Below is a list of AU plots focused around the music industry
- Muse A is a personal manager who is so invested in the band that they are managing on tour, this is their chance to prove themselves. Muse B is the groupie who is there to attach themselves to the hard, drunk, and pretty douchebag-y lead singer who ignores her half the time. Muse B spends early morning and late nights sharing their dreams and thoughts with Muse A, and Muse B can’t understand what they see in the lead singer.
- Muse A is a music journalist known for their no attachment approach to their gigs. Muse B is a musician known for shock and scandal. Muse B has a challenge for Muse A. They will give them all the info they need for a hard hitting story, only if Muse B comes along for the ride.
- Muse A is a photographer for a popular venue. Muse B rarely ever misses a show. Muse A never misses a chance to photograph the beauty of Muse B in their element. When they meet, Muse B challenges Muse A to stop viewing lift threw a shutter and just….live.
- Muse A has a gift, a voice sent from the gods. But they also have a haunted past and a troubling present. Muse B is hired as the new body guard, hired to protect Muse A from themselves as much as other people. But maybe Muse B can not only protect Muse A, but save them from themselves
- Muse A is an intern at a music production company. But their dreams have been pushed down as they have spent the last four months doing little more than running boring errands. Finally after pushing they get charged with making one of their high maintenance clients happy while they record an album. Muse B is a well known musical artist that may or may have not been called a primadonna before. But maybe Muse A can break those walls
- Muse A is a well known choreographer who is preparing a group of back up dancers for a high profile world tour. Muse B has this secret dream of becoming a dancer but is crippled by anxiety and shyness. Muse A sees muse B dance as a club while fueled by alcohol and offers them a spot on the tour. But can Muse A break Muse B out of their shell and get them to embrace their raw talent?
- Muse A is a hard living musician. Somewhere down the line the drugs, the sex, the partying became what they were about. Muse B has been their assistant for years, trying to navigate Muse A through ever mess they have gotten themselves in. Everyone said Muse B should have quit a long time ago, but how can you quit on someone you are pretty sure you are in love with?
- Muse A is a backup session singer for bands and singers recording albums. Muse B is a producer’s new assistant. When Muse A is hired for backing vocals on the same project that Muse B has started with their producer, things get interesting. Muse B insists that Muse A has something that they have rarely seen before, but their producer disagrees. Muse B is determined to get Muse A into the spotlight
- Muse A is a lyricist who ends up writing all the songs that Muse B preforms. Muse B is known for singing these haunting and intense songs, and when you sing these songs over and over you can’t help but wonder what spurs the emotion behind them. Muse B always wondered what pain caused these lyrics. Muse A and Muse B meet at a random concert for another band. Muse A knows Muse B obviously for their fame, but Muse B has no idea Muse A has been writing the words they belt out on the regular.