28 days later: A wakes from a medical coma to a desolated cityscape that is populated by rabid, living zombies. When A encounters B, they join forces to fight their way to safety.
american mary: A is a destitute medical student who, after interviewing with B for a job, performing an emergency surgery for B. A begins performing body modifications on clients referred to them by B, who protects their anonymity and acts as a business partner.
blair witch project: A & B are shooting a historical documentary on-location in an isolated woodland. after hearing strange noises in the night, finding odd stone circles outside their tent, and effigies in the trees, their malevolent mythological subject starts to seem a little too real.
cabin in the woods: A & B are taking a weekend vacation in a lakeside cabin in the woods. after finding a mishmash of odd trinkets in the basement, they are pursued by a horrific entity that seems a little too formulaic to be crazy happenstance.
drag me to hell: A is being tormented by a hellish demon after being target by a curse. they desperately implore B to help rid them of the curse before A can be dragged to hell.
the exorcist: A is called upon by B to exorcise a spirit from one of B’s acquaintances. things quickly take a turn for the primal as the spirit turns out to be more than they bargained for.
fright night: A’s new neighbor is suspiciously vampiric. after B is nearly prey to A’s neighbor, A & B set out to slay the vampire and prevent the neighborhood from being turned.
grave encounters: A & B produce & star in a paranormal investigation show together. during a routine overnight stay at a supposedly haunted location, their skepticism and showmanship is pushed by real, dangerous paranormal activity.
human centipede: A is a psychotic surgeon whose life’s ambition is to create a siamese triplet. B is the unfortunate middle piece in A’s gruesome experiment.
it follows: person A is being pursued by a sexually-transmitted supernatural entity that only they can see. Its relentless pursuit at a walking pace is exacerbated by allowing it to assume any humanoid form. B is desperate to trace the source of the entity and save A, even if it means taking on the burden of pursuit.
jennifer’s body: after B is possessed by a licentious and soul-consuming succubus, their best friend A, makes it their mission to exorcise B – while not falling victim to the demon’s charms.
kokkuri: A & B elicit a spirit who is capable of answering any question, and revealing their darkest secrets. What A & B find out about each other may pit themselves against one another.
lost boys: A is unwillingly inducted into a pack of vampires. B desperately seeks to prevent them from turning completely before it’s too late.
marble hornets: A is investigating the disappearance of an old friend, a student film director, and a series of eerie videotapes that paranoid friend had made of themselves, convinced they were being stalked after coming down with a phantom sickness. A involves B, who appeared in the student film, and who is suffering from the symptoms of this same sickness.
needle: A inherits an eighteenth-century machine with supernatural powers. when the machine disappears and A’s loved ones start dying, A tracks down an estranged B to help them find the thief and end to killing spree.
oculus: A attempts to exonerate B, who was convicted of murder, by trying to prove that a mirror in A’s possession performed the murders by a supernatural phenomenon. A begins to go mad in pursuit of an uncertain truth.
paranromal activity: A & B live together. A has become fearful of a potential supernatural presence in their house; B decides to settle the matter once and for all by recording them during the night. Chaos ensues.
quarantine: A & B are journalists running a fluff story on a firehouse. They tag along with on-duty firemen responding to an emergency call, and get more than they bargained for when they are locked in an apartment complex with a rabid, infectious inhabitant that is slowly picking off the residents.
ring: A dooms themselves after viwewing a cursed videotape which is responsible for a series of grizzly murders. A & B work against the clock to source the videotape and break the curse before it is too late.
slither: a parasitic entity from another world infects a township by inducting its residents into a hivemind. A & B, as two lone survivors, attempt to evade assimilation while bringing an end to the carnage.
the thing: A & B are trapped in an isolated research encampment, plagued by a thing that can assume the shape of its victims.
urban explorer: A & B encounter a murderous psychopath while prowling the catacombs beneath a city. They attempt to navigate their way through the maze while evading an unsightly dead end.
van helsing: A hunts supernatural entities at the behest of the catholic church. they are dispatched to a town plagued by vampires, where B is on a mission to avenge their murdered loved ones. A and B reluctantly collaborate to free the town from vampiric subservience. also, werewolves.
the wicker man: person A is called to a remote island by B to investigate the disappearance of a child. suspecting cult activities to be behind the disappearance, A pressures B to reveal the truths of the township and exhume the mystery.
xx: A escapes to the country with B after a stressful breakup, only to discover the town in which they are staying has an ungodly fetish for dismemberment. Having been separated from one another with only a phone to stay in contact, A & B try to reunite, while keeping their limbs firmly on their bodies.
you’re next: when a gang of masked, axe-crazy murderers descend on a lavish gathering, hosted by A’s family, B – the guest of A – reveals some unusual, practical talents that may prove imperative to their survival.
zodiac: A is investigating a series of horrific murders. B, the killer, taunts A and their people through a series of cryptic messages and cyphers that they leave for A at each crime scene.
Its been awhile since I made up kydex masks for some smaller Gransfors Brucks belt hatchets but wanted to make up a prototype version for my own small forest axe as well .
This Proto version has x3 points of retention , the first the kydex mold itself , secondry retention comes in the form of a self tightening screw allowing the user to set the required retention and 3rd in the form of a Mil-spec shock cord loop with ITW Nexus hardware.
I plan to make a few more versions of these including a full survivor model and will probavbly make a leather version in the same style for those anti -plastic kydex haters out there .
Custom knives , sheaths and gear from firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m going to finally put up these pictures of my AX cosplay of Shima Renge from Kyoukai no Rinne. I am ridiculous proud of my scythe man. Also probably my last cosplay… Maybe ever? She’s such a poor babe.
So here’s that carbon fiber pattern Holstex a thermoplastic similar to kydex axe mask that I recently made for a customer .
There are 3 levels to the sheaths retention, first the close molding of the Holstex , second is the Mil-spec shock cord and cord-lock and 3rd a simple kydex hardware screw & post which allows the user to set the amount of retention / ease of draw .
Custom knives , sheaths and gear from email@example.com
This panel pleased me!! Mainly because it fleshed out the Heart Pirates, who are fan favorites and who will serve a big role in the plot, but are otherwise underdeveloped.
What We Can Glean So Far, Beyond the Immediately Obvious that We Already Knew from Previous Arcs:
1. They’re a squad, through and through. They’re not only loyal to their captain, but they’re also loyal to each other, and will fight and die for any one of them. Remember, these guys are facing ONE OF KAIDO’S MOST POWERFUL FIGHTERS, and that’s no joke. Most people, hell, most pirates, would be running away screaming. Not them, though–because they need to help Bepo, their cremate and friend.
2. If we assume that every member of the crew is within this panel–sans Law, of course–then Law approximately has 12 members in his crew.
3. After the events of Sabaody, Jean Bart became genuine friends with the Heart Pirates. He used to be a famous pirate captain before he was enslaved, so that suggests that he has a massive amounts of wounded pride, but he nonetheless wears the uniform and is right alongside his other crewmates in assisting Bepo.
4. Shachi has guts. Because Shachi nearly passed out from Rayleigh’s haki–and was pretty much the only major crew member of any of the crews to come that close to fainting–many in the fandom portrayed him, in comparison to Penguin and Bepo, who are frequently portrayed as the most capable and fearless fighters in the crew after Law, as weak and comparatively cowardly. Looks like that isn’t the case, though. He might not have a lot of willpower, but he does have a lot of guts, and he’s willing to face off one of the Four Emperor’s subordinates in order to help his friend.
5. It appears that most of the crew fights with bladed weapons. Including Penguin and Shachi, which is interesting since it appeared like the anime and most of the fandom assumed that they were mainly martial artists with propensities towards incorporating diverse sets of weaponry in their fighting. (I kind of hope they still are–seeing a “jack of all trades, master of none” kind of fighting style in OP, where some of the characters use weapons ranging from knives to guns, would be pretty interesting, actually)
6. Not really something new, but. That guy in the bottom right with the ax and awesome mask. Who is he. He looks awesome. I want to know more about him