Rule 1: Post the Rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Who is your favorite historical figure and why?
This may sound crazy, but ever since 10th grade, my favorite historical figure/hero has been Genghis Khan. Him and Mata Hari.
2. What was your favorite movie as a child and what do you think it says about you?
I absolutely adored Treasure Planet. I think it had something to do with my hidden adventurous side and the fact that although I loved all the other Disney films, sometimes it was nice to have the lead singer of Goo Goo Dolls singing the only two songs in the film than the cast. I really identified with Jim Hawkins too for some reason and I still have no idea why.
3. Do you think there is more value in art or in science?
My automatic response is art simply because although science helps us further ourselves in worldly knowledge, art helps us express ourselves as human beings and finding our way through a medium that almost everyone enjoys and, to me, that’s far more important.
4. Do you foresee any big changes happening in your life in 2013?
Definitely. I’m graduating college and will then be starting the beginning of the rest of my life. I have no idea where to start but whatever happens, I know it’ll lead me through a winding path that will change everything.
5. What does your dream pizza have on it?
Exactly what I always get at Crooked Crust - bacon, mushrooms, and black olives. Though I wish Crooked Crust had better crust. Like, its okay I just wish it was more soft and garlic-y. Ooo, I know, I’d make it stuffed crust.
6. If you were only able to listen to one band for the rest of your life, who would it be?
It’s hard to admit but I think I’d have to go with Muse. No matter how much I love the Beatles, I’m always in the mood for Muse.
7. What did you want to grow up to be when you were a child and what do you think of that profession now?
A spy. That was my dream. I still think it’d be super awesome if I could be a spy but I can now see why I would probably really suck at it and would consider being an analyst instead, haha.
8. Do you think our political climate in regards to women will change in the next 10 years?
Because I’m the biggest optimist I know, I think so. I think with this recent election and the ongoing, current political debates are really setting the climate for the future.
9. What language would you want to learn?
I really want to learn French better. Two years just ain’t enough.
10. What fandom do you think you’ll never grow out of?
Batman, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. They have bewitched me, body and soul.
11. What one object is symbolic of you as a person?
A half-filled notebook.
1. What film has affected you the most and why?
2. What is one thing you are ashamed to admit you love?
3. If someone could open your heart and hear music, what song/band/genre would it be?
4. What food always gives you an orgasm whenever you see/smell it?
5. If you had all the money in the world but still had to have a job, what would you choose to do?
6. What would you change if you knew you were never going to die?
7. Is the country you live in the best for you? Would you prefer to live somewhere if money/job/family/etc. weren’t a concern?
8. Would you change something about yourself if you knew no one would judge you for it?
9. How would you describe your style of humor?
10. What dessert food never gets old for you?
11. What myth do you really wish was for sure real? (I.e. Atlantis)
daughterofavalon, ibitemythumbatthem, gothicegg, smashleybrookehogan, aw8tingannabell, shewolfyouko, zeldalink531, myvalentina, maggie–cassidy, nataliemeansnice, robbiesheehans
(tag me in the post so I can see how you answered!)