Patron Minette, all the ships, and lots of fun times.
- And finally, a Titanic AU. Because it would break my fucking heart cuz I’m a huge sap.
He had one other preoccupation, to educate himself; he called this also, delivering himself. He had taught himself to read and write; everything that he knew, he had learned by himself.
Feuilly had a generous heart.He brooded with the profound divination of the man of the people, over what we now call the idea of the nationality, had learned history with the express object of raging with full knowledge of the case.
In this club of young Utopians, occupied chiefly with France, he represented the outside world.