Fayeee!! I'm going to the museums with one of my guy friends on Thursday and he said he might bring some weed to smoke. It'll be my first time! Any advice for a newbie? Lol. (Also I hope you're having a great evening!! 💙💙)
Awww, this sounds like such a good time! I honestly love going to the museum high.💜💨 I definitely have some words of advice for.
- You’ll see a lot of people talk about how they didn’t get high their first time smoking weed, I can say the same for myself, and the same may happen to you. Not everyone gets high the first time they smoke weed and that’s totally okay that’s why there’s session two!
- This is your first time smoking weed please be patient with your body. Have your first session an hour or two before you go to the museum so you can a) see if you get high and give it the proper time to play out b) have a second session before the museum in case you didn’t get high the first time. Give it at least an hour.
- You need to smoke it, right? Your smoking options are as follows: joint, blunt, bowl, bong, vape and another myriad of devices that probably aren’t fit for a first-timer. A joint or blunt is probably the easiest way to smoke, but rolling can be hard if you’ve never done it before, bong rips may be a bit too harsh and heavy, and so I’m recommending you go with a bowl. But ultimately this up to you and your friend if he can roll you a blunt do iitttt.
- I’m going to assume this won’t happen but just in case please don’t smoke out of make shift bongs that include aluminum or plastic. Smoking out of an apple is fine but plastic and aluminum will hurt your lungs!
- Take it slow. Sometimes one hit from a bowl still gets me stoned and I’m a habitual smoker, take one hit wait 20-30 minutes and take another, and then just waaiiitttt. If time passes and you’re not feeling it take two hits and have a ball.
- Do not feel pressured into smoking more, your buddy has smoked before and knows his limits maybe he can smoke a whole bowl and be okay but that doesn’t mean you can. Take it slow - sorry I’m being a helicopter mom but seriously.
- You can’t get too high, some bored soul on 4chan made a video of him doing all the math and you’d have to smoke 12 tons of weed in a hour to over dose. If hours pass and you’re still not high just keep smoking till you can meet me in the clouds.
- Remember to “puff, puff, pass.” This may sound trite, but it’s important. Don’t hog the weed. Don’t give your buddy a/try to smoke a cached bowl.
The term “cached” means the bowl or bong no longer has any smokable bud in it.
- It’s honestly kinda ballsy you’re going to be outside the first time you’re high! I know I was super paranoid my first time around so be prepared for that. Bring a stone, piece of jewelry, fidget spinner if that’s your thing, something to fiddle with and keep you calm if you start getting paranoid about cops. I swear this was me all through high school and now I’m just like stoned everywhere I go and no cop cares but hey, we all start somewhere.
- On a side note, sometimes if I feel “too high” I get anxious. A good way to combat anxiety about being high is to have a snack and a water bottle being hydrated and shoving your face can bring you down from your high so it’s something good to combat anxiety and feel proactive about it. Also, it’s good to have munchies on hand.
- A roll of thumb I have when smoking with men who aren’t my boyfriend is to have them hit the bowl first even if I’ve known them a while. I’ve had male friends of years try to lace that shit and knock me out. I’m sure your character judgement is great but you can never be too safe.
- Maybe you’ve heard the nasty cottonmouth rumors floating around. Well, they’re true. Your mouth will definitely get dry, it’s okay, it happens to everyone all the time. Just drink that water I suggested you have!! And some chapstick doesn’t hurt.
.Everything’s going to feel a little weird, time may feel slow, but it’s cool just appreciate everything! Have a great time and try not to get too caught up in your thoughts. I hope you have a beautiful time and remember to smoke responsibly dear! 💖