Sanitation Series- #5 Mascara
This everyday product can be the death of you (bacteria wise of course ;D )
- NEVER share mascara unless you know where your friend’s eyeball has been. srsly. this stuff can get groady.
- When using it on a client, always use a new ‘spooley’ or one that has been fully sanitized
- Only dip the brush in once, be careful not to let your habit of putting it back in the tube ruin a whole mascara.
- One great tip to keep it sanitary and not have to buy a billion spoolies would be to use a small fan brush, cover it with the mascara, and apply from there. If the fan brush is thin enough it will coat the whole lash.
- never 'pump’ your mascara, this will dry it out and feed in more air borne bacteria. no bueno.
- Replace your mascara atleast after a couple months if its not gone by then, and if it isnt you need more coats on them lashes gurrrrllll ;D haha
Till next time, be you & be glamorous. <3