Age of Ultron? (The movie)
1. That bit with Black Widow is gone. Obviously.
2. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are absent. I actually really liked Quicksilver in here - even more than the X-Men’s, actually - and Scarlet Witch in Civil War, and I’d want to bring them in later (you could actually still bring them in in Civil War; they leap out of the crowd to help in the fight with Crossbones but lead to the accident, and then most of the movie remains still the same, with them imprisoned in the Avengers base until Hawkeye frees them). But this movie is perilously overstuffed as-is, and what of most contributes to further overstuffing comes directly from them.
3. Vision is introduced much earlier.
4. Zero in on the Tony/Ultron/Vision dynamic. This tried to cover too much, and given Civil War ends up the Captain America Avengers Movie, it’s perfectly fine for this to be The Iron Man Avengers Movie.
5. CAP FUCKING SAYS AVENGERS ASSEMBLE AT THE END, GOD DAMN IT. I don’t even care about that phrase that much, but we have been waiting so many movies for that silly little line and Whedon had to go and be a complete piece of shit about it. I get it, Ultron was a grueling experience and he probably got some satisfaction out of that, but no.