Nia: The realest bitch to come on real world in a long ass time. When she was wrong she admitted she was and keep it moving. She got tried and she handled it. idk how shes a manipulator she aint manipulate anybody. when her roommates were in trouble she was there for them regardless. when she was in trouble nobody was there was there for her. I can relate to Nia and I feel like only certain people can appreciate the person she is.
Johnny: Bitch made. Which man you know argues with females, wishes death on people for petty ass reasons, and throws drinks. He is so pussy and immature.
Marlon: Boring cool and all but just so blah…. I feel like he was a waste of time on the show honestly
Avery: Stupid bitch. you just met this boy and you all head over bitch get real. she allows her boyfriend to assault females. smh hes gonna turn around and do the same shit to her. she will learn.
Anastasia: 2- faced.. she should have left. like she had no purposed and learned nothing.
Jessica: nice but tries to hard for people to like her. she needs to get out of her child like mentality.
Joi: Should have stayed longer. I think she would have been cool
Jordan: He was annoying and rude af but brought drama to the show but in the end I still don’t like him because hes petty and immature
Overall I feel like a lot of members of the cast this time around didn’t learn any real lessons. I don’t feel like the people on the show weren’t diverse enough in backgrounds.
Just two seasons ago on MTV’s The Real World, we met the adorable, the hilarious, the amazing…DAISY! And with her came this week’s feature who is nothing short of strong, smart, beautiful and put the REAL in the Real World, Averey Tressler. If you tuned into Averey’s season you remember the romance between her and cast mate Johnny Reilly, the epic fight between Averey, Johnny and Nia Moore, and of course Tressler’s take no s**t attitude. This season on The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 Averey and Johnny were forced to reunite, and work together to compete for the big cash prize. I sat down to chat with, and of course do my TMITuesday thing and become BFFs with Averey by discussing The Challenge, The Real World: Portland, and of course catch up with Daisy!
1. During your time on The Real World: Portland, prior to Nia Moore being on the show there was a cast member named Joi on the show. How do you think the show would have played out if Joi had stayed on the show?
That’s a hard question, but looking back I would have to say that the show would have been completely different. I don’t think that any physical fights would have happen to any of the cast mates and I think we would have all gotten to know each other instead of being separated.
2. We all want to know, how’s Real World MVP Daisy the dog doing?
Oh Daisy! She’s loving life right now; being a spoiled, little dog. Her favorite thing to do is nap in the sun. She has a certain spot she goes to all the time. Daisy still loves to eat anything but I’m working on the lbs.
3. Do you watch any of other reality shows?
I used to watch Survivor when I was younger and recently just got back into it. I like it because it’s so similar to The Challenge but also soo different!
4. On this season of The Challenge: Battle of the Exes you and your ex Johnny Reilly really seemed to put your differences aside during the actual challenges, and the dome. Did you ever think post-breakup that you would be able to do something like that with him?
I look at it like this: there are times in your life that you HAVE to work with certain people that you dislike, whether it be a team mate in sports or a co-worker. You can do it. You may not want to but it’s for a common goal. A purpose. You’d be surprised at how quickly people can pull themselves together to get the job done. Reilly and I had a job to do, regardless if we are best buddies or not. It had to get done. And we did it the best we could at that time.
5. Being a rookie this season, and Johnny having an already clear alliance after being on the show before, what was it like politics wise for you in the house?
It was hard trying to make the alliances I wanted because of my partner. He kinda already played my hand for me. And to make matters worse, we didn’t talk so I didn’t know his game plan. I just decided to go with the flow on this one.
6. If you could choose one person, other than Johnny, from this past season of The Challenge to compete with in a different season who would it be and why?
Jordan. I trust him and he’s like a brother to me. We both started this crazy MTV journey together. Heck, he was the first person I met. Lol. Jordan is such a strong competitor and I feel like he understands how the political games work. He would be able to build me up when I was down and push me to my limit. I know I can rely on him and he would genuinely have my back.
7. Were there any hookups on this season of The Challenge that didn’t make it to air? I really didn’t see anyone hook up. I did hear that Adam made out with another girl other than Brittany at the bar. And before you ask, no, it was not me. 8. Since today is #TMITuesday is there anything you can tell the readers about you that they may not already know?
I’m a closet Nicki Minaj fan. I love how crazy and outrageous her lyrics are. She’s a bad b***h. I love everything about her. Plastic or real. lol
9. Do you keep in touch with anyone from your season of The Real World: Portland?
I talk to a few people from my original cast. I would say I talk to Jordan and Nia the most. Strange seeing Nia as a top two , huh? Her and I let bygones be bygones. And I actually enjoy her company. I just talked to Jordan this week. I always see him when I have the chance. I love that guy.
10. What’s next for you Averey?
I just moved back to Arizona so I’m in the process of unpacking and settling in. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things and enjoying the beautiful, warm weather. One of my goals is to learn a second language by Christmas. Lol I’ll let you know how that goes. Other than that, just living and enjoying this life of mine.