I’m only about 2.5 weeks post op, and I’m Not supposed to raise my arms anywhere near above my head– but marching with women for women felt like the best excuse to do so. (I only took off my shirt for this photo, I’m not completely neglecting my scars or healing).
PLEASE LIKE AND REBLOG – Two adorable kittens are looking for their forever home! These little girls were both found abandoned separately, but are now best friends, social and healthy (FeLIV negative), and 8-10 weeks old.
The black one (Artemis) plays fetch and loves to scamper around, while the gray one (Diana) loves to cuddle and follow people around. I’d love to keep them, but I already have adult cats of my own.
I’m based in Austin TX, but can drive 4 hours out to deliver them – please contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
John highlights from the concert last night (Austin 4/14)
1. Opened with “smoke weed everyday” & then launched into song
2. Randomly throwing out “warm milk”
3. *sees couple making out* “Man, I wish I had a girlfriend”
4. “Did everyone go pee? NO MORE F*CKING SLOW SONGS”
5. Constantly checking to make sure everyone in the crowd is okay, asking what they need
6. “Does anyone drink Mountain Dew? stop f*cking drinking that, it’ll give you cancer!! This songs about Baja blast” (proceeds to play diet soda society)
7. “Has anyone ever peed their pants before? I peed my pants in 7th grade” “you peed your bunk” - Garrett
8 . “Wear your seltbelts and eat your veggies when you get home”
9. “You guys have been so nice. Thank you. Take care of each other.”