Hey, guys, gals, folk of all sorts! This is studio DOULZIA coming to you live with our first official post of our current project: Skeletonblood
Skeletonblood is a rhythm and turn-based JRPG with an emphasis on being more than a game, but a story and a message.
Here are some things y’all can definitely expect from Skeletonblood:
- Alternate universes and urban legends and possible black magic
- A non-imaginary imaginary friend
- Multiple weapon choices and attributes including the sword… recorder… resworder ?? Who knows? It’s sharp and plays music!
- Wicked Puns (the most important part)
- Really beautiful, experimental baroque music recorded by the French ensemble L'Atelier du Sensible!
- Original, interesting enemy designs that are more than they seem (check some designs out in our tagged/monsters !)
- Attacks real issues that may be overlooked such as conformity and loss because, dang it, children experience things too
- Most importantly - a dedicated, passionate team who wants to make a change and to tell a story
We’ve been working on this game for several months now and are all excited to make Skeletonblood the best it can be! If you could check out these links and/or reblog this post, that would be incredible!
STUDIO BLOG | TWITTER
Artwork above created for Skeletonblood by our Art Director すずか (Suzuka)! Check out more of her work right ——> HERE