1. Remember that you are the driver of your life. You choose your goals and your attitudes.
2. Look for the positives , and ways to overcome the challenges and obstacles you meet along the way.
3. Notice the strengths and positives in others. We all appreciate when other people say kind things.
4. It’s hard to stay stressed if you’re also being thankful. So cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
5. Find your passion and your “why” - and then invest your energy in reaching for some dream that makes you feel fully alive.
6. Refuse to let the negatives of others wear you down, or undermine your passion, or make you change your course.