Talents: Graphic Design, Photography, Basketball, Baseball, Fantastic Memory, 3D Design
Last dream you remember: I had a dream about being in a haunted house trying to solve why everything was haunted.
Can you juggle: Yes, my 7th grade teacher taught the class. I can proudly say I’m the only girl that learned how :P
Art/sports/both: Both - my job is more art and sports is when I want to go have some fun.
Do you like writing: I like to write, but I prefer to read :)
Do you like dancing: Sure, but am I good at it? Probably not.
Do you like singing: Yes, but only while I’m alone and only in front of a select few people. The only time I sang in front of a big group was for a theatre class and I was singing the part of Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd.
Dream vacation: New York, every day and any day :P
Dream guy/gal: I’d like to have a guy that was like the perfect mix of everything I like. The singing voice of James Marsden, the humorous side of Stephen Moyer and everything else can be like Hugh Jackman lol.
Dream wedding: I don’t want to get married. If I got married it would be to someone who was that perfect guy.
Dream pet: A red panda. I love those lol
Dream job: Professional celebrity photographer or director.
Favourite song: Demons - Imagine Dragons
Last song you heard on the radio: Happy - Pharrell
Least favourite song: Anything Eminem
Least favourite album: Probably something rap.
Hair colour: Dark Hair
Eye colour: I just like pretty eyes, doesn’t matter the color
Humorous/serious: I like a good wicked sense of humor. If he is too serious, he wouldn’t like me because I’m a naughty humor kind of person.
Taller/shorter: I’m kind of tall, so I would pick either, but I have noticed that it’s a huge turn on when a guy is actually taller than me. It makes me swoon.
Biggest turn-off: Assholes, liars, someone who thinks they are better than everyone, severe cockiness…being cocky isn’t bad, but when it’s too much, it’s way tooo much. Oh! And Fantasy football or fantasy anything. If someone is a fantasy sports person, okay, but if they are all about that, I’m out. Not hot at all.
Biggest turn-on: Friendly, nice, humorous, charming, caring, truthful, good with kids/pets, muscular arms (it gets me every time), a good smile and a good personality.
1) Ray Donovan (it’s got an interesting premise behind it although I wish they’d focus more on his job instead of his messed up family, but hey it has Liev Schreiber, so I’m hooked.)
2) Supernatural (I started this one late in the game, then went back and watched four seasons in a summer vacation. The first season will always be my favorite of the bunch, but I love it)
3) True Blood (Again, started this one late in the game. It was a fun show while it lasted. I hated to see it go and change like it did and in all honesty the ending sucked. I’ll leave it at that.)
4) Forever (I just started this one two days ago after a night of insomnia. It reminds me of a Castle/Sherlock Holmes/Sleepy Hollow mix in a lot of ways, but oddly enough I like it. It’s based in New York City (which is one of my favorite cities) and Ioan Gruffudd is really endearing in this one)
5) The Strain (Honestly, I never read the book series (though I’m tempted to now) and some of the show is just so slow to me. I’m not a big fan of the main character, but there are a few characters on the show I really like and oh yeah, again it takes place in NYC and some of the places in it I’ve been to a few times, so again I was lured in by NYC and I stuck it out throughout the season and will probably pick it up again)
6) Cutthroat Kitchen (Holy shit…people are brutal on this show. It’s like taking a cooking show and telling people with talent it doesn’t matter because everyone will just pay to give you out of this world, over the top crazy sabotages and yet it’s amusing as ever. You want to hate the backstabbing and the outlandish situations the chefs find themselves in especially because most of the time the biggest jerk wins, but damn it’s addictive. Plus Alton Brown reminds me of one of my professors that I really like, so yeah, I keep watching…)
7) Banshee (I like it. I didn’t think I would when it first came out, but then I decided to give it a go and watched almost all of the episodes in like a week when I was off of school. Yes, I sound like I do tv marathons, but I’m so busy during school that when I get time off I just need to shut my brain down with tv or something. Overall it’s a bit violent and has a lot of sexual situations in it, but somehow you just can’t help, but like some of the characters even if they are shady or just awful people)
8) American Horror Story (The first season was just incredible. I wasn’t sold on the second season so much and the third was a bit better than the second in my opinion. I’m not sure yet what to think of this new season, but what I can say is that it’s got an incredibly talented cast and even with it’s dark/twisted nature I still find myself going back to check it out)
9) Penny Dreadful (Honestly this one felt slow to me. I wanted to like it so much, but the focus on Vanessa was just too much for me. I still kept watching however and I have to say the one thing that really perked my interest was the kiss between Ethan and Dorian. I don’t know why, but it actually made me take pause and say hey that’s something interesting because seconds earlier I was teasing that Dorian wanted Ethan. Funny…I guess I was right on that one lol)
10) How to Get Away with Murder (I just started watching this show as well and I like it. I think the element of mystery splashed in with some interesting characters makes it a fun show, which really surprised me)
11) Face Off ( I know it’s only 10 we are supposed to do, but I LOVE this show. Being a creative person myself and having to do little challenges for my design style I can relate and am in awe of all the talent on the screen each season. It’s a fun, really creative show and although I like some seasons more than others I’ve watched it from the start and keep watching. It’s great)
Rule one: always post the rules Rule two: answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones Rule three: tag 11 people abd link them to the post Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1. Fave male character any fandom? Scott Summers (X-Men) 2. Fave female character any fandom? This one is a tough one for me because I really like a lot of them out there. I will say though that I really like femme fatale type characters. I find them very interesting. 3. Fave actress? Jennifer Lawrence (because she is so damn cool and nice). 4. Fave actor? Hugh Jackman hands down. (James Marsden & Michael Fassbender close seconds though) 5. Fave game? Marvel Avenger’s Alliance 6. Who would you marry out any fandom? Scott Summers, as long as I’m his one true love and I don’t die in the process. 7. Which HERO would you kill (if you had to) out of marvel? Hank McCoy, but only as long as he doesn’t actually stay dead. 8. Whats your fave animal/s? Cats/Dogs 9. What season do you like best? Summer 10. What three words describe you best? Creative, stubborn and dedicated. 11. Fave quotes from Marvel?
“Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But losing your reason for the journey… is a fate more cruel.” Scott Summers
1. Your OTP?
2. Your BroTP?
3. Who is your favorite Marvel character?
4. What superhero movie is your all time favorite?
5. If you could have only one superpower what would it be?
6. Which Marvel hero/villain would you want to be best friends with?
7. If you could have all the money in the world, what career would you have because you wanted to?
8. Wake up early or stay up late?
9. You’re granted three wishes. What would you choose?
10. Have you met any celebs? If so, who?
11. If you could leave one statement about yourself to share with the rest of the world, what would it be?
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
The following are the questions asked and my answers to them:
1. Favorite Movie? I like a lot of movies, but I’d have to say X1 & X2 or on a lighter note a movie called Interstate 60 with James Marsden and Gary Oldman. It’s a cute film. 2. Biggest Pet Peeve? Rudeness. I don’t like when people are rude for no reason. It just doesn’t make sense to me. 3. If you could arrange a dinner party for you and five of your favorite celebrities, who would you invite and why? Hugh Jackman, James Marsden, Michael Fassbender, Robert Downey Jr and Ian McKellen. I think they are all fascinating and I’d love to have some time to chat with them. 4. What character from a film/television show/comic do you find that you relate the most to? That’s tough. If I had to say there isn’t one that’s exactly like me, but I can relate to a lot of characters. In comics it’s Scott Summers from X-Men because he’s not the most popular guy, but he tries to do the right thing to help his people even if gets a lot of heat for it. In a film um…I don’t know and in television probably Dean from Supernatural. Even though Dean has far more vices than I do, the fact that he would go above all else to protect Sam says a lot about his love of family and I’m like that too. 5. What would you say has been the thing that’s most inspired you in your life? My family. Good and bad they have defined who I want to become in my life and inspired me to follow my dreams. 6. Do you have an OTP? If so, who and why do you love them? Gee…that’s a tough one j/k. Look at my tumblr name. It’s Scott and Logan from X-Men in ALL media. 7. If you could kiss one person on New Year’s Eve of your choice, who would it be? A clone of Hugh Jackman or James Marsden ;-) 8. What is your favorite website on the net? Probably tumblr 9. What three things could you absolutely NOT live without? My family, chapstick and my computer. 10. What is the last movie you watched? Real Steel. It’s on right now. 11. What is your favorite hobby? Being creative.
My 11 Questions:
1. What is your favorite celeb quote? 2. Who defines the word ‘sexy’ to you? 3. What is your favorite fictional 'bromance’? 4. Who is your favorite comic book character? 5. DC or Marvel (or neither)? 6. If you could name one character that drives you crazy (in a negative way) in a film/book/tv show or comic, who would it be and why? 7. If you could date one celebrity, who would it be? 8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? 9. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? 10. Name a secret talent that you have.