Toyota Debuts 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro at Chicago Auto Show
- Up front, 2.5-inch Fox coil-overs are paired with TRD springs
- Out back, Fox 2.5-inch shocks paired with TRD leaf springs
- All shocks feature aluminum construction and internal bypass technology that helps adapt to any terrain …on and off the road …providing an exciting and predictable ride everywhere the TRD Pro goes.
When the going gets tough …adventurers can be confident knowing that the TRD Pro comes standard with features like:
- Four-wheel drive with an Auto LSD
- Crawl Control and Multi-Terrain Select
- Locking rear differential
- And a ¼-inch thick aluminum skid plate
The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro will be available as a double cab …with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic …and they will all be built at Toyota’s plant in San Antonio, Texas.