Which form of public transport do you prefer?
- Car. Or a plane. I’ve only been on a plane like once.
What do you typically have for breakfast?
- Cereal or non-breakfast type food
What’s your least favourite word?
- I hate moist.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I always wanted to be an actress, but now I want to open a dance studio
Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- Probably not, I don’t know
If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
- Are you honestly happy with the way your life turned out?
If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
- a hedgehog and a hamster omg
What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
- I always have unusual conversations if I’m being myself
How long could you go without talking?
- A day maybe
What’s your favourite accent?
- English. I know that’s so basic.
Do you prefer green or red grapes?
- Hm, I think red
Do you prefer liquid soap or bars of soap?
- Liquid soap, bars frustrate me
What’s your favourite saying?
- My favorite words are majestic and ‘rachette’ (my fancy way of saying ratchet)
What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?
- I have $100 shoes that I never wear because they hurt like a bitch
What’s your favourite smell/scent?
- Kent’s scent, and certain perfumes. Like fruity perfumes.
What was the last book you read?
- It’s called Not That Kind of Girl and it was okay
If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
- There isn’t really anything I desperately want to know
What historical Figure would you love to see in 21st centuary life?
- None that I can think of
Best compliment you have received?
- I don’t even know
What’s your perfect pizza?
- extra sauce, extra cheese, pineapple, olives, mushrooms, jalapeños
If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- Maybe like 25
What question do you hate to answer?
- 'Why are you dating a 20 year old?’
What cheers you up?
- Performing dances, seeing Kent, food
If you had to be named after a Country, state or city, which name would you choose?
- Ireland. My mom was going to name me that and it’s so pretty I wish she did :(
What is one thing you will never do again?
- Suck a niggas dik fo free. lol no I don’t know
What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
- Probably lots of things, and it would not be a good surprise
What’s your most listened to song?
- At the moment probably either Migraine by Twenty One Pilots or White Noise by Pvris
If you were a performing artist, what would you title your first album?
- I have no clue
What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
- Tina from bobs burgers with her awkwardness and anxiety over random things haha
Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant you’d have free wifi wherever you go, for the rest of your life?
- No omg I have my phone that has unlimited data
If someone told you you could give one person a present and your budget was unlimited–what present would you get and for whom?
- Probably a lightsaber for Kent because he desperately wants one and they’re $200 haha
What is your strongest sense?
- Probably smell, I’m really sensitive to smells
What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
- One thing that pops into the top of my head is I remember thinking that the only way to have kids is by getting married so I had a fake wedding where I was getting married to Zac Efron and afterwards I started freaking out because I was so scared I was pregnant omfg I was 8
What’s something that amazes you?
- How mean people can be to you for no reason when you haven’t done shit to them. I just can’t find it in my heart to be rude to someone if they weren’t already rude to me or if they already did something.
What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself?
- Do all my schoolwork
What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
- Weirdness/sense of humor, being unique, having things in common
Do you believe ignorance is bliss?
- I don’t know
What is your earliest memory?
- When I was maybe 2 and I somewhat remember the apartment we lived in I think
Whats your favourite animated or cartoon program?
- Probably bobs burgers
Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
- Either haha
What’s your favourite type of Pie?
What do you think the greatest invention has been?
- The Internet
Who’s your favourite Comedian?
- I don’t have one
Whats your favourite Movie quote?
- I barely even watch movies, I watch more shows than anything
What’s your favourite flower?
- Probably just roses
Which was the greatest Empire?
- I don’t know what who thinks about these things
Do you like licorice?
- Only the red kind
What’s your favourite letter of the Alphabet?
- Maybe S, I don’t know haha
Do you prefer digital or analogue clocks?
If you were captain of a ship, what would you call it?
- S.S Tootie Booty, after my dog.
What would you say is your favourite album of all time?
- Ugh I don’t know, maybe Sempiternal from bring me the horizon because I was super into that haha
I decided it was about time I made fanart for one of my favorite fanfictions, we are the wild youth, by Dandybear (tumblr: holyfuckabear). It’s a chasefield fanfiction with gradual, believable character development, and has some truly phenomenal word painting that gracefully gives us a vivid image of the story of a very ungraceful world. Shown, not told. Awkward moments are not shied away from, and the combination of slice-of-life moments and science fiction felt in tune with the Life is Strange game itself. Super great stuff! Also, good illustrator practice ;)
Imagine The Rock Came to Storybrooke (G rating, Swan Queen, Maiden Rock, approx. 3k)
Summary: Marian is so not impressed by The Rock when
he arrives in Storybrooke and insinuates himself into every facet of small town
life. She can’t help but feel he’s just too good to be true – and it’s not
helped by the fact that he’s dating Regina Mills.
But perhaps she needs to shake that feeling
Notes: I blame a variety of people for this monstrosity but mostly I am on some heavy duty cold meds and people were hilariously enabling and let me rave on about how The Rock should be on Once Upon a Time and he would be the best boyfriend ever and so I have been writing this in bed, mostly while lying on my stomach, in between taking naps and coughing up my lungs. Also, Marian is alive because when you’re writing The Rock into a fictional universe, why the fuck not?
It is a
surprisingly balmy summer day when The Rock arrives in Storybrooke. The diner
is busy when he opens the door to the diner and for a moment, Marian thinks
he’s a Greek god come to life, the light shining from behind him casting a
golden glow across that brown skin.
She was not a crier… however, today there was a real possibility for it and that was embarrassing. Sighing as the warm breeze picked up her hair, she pushed off the swing she had been sitting on and walked out of the sand pit. She had been back in New York for two days, two very long and painful days, and she was ready to lose it on Jane. Not that it was in any way the other woman’s fault. It’s just that Darcy was hurting. Her last remaining family member had passed away.