Omg I am in LOVE with your Miraculous autistic headcanons! Could you do one for Alya? I totally headcanon her as a more social autistic but one who’s got an utter lack of boundaries (which goes hand-in-hand with her journalism) and a super special interest in Ladybug and the Ladyblog!
Autistic Miraculous Part 5 – Autistic Alya/Lady-WIFI
An autistic Alya Headcanon as per requested!
- Alya is one of those autistics who spent ages denying the fact that they were autistic purely because she didn’t fit the cookie cutter mould of what ‘Autistic’ should be
- However, when she finally realized that in fact yes, she is autistic there was no stopping her.
- Her family was the one who helped her get the diagnosis and they were super-duper supportive of her
- Because of this, her stim toy collection is amazing. She just has boxes of stim toys, her favourites are her tangles (the red one in particular) and her squishies.
- The reason why she spent so long denying the fact she was autistic was that she was “too social”. She doesn’t get as burnt out by talking to people like Marinette does so her other autistic traits “didn’t count.”
- When Marinette found out about this she called bullshit and encouraged Alya to accept her neurodiversity.
- Despite her being a Social Wizz™ she sometimes forgets about the little thing called social boundaries. If she likes you she will spend hours researching you and your interests, (she Facebook stalks people “just cause”.)
- Granted she doesn’t mean too, it’s just habit from her journalism and it’s never anything creepy. If anything when people find out they usually have a sort of “Holy shit that’s kinda cool” reaction.
- She doesn’t have a lot of special interests literally only about 2 or 3 consistent ones but her super intense one is the ladyblog.
- That blog is everything to her. She has so much fun tracking the fights, getting the interviews and writing it all up.
- (It also helps that the sound of the keyboard on her phone and laptop are super stimmy.)
- Her other special interests are journalism and music
- Speaking of music, she’s the person who finds one song and obsess over it and listens to it on repeat until she gets bored of it and finds another one.
Aaaand that’s it, folks! If you want any more autistic miraculous feel free to leave an ask I love writing them!! Same goes for any other character you think might be autistic. Leave an ask and if you want a specific situation or just general autistic *name of character* Headcanon I’ll get to it.