• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it.
• Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card.
• Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind.
• Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied.
• Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it.
• Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day.
• Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down.
• Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
Think And Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively.
• Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online)
• The Secret
book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off.
Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood.
Write about your desire as if it’s already happened.
Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
• Bruce Lee, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, Big Sean, Conor McGregor
and countless others have used this formula. It works, and it will work for you.
I talked to a prison guard today and he told me that every time he has to put a pedophile in his cell the first time he gets there, after he’s locked him up he shouts, “Maybe time in here will make you learn not to sexually abuse children!” and all the inmates mutter and stuff. The pedophiles usually beat up the next day.
this is probably my second favorite scene from this ova because polnareff hints at anal sex while shit talking w/ hol horse and they both break out into fits of shared, maniacal laughter until hol horse abruptly stops and says “YOU” menacingly
The Law of Attraction Technique More Powerful Than Visualizing:
What is it? Re-writing or imagining the day as you wished it had been. Every incident and conversation.
Where did it come from? Neville Goddard, a mystic teacher who taught in Los Angeles and New York in the 1950s, was the first to understand and apply the technique of revision.
How do I do it? In your mind recall the day from when you woke up. Make each incident conform to your ideal wishes. So, if you woke to a loud bang from the neighbour above, you would change that to seeing that you woke peacefully. If you received a letter with disappointing news, mentally read the letter you wished you had read instead! Imagine all your bills were paid. Imagine he/she didn’t snap at you, but infact helped you. Imagine that phone call you’ve been waiting for. Imagine you had a sense of peace that never left you today. Imagine you had more than enough time, money and energy left over at the end of the day! And either see this in your mind or write it out. The essential point is to feel the reality of what you wished had happened.
Why does it work? Neville Goddard said revision allows you to radically change your attitude to your present circumstances and to the world. And to the degree you can change your attitude, the world around you will change to reflect that.
What are the benefits? •It is similar to mindfulness meditation because it helps remove the residue of stress that builds up daily. •It helps you press Pause on the negative flow if you are in one. •It enhances your mental faculties of imagination and willpower as you imagine what you’d like •It helps you believe you are more in control of your life than you know.
Examples: •A woman that saw a hat she wanted but couldn’t afford, imagined she had it and was later gifted the exact same hat. •A boss that was hard to work with for 11 years, became more appreciative of his employer overnight, praising her design skills. All the designer did that morning was imagine on her walk to work that her boss was with her the whole commute, praising her. •A young person imagined a tax refund letter and a revised bill, with an apology for the over-charge, came within a week.
I move for a proposal. Everyone who agrees that if an lgbt+ person says that they’re a pedophile/MAP/NOMAP/ a.k.a child predator, they automatically lose their lgbt+ membership card. Everyone who seconds the motion reblog and say “aye.”