Draco who was worried for his son.
Draco who was a grieving mess.
Draco who would not - could not - accept that Voldemort was back.
Draco who was defensive about his Dark Mark.
Draco who lost the love of his life.
Draco who defied his parents to be with her.
Draco who would sell his soul to have one more minute with her.
Draco who didn’t care if the Malfoy name ended with him.
Draco who once used to wear that name as a crown.
Draco who had a time turner but never used it to bring back his wife because he understood the consequences.
Draco who went to talk to Harry because Scorpius was upset.
Draco who couldn’t understand his son but desperately wanted to.
Draco who hid away his son to protect him.
Draco who was and is lonely.
Draco who was envious of the golden trio’s friendship.
Draco who had a tentative understanding with Harry.
Draco who wasn’t happy in the alternate reality.
Draco who hoped that Lucius liked a world without Voldemort.
Draco who gave Scorpius awkward one-armed hugs.
Draco who slipped but picked himself up.
Draco who mostly just wanted to be happy.
James, Albus and Lily never ever doubt whether they are loved
Hermione works in a department of the Ministry called: Committee for the Rights and Protection of Magical Beings and Creatures
Ron occasionally helps out with Fred and- no George and- I made myself sad we’ll come back to this
Draco comes to Harry’s doorstep one day and is like “I grew up with two parents who loved me and you didn’t…. and I’m sorry for like everything” and it’s kinda awkward maybe they hug?
Draco loves Scorpius fiercely, like his parents loved him (because they did love him, why else would they run through the Battle of Hogwarts screaming for him at the end of the last book?)
After Albus and Scorpius become friends, the Malfoys get invited over for Christmas and are accepted as part of the clan (eventually)
When Harry’s kids are younger than 11 Harry sometimes brings them to Hogwarts and runs around with them on his shoulders etc, so they always feel like Hogwarts is a second home
Maybe Harry’s family lives near Hogsmeade, so when in 3rd year the kids are really excited to take their friends to all their favourite places
Albus Rose and Scorpius become a trio just like Harry Ron and Hermione
James picks on Albus sometimes because they’re siblings but in the end they love each other
When they’re on holidays and Albus is struggling with his homework, James sometimes comes in and sits on the end of his bed to help him (pretending he’s just being annoying by obnoxiously pointing out mistakes Albus has made so he can fix them)
(^ Albus knows what James is doing but never mentions it)
Rose and Scorpius are the brainy two of the trio
Albus is really good at Herbology and Neville feels like a proud father even though Albus isn’t his
Even though Rose is friends with Scorpius, she also took to heart ‘beat him on every test’ from Ron and they have a friendly rivalry which she continuously wins
Ron helps George with Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes and occasionally brings home treats/toys for Hugo and Rose
Modern Muggle Technology is becoming bigger and more widespread and the kids want to have things from both worlds
Albus Rose and Scorpius have an excursion into the Muggle World one day and thoroughly enjoy themselves, taking photos that don’t move with a Muggle camera
They put all their photos in a scrapbook and it’s fat and happy and full of smiles
Harry doesn’t always know what to say to his kids to cheer them up, but they know he’s there for them and that thought comforts them
Ginny is much better at knowing what the kids need and helps Harry love and look after them
If there are any rumours about Scorpius being the son of Voldemort, Scorpius started them himself
Rose almost believed the rumours when she first heard them, until she realised Scorpius has exactly the same nose as Draco
so here was my stream of consciousness while I read the Cursed Child.
- Damn this would be cool to see on stage.
- I love when Scorpius burns the Hogsmead form. Harry would have done ANYTHING for that form. It’s the PERFECT illustration of how different they are right now.
- Harry’s messy Auror office. A long-term time turner. How much fanfic did JKR and Jack and John read?
- Omg magic yesss
- Love that Harry is a boring old married guy. “We’re off sugar”
- Delphi/amos… not feeling this aspect of the plot yet…
- Lily’s fairy wings. :)
- Oohhh I felt a thing about that blanket.
- I love the idea of the conflict between Harry and Albus. I always loved it. But why did they have to do that stupid stupid stupid other stuff.
- Nooooo poor little Harry in the cupboard
- SCORBUS HUG
- Omg shut up Albus why do you give a shit about Cedric. Also do you not understand the importance of confidentiality?
- wtf trolley witch
- OMG SIRIUS BLACK AND HIS CRONIES BEST DESCRIPTION EVER
- Professor McGonagall - “polyjuice potion or peeves, you know whatever”
- Ron bitching about being old lol
- Ron’s bit of a gut.
- “DRACO: And Scorpius is a follower, not a leader, despite everything I’ve tried to instill in him.” Parents do understand their kids like this and I kind of love that.
- “DRACO: I don’t care what you did or who you saved, you are a constant curse on my family, Harry Potter.” ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Albus as Ron is weird. Just weird.
- “My point is, there’s a reason we’re friends, Albus —a reason we found each other, you know? And whatever this —adventure —is about …” SCORBUS
- HOW DOES POLYJUICE WORK ON STAGE PLEASE TELL ME
- THIS WHOLE BOOKCASE SCENE HOW HOW HOW
- Omg little Harry actually crying 😔
- “Harry Potter is always where the action is at.”
- “SCORPIUS appears at the back of the stage. He looks at his friend talking to a girl —and part of him likes it and part of him doesn’t.” -the SCORBUS is so strong here.
- My Drarry heart is just aching. "All I ever wanted to do was go to Hogwarts and have a mate to get up to mayhem with. Just like Harry Potter. And I got his son. How crazily fortunate is that.“
- Wow Harry you fucking dick. You give James the invisibility cloak and you use the marauders map to SPY ON YOUR KID. man, I’d rather be Teddy in this scenario. His dad would have given him the map. also maybe you should have given it to teddy, you think? Also how’s Teddy? Where is he?
- McGonagall is a boss.
- Wow Harry you are such a dick.
- Okay Hermione is the worst now so apparently POS Harry is just in Albus’s fucked up AU.
- Flipendo!!!!!! OMG EA COMPUTER GAMES THAT IS AMAZING ANYONE ELSE PICK UP ON THAT???
- "you belong together” wow such a scorbus shipper baby voldemort
- “Two lunks who wouldn’t know one end of a broomstick from another. You —the three of you —you shone, you know? You liked each other. You had fun. I envied you those friendships more than anything else. GINNY: I envied them too.”
- OMG OMG OMG ALL MY SNAPE THEORIES VALIDATED YESSSSS
- “ALBUS: So why is he being such a —” glad you said it damn
- Romione on the stairs 😟
- “Well, they are together. DRACO: In the girls’ bathroom on the first floor. What on earth would they be doing there?”
- Why you gotta drag my girl Elizabeth Warren into this mess.
- Voldy needs a better Zeig heil. Valor?
- I should start using Potter as a curse word.
- Okay so far this vision of a post-voldemort distopia is a little overdone. I mean, Voldy day? Voldy and Valor I like. But mudbloods in the dungeon. Okay HIMMLER.
- “fascistic manner.” IN CASE THE METAPHOR WASNT CLEAR YOU GUYS.
- “SNAPE: How very pleasant for me. If you’ve got something to say, boy, then please say it … If not, close the door on your way out. ” HERE COMES THE GENERAL.
- Snamione heart heart my little swot.
- Discombobulated count is THREE y'all.
- Also this story is not about Scorbus its about Romione more than anything. Also FRIENDSHIP which is really at the center of the series.
- Reading drama is really horrific. I wish I could see Noma do this monologue because I know she effing crushes it. It’s just so… Emotionless on the page. Not like reading an actual fic where all the emotion, the pauses, the love is there.
- “Thank you for being my light in the darkness.”
- Omg you boys really love to hug. I mean, me too, but damn.
- Petunia and Harry scenes are the most emotionally intense without actors.
- Tumblr seems to be reading WAY too much into this Ron was drunk at his wedding thing. He was probably super nervous, felt like he didn’t deserve her or it or whatever, and just needed to relax and… Yeah. It’s sweet. It’s so sweet.
- I’M SO EXCITED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHOSE SEEN IT
- Omg McGonagall she is the best. Way to crush it.
- Scorp my little nerd.
- SPOILER ALERT: Albus
- Bathilda bagshot is so logical. Why DO wizards bother with locks?