attention blah blah blah

astrological signs in love
  • aries: likes to fall deeply in love with incredibly insecure people and have an explosively passionate, yet volatile relationship... but hey at least it's interesting
  • taurus: likes to pretend they're so heartless that they don't even know how to fall in love, fails terribly every time
  • gemini: likes to fall in (and out of) love with anyone and everyone that crosses their path, multiple times a day. confuses all their friends (and themselves tbh) to the point of not even listening when they talk about love
  • cancer: does not like to fall in love, does it very grudgingly, throws adorable temper tantrum when they get called out on it, sulks, repeat
  • leo: falls in love rarely. completely, 100%, OH MY GOD BARBARA CALL THE POLICE stuck in love when they do. painful to watch honestly, but shit it's cute
  • virgo: likes to fall in love with nerds. every. single. time.
  • libra: likes to fall in love way too fast and make a complete fool of their weirdo selves trying to woo their unsuspecting prey (endearing and surprisingly successful)
  • scorpio: likes to bullshit their way through multiple "serious" relationships for years and years until one day they realize that they're in love w their gross best friend... but in a cute way
  • sagittarius: likes to fall in love from afar and watch the object of their desire go about their daily life, hoping senpai will magically notice them in their quiet little world of reflection
  • capricorn: falls madly in love, shows it, "JESUS WHAT HAVE I DONE", terrifies self and lover with erratic, confused behavior, takes it all back, runs away, pines for months, tries to be friends again and act like nothing happened (until alcohol attacks)
  • aquarius: ?? ?!?! ?? ? :) !! ? :(
  • pisces: likes to fall in love with people who have fallen in love with them, basks in love's glow for a few months, realizes they just needed attention, formulates an escape plan

So I’ve been listening to “Attention” by Charlie Puth a lot recently and of course my mind goes straight to drarry.

Like what if Harry and Draco accidentally start snogging after a fight one day during eighth year and then it just keeps happening for a few weeks. Until one day they just look at each other and are like yeah no we really shouldn’t be doing this. So they break it off and go back to normal, completely ignoring each other.

But about a month later Harry starts dating a seventh year Ravenclaw guy and Draco. Just. Can’t. Handle. It.

So he starts taunting Harry again just like the old days and starts spreading random rumors about him all the time.

And Harry tries his best to ignore it for a while until one day he hears a group of third year Hufflepuffs whispering about how they heard Harry slipped the Ravenclaw a love potion just so he could finally lose his virginity and Harry’s just done.

He pulls out his map and marches straight to Draco’s location in a corridor near the Slytherin common room. He pulls Draco into an empty classroom and is just like “what the fuck? You need to stop.”

And Draco’s all “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” But secretly so giddy that it all finally got to Harry.

And Harry’s just like “whatever Malfoy. Stop acting so jealous.”

And Malfoy tries to deny it, but Harry keeps accusing him and they end up fighting and then shagging.

And afterwards they’re both lying on the cold stone floor, sweaty and out of breath. Harry looks over at Draco and says “if you wanted to get back together all you had to do was say so.”

Draco’s quiet for a minute before he responds with “we can’t get back together if we were never together to begin with.” He gets dressed and leaves without a word.

Harry breaks up with his boyfriend the next day and Draco goes back to ignoring him. 

im feeling so romantically frustrated aaa

Fourth Floor

➸ Working overtime on the fourth floor  

Word count: 3.1k

Genre: smut

This was a lot longer than I anticipated. Bring me the holy water!

Originally posted by namjoonsgurl

Namjoon couldn’t help but glance at you for the tenth time within the past five minutes. You would taunt him with the way you would open your legs to reveal your black lace panties before standing up to make your way over towards him to ask him something stupid. Every time you were next to him, you would bend down to meet him eye to eye just enough to reveal your cleavage and hot pink bra, but not enough to make it obvious that you were flirting in such a way.

Even now, as you opened your legs once again, only for him to see, you made your way towards him, a small, playful smirk running across your lips. You swayed your hips seductively as you lightly bit your lower lip, getting closer and closer to him.

“Mr. Kim,” you began, doing your usual meet him eye level, “I’m having trouble with understanding how the printer works. Can you assist me in the printing room? Teach me how to use it?” Your eyes glanced down at his lap, clearly staring at his slowly growing bulge.

He swallowed. “Of course,” he said, a small growl following. He pushed back, getting up from his seat before pushing his chair in. He clicked the computer screen off, eyes scanning his desk to make sure none of his personal belongings were seen.

Even if Namjoon was about to fuck the girl of his dreams, he still had to make sure nothing valuable was out on display for his coworkers to steal.

Finally, he followed you past several other cubicles on the office floor before entering the elevator lobby. To his left was the way hallway that led towards the printing room, to his right, the restrooms. He watched you, continuing straight for the elevator.

You looked back at him, a seductive smile revealing itself to him. “Fourth floor, Mr. Kim,” you said, pressing the elevator button. The doors immediately opened with a ding, you raised your brows expectantly as you entered the elevator. Namjoon was quick on his feet as he embarrassingly rushed for the elevator, practically diving in the elevator and barely dodging you as he walked to the back of the elevator. He cringed in embarrassment before turning around and staring at the lobby. You pressed the fourth-floor button, and the elevator doors closed with another ding.

The fourth-floor. That entire floor was dedicated to accounting. That entire floor had gone home for the day. No one would really be on that floor except for the janitor, but he tends to have earphones on, music blasting loud enough for the entire floor to hear it if it were completely silent. Namjoon knew because he went down there after hours while working overtime just to have a quick smoke. Opened the window, sat in someone named Tom’s chair, and stared out at the building lights as he took several long drags.

That’s how he met you. You caught him smoking and gave him the biggest lecture of his life about how smoking was bad for the lungs and how it leads to blah blah blah. He really wasn’t paying attention because man, were you a beauty.

He never knew you worked on the tenth-floor with him until you followed him back to the elevator, asked him the floor he worked at, and stared at him wide eyed when you told your discovery. You even sat diagonal from him. Could he be any lucky?

Keep reading

im so lowkey clingy like i wont be all mushy or demanding or text you over and over but it kills me when nobody is paying attention to me like i act super chill and nonchalant on the outside but i just want to talk to the people i love and it hurts when they dont respond

2

hi there! my name is claire. I’m a senior in high school and I’m from Cleveland, OH!! just some fun facts about me real quick: I love sports. football and baseball/softball are my favorites! I’m a songwriter, I love country music (and ps; I LOVE nashville!!), and for my future I plan on being in journalism broadcasting and I’m so excited for college!! but back to you: taylor- you’ve been with me since I was in third grade. that’s been about a decade of you in my life. they say it’s just a phase but they’re dead ass wrong! you and your music have been with me on the roller coaster of growing up and I really just wanna say thank you at some point in time in my life. not all heroes save you out of burning buildings, but some save you from your mind. and that’s you taylor. thank you. ily and sorry for being so wordy!!!

Not Dead Yet (Part 33)

*Hee hee hee*

Pairing: Reader x Peter Pan

Warnings: language


Before Peter and I left to grab more supplies I handed Candace off to Devin. She didn’t like that I was leaving her with some stranger but it was riskier taking her with me to another realm. We grabbed a handful of coins from the treasure chest before leaving.

I had to force Peter to go shopping before we went and started having fun. He complied but was groaning behind me the entire time as I picked out new blankets, tarps, cots, clothes, and canteens to replace all the ones we lost. In the end we had to steal a cart just to lug everything.

“I only came because you said we’d have some fun. It’s been three hours now and I’m still bored to death.” Peter grumbled as he pulled the cart alongside me.

“We’re almost done.” I assured him, “We just need candlesticks and matches. Where do you think those are?”

“How should I know?”

“I thought you said you’ve been to this market before.”

“I’ve been to the inn.”

“I’m not gonna say anything.” I rolled my eyes as we walked past a string of vendors. “I take that back, was the whore you shacked up with the last time you were here happen to be the candlemaker’s daughter because I cannot find the shop anywhere.”

I turned around but Peter was gone. “Peter? Peter?”

I spotted our cart near the corner and saw Peter browsing in a shop. There was a woman that looked to be in her late thirties showing him an array of pencil and charcoal sets. “Ahem,” I stepped up behind him, “I thought you were tired of shopping.”

“For dreadfully boring stuff.” He picked up a wooden case filled with pencils, quills, and an ink pot.

“You gonna get it?” I asked, “If you want it then get it. We have enough money.”

“No, just thought I’d look at it. We need more important things.” he set the case back down. “Do you know where the candle shop is?” He asked the lady.

“Down this lane, take a right, it’s next to the flower shop.” the woman explained.

“Thanks.” Peter walked out of the shop and headed in the direction of the candlemaker.

~~~

After Y/N was done buying the supplies Peter and her settled down at the local tavern for her promised drinks. Currently he was trying to show her how to down a shot to hilarious results.

“You are hopeless. You have to shoot it back not nurse it.”

“I tried the first time, it burned my throat.”

“Come on pet, stop being such a princess.” he poured her another shot. “Go.”

“You’re just trying to get me drunk and you should know that no amount of alcohol is going to get what you want from me.” she took the shot a bit easier this time but still coughed. “Can we stop with the shots? I’m just not getting it.”

“You are no fun.”

“I am tons of fun.”

“Prove it. You said we’d celebrate however I wanted and this is how I want to celebrate.”

“Not my words but I did say we celebrate.” she reached into her pocket and pulled out a little wooden box. It was the same one from the parchment shop Peter had looked at earlier. “Consider this a celebratory gift.”

“I told you I didn’t want it.”

“When do I ever listen to you? You treat yourself all the time, this time it’s my turn.” she pushed the case closer, “Take it. You’re gonna need it.”

“Why would I need it? I already copied down the Believer’s face.”

“Not for that. I know you like to draw. No one gets as good as you without practicing a lot. You just don’t because it’s not the kind of activity the others expect you to enjoy. Stop being the fearless Peter Pan and just be you once in awhile.” she handed him a ream of fresh parchment tied neatly together with string.

“I will take this if you chug a mug of mead right now.”

“How about this. You take it, I’ll chug the mead, but you also have to draw me a new picture since Candace burned my last one.”

“Deal. Two meads.” the bartender set two steins in front of them, “You go ahead and start and I’ll get started on this.”

“I am going to hate myself in the morning.”

“Should we get a room?” Peter asked as she started taking gulps of the frothing drink.

“You had better. I’m not going back to Neverland like this.” she grimaced in dismay at the half drunken glass, “Two rooms. I am not sharing a bed with you again.”

“One of these days you will.” Peter took a sip from his own drink.

“Yeah but we won’t be sleeping.” Y/N muttered and Peter choked. He caught the devious smirk on her face as she downed the rest of her mug. “There, now get drawing.”

“As the lady wishes,” He picked up one of the freshly sharpened pencils and set a piece of paper on the bar. What to draw? Last time he had just given her a portrait of herself but seeing as how she was leaning tipsy on the bar that didn’t seem the best muse.

Y/N is a strange one. Without any effort she can worm her way into his mind and make him do whatever she wants. Keep the phoenix that burnt down the camp? Of course you can. Come shopping for supplies for hours when he had more important matters to attend to? Sure. Get some drinks and stay the night but with little to no chance of finally having sex?  Why not!

He knew he had to respect her. Not doing so came with consequences. What he couldn’t stand was how she knew that she had a certain level of control over him. She knew and she stretched it. She crawled and fought her way into not only being his best friend but also his most trusted confidant and second in command finally knocking Felix from his long running position. She had her own little posse that were more her followers than Peter’s anymore. She was dangerous, strong, clever, sly, and confidant. He didn’t want to think what she could do if she knew magic. If he didn’t know any better he’d be scared she might try to overthrow him on the island. His vicious little Lost Girl.

There she sat giggling to herself and stealing sips from his drink. She had brought him out to celebrate and she was getting drunker than him very fast. “Slow down, pet.” he pulled the mead away from her, “You’re gonna make yourself sick.”

“I’m fine,” her words slurred slightly, “You really think I don’t know my limits?”

“The last time you drank this heavily was years ago. You don’t know the meaning of pacing yourself.” he took a long pull from the mug.

“Who’s the fuddy duddy now?” she leaned heavily on him, “I thought you was drawing me something. There’s nothing there.”

Peter stared back at the blank paper. “Just not inspired enough I suppose. Come on Y/N, I think you’ve had enough.”

“No.” she pushed off him and almost fell off the barstool, “I think I want to try another shot. Get me another shot.”

The bartender gave her an amused smile before setting a shot of whiskey in front of her. She picked it up and shot it back as if she was doing it for years. “See? I got this.”

“If you say so.” Peter packed the pencil set and parchment away, “You stay here, I’m gonna go get us a room. Okay?”

“Yes sir.” she gave a salute that threw herself into another round of drunken giggles. He was going to love lording this over her when she was sober again.

“Good girl. No more shots.”

“Fuddy duddy.” she stuck her tongue out at him before stealing his mug again.

Peter left to get the room. He knew better than to leave her alone and got a room with two beds for the night. He also paid off the tab for all the booze Y/N drank. The whole exchange plus a quick check to make sure their cart was still outside in the stables couldn’t have taken more than ten minutes. He grabbed the key to the room and went to collect Y/N.

When he got back to the bar though his Lost Girl wasn’t where he had left her but instead was hanging off some redheaded clotpole in a corner like some common floozy. Without a moment’s warning he tore the guy off her and pushed him away. “Whoa, what’s your problem?” the guy snarked.

“Back off before you do something you’ll regret.” Peter threatened through clenched teeth.

“Petey, what’s the big idea?” Y/N glared at him, “Why you gotta ruin my fun?”

“I am never taking you drinking again.” Peter muttered to himself and pulled her towards the stairs. “Let’s go.”

“No!” she ripped his arm from him and stumbled back into the redhead. “I was having fun with…this guy.”

“Sorry, looks like the lass has made up her mind, Petey.” the idiot mocked.

“Big mistake.” Peter used his magic and the guy’s neck snapped with a sharp crack. The inn fell into silence as they took a moment to process the dead body on the ground. “Upstairs, now!” he growled as he pulled a stunned Y/N up the steps and shoved her into the room. He doubted anyone would come to throw them out unless they wanted to run the risk of getting killed too.

“Way to go. I finally get some attention and you break his neck.” Y/N pouted as she collapsed back on the one bed. “You’re such a prat.”

“I’m the prat?” he snarled, “What the hell were you doing acting like a tramp for? I thought you were too good to let alcohol affect your judgement.”

She rolled her eyes and started to tug off her boots. “So what? You can go off slipping it to other girls but the second I lay eyes on some other boy and you get all jealous? Hypocrite.”

“I ain’t slipping it to other girls and you know that. There’s no reason for you to be looking at any other guys because if you want that kind of attention you just come to me. Got it?”

“Blah, blah, blah,” she chucked a boot at him, “You’re not so special y’know? Really looking what’s the difference between what he was doing and what you do?”

“Well how’s this for comparison?” he crossed the room and pushed her back on the bed. He pinned her arms up by her head before pressing a hungry angry kiss against her mouth. He was half expecting her to throw him off but given her drunken state she instead kissed him back.

Y/N broke her arms free and wrapped them around his neck to pull him closer. She was certainly stronger when she was drunk and a lot more clingy. All of which was fine with him.

She reached to tug off his shirt. “Not yet,” he pulled back away from her, “No need to rush things we have all night, pet.”

“I thought you liked me.” she mumbled.

“I do.” he pulled her up into his lap, “But you have to let me lead this time.”

“Okey dokey,” she ran her hands through his hair.

The heavy stench of alcohol on her breath hit him like a runaway carriage. She is really drunk isn’t she? Like, probably won’t remember most of what’s going on tomorrow level drunk. A part of him, a very loud part, told him to take advantage of this like he had been hoping to. Another very annoying voice told him that if he went through with this she would never forgive him.

“Son of a bitch…” he pushed her back. She gave him a confused look. “Sorry my dear, not tonight.”

“Huh?” she nestled closer into him batting her eyelashes, “Don’t you want me? Cause I want you. I really really want you.” she leaned in to kiss him again.

“I know you do.” he grabbed her wandering hands, “But you are very drunk and in the morning you won’t remember any of this. When we do get to it I want you to be able to remember every second of you giving into me and wanting me. Okay?”

“Boo!” she pushed off his lap and fell on the floor.

“Come here,” he helped her back up and set her on the bed, “Get some sleep.”

She rested back against the bed before the sound of her soft snores assured Peter she was fast asleep. He fell back against the other bed with a sigh. One day he’ll mute that stupid conscience of his for good. That didn’t mean that he couldn’t have a little fun. He looked back at Y/N as a devious thought drifted into his mind.

~~~

Oh sweet lord above. My head is killing me. I sat up slowly feeling like I was gonna be sick. I am never drinking ever again. This has to be a hundred times worse than the last time Peter and I went drinking. At least this time I didn’t do anything embarrassing. Or did I? I can’t remember much of anything.

I squinted against the harsh light streaming in through the window. Where was Peter? I could use a magical hangover cure. “Look who finally woke up.” Peter was sitting at the small desk near the door. “And it certainly is a good morning.” he eyed me hungrily.

“What are you–” I looked to where he was staring and yelped. I pulled the blanket up to cover my bare chest. Why the hell am I naked? “Peter? What happened last night?”

“You don’t know? I would have thought it was a night well worth remembering.” he smirked at me.

“Oh god,” I buried my aching head in my hands, “Did we…?”

“I’ll let you come to your own conclusions.” he reclined back in the chair. “After all last night you wanted me. Really, really, wanted me. Who am I to deny my Lost Girl what she wants?”

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” I rolled off the bed.

“Now that’s just harsh.”

“No, I mean I’m actually–” I clasped my hands over my mouth as a wave of nausea swept over me. I threw the window open and heaved over the side. Once the contents of my stomach were gone I sunk down to my knees and pressed my burning face against the cool wooden sill. “Kill me…”

“How about this instead?” he pressed his hands to either side of my head as my hangover started to abate.  “If this was gonna be your reaction I’m glad I didn’t actually go through with it.” Peter tsked.

“What?”

“Y/N, do you actually believe that you and I had sex last night? I know you were pretty far gone but seriously, does anything feel different?”

Now that he mentioned it I didn’t feel any different. At least not in the way losing my virginity should feel I suppose. “But if we didn’t have sex, then why am I naked?”

“Just a bit of fun. I wanted to see how you’d react if you thought we really did the deed.” he dangled my knickers off his finger, “I guess you’ll be wanting these back.”

“You ass!” I snatched them from him as I rushed to put my clothes back on, “You inconceivably obnoxious asshole! Don’t do that!” I proceeded to smack him over the head with my boot.

“Hey! Ouch! Hey–Ow–Quit it!” he grabbed the boot out of my hands. “It was just a joke.”

“Not to me! You don’t joke about that kind of stuff with me!” I shouted at him. “You are so lucky that you didn’t actually go through with it because if you did–”

“You’d chop me into tiny bits and feed me to the wolves?” he sat down on the edge of the bed. “Hate me forever? Never forgive me?”

“Well…yes,” I shrugged, “But most of all I would just be disappointed that you wouldn’t have respected me enough to wait for my sober consent for something like that. I know it’s just sex but I have some self respect. I don’t need your opinion of me lowered any more by giving you an excuse to think of me as nothing more than some drunk common tramp.”

“Y/N,” he sighed with a smile, “If I thought you were just some common tramp last night would have ended much differently. But you are not. You’re my Lost Girl and all that implies. Also I just got you to start talking to me again, why would I risk your wrath by doing something so dimwitted as belittling your value to me?”

“I guess I have trouble remembering that you don’t hate me.” I sat down on the other bed and drew my knees to my chest.

“You aggravate me for sure.” Peter laughed, “You’re annoying and stubborn and nosey and incredibly disrespectful–”

“Does this have an ending anytime soon?” I snapped.

“Almost. You’re also very hot-tempered, reckless, condescending, cocky, but also very kind, thoughtful, protective of your friends, loyal, and intelligent. Also if it wasn’t obvious you are an attractive minx.” I hid my pleased smile behind my knees. He noticed and reached to pull my face from its hiding place. “What I’m trying to say is that all those tiresome and endearing traits of yours are what make you my Lost Girl. You’re my friend, I can detest you but I could never hate you. Not anymore at least.”

I cast my gaze around the room so he couldn’t see how happy his words made me. “I don’t hate you either.” I mumbled under my breath, “I know I say I do but I really don’t. Not even close.”

“I know.” he held my face in his hands pressing my forehead to his, “If there is anything I can do to ease your worrisome little heart that you are not in fact just some floozy to me, name it and it will be done.”

“Anything?” I quirked an eyebrow up at the generous offer.

“Within reason.” he was quick to add.

I let out a small chuckle as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Ironically, I can think of one thing.”


(Part 1) (Previous) (Next)

okay so I was just browsing through tumblr a while ago and I noticed that Sakura gets a lot of hate—but no I’m not gonna rant about how she is useful
and awesome (which she obviously is)… but I’m just gonna justify one scene for which she gets a lot of hate…
Which is this:-

At this point the Sakura-haters just stood up and started with their blabbering as to ‘how could she be asking for his attention at the time of war???That
stupid…’ and blah blah blah…
So I would just like to say:

The girl is madly in love with the boy… Yes… but she is not asking for his attention here…

Infact ever since Sasuke joined them she had been noting every change he had went through…
And once again she noted something that was missing from before…
No she wasn’t asking for attention…
She was noticing the lack of attention the Uchiha had for her because…

She knew that back in the genin days he would be the first one to react if something were to
happen to her:-

And to see the one who would always worry about her well being (even lose himself to the curse mark) –showing no interest in her health at all…

Anyone –a normal person that is– would worry about that~~

So to all Sakura-haters…
No she wasn’t asking for attention but noting the lack of it…
~~~~~Wibblywobblywitchyhuff~~~~~

“Your pain is manipulative.”

I think the reason this is sticking with me is because people say her kindness is fake all of the time. She does things for attention, she plays the victim, blah blah blah. We’ve heard the story 100 times, and we know it’s not true; she’s genuinely a kind person and there’s proof for those that wish to see it.

But pain, unlike kindness..is subjective.

We all feel pain, differently, for different reason. So “your pain is manipulative” literally can be translated to “your pain is a manipulative skill; you use your feelings of heartache and sorrow to control those around you”.

At the beginning of this poem she admitted she’s shattered, she’s drowning, she’s begging for a reprieve, and instead the gossip sites have the audacity to call her pain a manipulative technique. When, in all actuality, they are the ones causing her pain and manipulating it into headlines to turn a profit.

You don’t cut off someone’s finger and then tell them it didn’t hurt. You can’t tell them they’re only crying over it to make you feel guilty.

So she needed to bathe in her brokenness. She needed to feel these feelings and know that she was allowed to. Feelings do not require an alterior motive. So she’s feeling again, and living again, with none of the guilt that she was pressured into feeling before.

In the death of her reputation,

She felt truly alive.

Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3 Well, where do I start? I was born in America and fake a life at school… I actually somehow seem emo for some reason??? But truth is, I’m one of the biggest party animals out there. I’m usually happy and forgiving blah blah blah positive stuff you won’t pay attention to. I’m a COMPLETE environmentalist who tries to save all plants and bugs in jeopardy :3 I pray for their survival (TAT) I never use any bad words whatsoever unless idk if it is a bad word at the time… :P Oh! I love watching anime and watched almost all you can toss at me. If you know of an anime that isn’t mainstream and good, recommend it to me plx :3 (I’m desperate) no I’m not a weeb but I just appreciate Japanese culture and civilization also, an otaku… There’s a 99% chance I will respond to any of the messages I get immediately but still… That 1% tho. I am VERY emotional and one negative comment could lead me to sitting in a corner and moping for hours x3 I love to throw the word love around for some reason :3 I use a whole lot of these —> :3 <— for some reason. I also use a whole lot of overkill in games :3 #trollpatrol IDK why I used a hashtag but meh. If you’d like to know more then message me :3 also, in case you were wondering and actually read through this… I am a gender that contain the letters L, A, M, and E in it (there may be more). For some reason everyone wants to know… If you somehow haven’t noticed, I get all of my nutrition from anime. :3

Little game:Child!England x Mommy (s/o) -(1/??)

(Arthur is around 8 years old here.)




“Arthur, honey, time to go to school”, (s/o) smiled happily as she packed his lunch bag.(S/o) couldn’t give birth to children but that didn’t stop her from adopting a child for her own to love and cherish as her own.She grabbed an apple and place it in the bag as she remembers the day she went to meet her son.


~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

“Ms. (S/o) you will enjoy Arthur a lot, he is a mature intelligent little boy”, the caretaker smiled as (s/o) nodded and enjoyed hearing about the boy. “But he is a bit shy I guess, he doesn’t hang out with the other kids”, the caretaker sighed as she smiled and open the door to reveal Arthur’s room. “He’s right there”, the caretaker whispered as (s/o) looked to see a young blonde boy sitting on the bed, he had his back to them as he hasn’t noticed their presence. (S/o) walked towards him as she heard him whispering things of his ‘fairy friends.’ “Hello Arthur”, (s/o) smiled as she touched his shoulder, he flinched and turned around as he froze there.His green emerald eyes sparkled as he stared at (s/o). “My name is (s/o)”, (s/o) spoke as she sat right beside him, he watches her with his eyes as he didn’t stop staring at her. (S/o) noticed it and giggled and brushed his hair, causing Arthur to blush. “Hello (s/o)”, he spoke as he shifted a bit. “Arthur I have heard about you and I finally got to meet you and I wanted to ask, will you want to come live with me?”Arthur’s eye grew wide as he didn’t hesitate and nodded. “I will like that very much”, Arthur felt her caressed his cheek as she looked at the care taker. “I will like to take him as my son, miss.” The caretaker nodded and smiled as she went to go get the papers ready for the adoption.Arthur felt (s/o) grabbed his hand and rub them with her thumb, “You’ll like my house dear, I already have a room for you there.”Arthur smiled as he nodded.

    “Goodbye Arthur!”, the caretaker waved as Arthur watched from the back of the car window as the children in the adoption waved.He waved as the car moved more and more away as they were now their way back home. Arthur sat down as he buckled his seat belt as his eyes trail to (s/o)’s hair.He looked at her, not taking his glance of her. (S/o) notice by the corner of her eye as she smiled. “Arthur dear, what will you like to eat”, (s/o) smiled as Arthur blush and look down at his shoes. “I like tea”, Arthur played with his fingers. (S/o) giggled as she nodded her head, “I like tea too dear but what will you like to eat.”Arthur nodded as he felt his face red as he knew tea couldn’t be the only thing for him to eat. “I like biscuits, eggs, and bacon”, Arthur looked outside from the window as (s/o) nodded.

       “We’re here dear”, (s/o) stop the car as she pulled out the keys and open her door.She closed it and helped Arthur to open the door as he smiled and looked up to see the house. His eyes grew as he was amazed by the nice house. “You have a pretty house”, Arthur walked to the front of the house to the entrance.(S/o) closed the door of the car as she smiled. “Well I knew you will like it”, she opens the door as Arthur walked in and looked around.Curiosity took over him as he looked in the kitchen, he looks to see there were stairs that led up.He smiled and ran upstairs as fast as he can. “Arthur dear, be careful ok, you might trip”, (s/o) smiled as she sighed happily closing the door as she followed him upstairs.Arthur look to see rooms, he didn’t know where to look as he felt a hand on his shoulder.He turns around to see (s/o) smiling at him. “Your room is over here Arthur”, she took his hand as she walked him to the door to reveal a decorated room and newly bought toys placed in a chest. Arthur couldn’t help but run into the room and turn around to see he had his very own bed, his toys, his closet, he had everything for himself. “Thank you so much (s/o)”, Arthur had tears in his eyes as (s/o) felt emotions hit her hard as she smiled. “Please, Arthur call me mom.”

~~~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~~~~~

“Mom, can you help me with my tie”, (s/o) came back to her senses as she turns around to see Arthur blushing as he had his tie in his hands.(S/o) smile and walked towards him and grabbed the tie. “My my Arthur you look like a real gentleman”, (s/o) giggled as Arthur blushed more. “Of course I am, I am a fine gentleman”, Arthur watches her finish doing his tie. “I packed you some lunch sweety” (s/o) handed him his lunch bag. “Thank you”, Arthur gently to the bag as he grabbed his backpack. “I’m ready to go”, Arthur said proudly, (s/o) giggled a bit as she ruffled his hair.He became grumpy as he blushed and stood straight and tall, “can we go now.”(S/o) nodded as Arthur stretch his hand and held hers, (s/o) looked at him and brushed his hair aside. “Let’s go then now Artie.”

      “Arthur!Arthur!”(S/o) turn around but Arthur groaned as he turned around to see the blonde blue cherry boy running towards him. “Hello Alfred”, Arthur said as he watches Alfred almost pounce at him but stop his track. “Hello Miss (s/o)”, Alfred smiled brightly as (s/o) smiled at him and ruffle his hair.Arthur stiffened a bit. ‘She only does that to me.She can’t do it to a dumb kid like him.’ Arthur felt a nudge as he looked up to see (s/o). “Artie dear, Alfred wants to enter the school with you, go have fun dear”, (s/o) push Arthur ahead as he looked at Alfred.Who was waiting for him, Arthur rolled his eyes as he walked with Alfred, who couldn’t stop talking. “Dude I got this new action figure and blah blah blah”, Arthur didn’t pay no attention to his words as he turns around to see (s/o) wave at him. He smiled and waved back but he was interrupted as Alfred grabbed his hand and drag him to class as he laughed goofily.

   ________________________________________________________

      (S/o) smiled as she felt a hand around her waist, she blushed and turn her head to see the person. “Mon amour you looking beautiful today”, Francis lifted her hand and kissed it, she blushed and pulled her hand away. “Hello Francis”, she smiled as she brushed her hair aside. “It’s nice to see you around (s/o), it been a while Amour”, Francis gave her a gentle smile. “I’m sorry of what happens about that thing”, Francis gently grabbed her hand and held them close to his chest.(S/o) nodded as there were memories she wanted to forget but she never had someone to talk to them about it. Francis looked at the ground as he saw a drop of tear fall down he looks up to see (s/o) crying. “Ah Mon Amour I’m so sorry to bring it up!”, he tried to wipe her tears as she smiled and shook her head. “No Francis it’s ok”, she laughed a bit as she grabbed his hand, she looked at him as Francis smiled back to her.

_____________________________________________

      Arthur stood staring from the corner as he watches the man touch (s/o).He glared as he tsk, “You want to play that way.We’ll play that way.”

6

Doctor Who Gifs | Vastra & Jenny 

ALRIGHT! Now, with Ellen Paige coming out and people going, “but why do they need to tell us what an attention whore blah blah blah” I thought I’d make this. You know why?! Vastra and Jenny where the reason I came out. I thought, you know if they can be a lesbian lizard/human ninja couple in victorian london why the hell can’t I be myself ?! Why can’t I be as comfortable as them? And it hit me, I could. It gave me courage. And The Doctor, my hero, accepts them. Seeing him accept them without a word is more than I could ask for. Seeing them was hugely relieving, took a burden off my shoulders and prevented me from sinking deeper into depression. It saved me. I didn’t feel so alone. Not when I watched them on screen. Not when I saw how people loved them, how well written they where, how there relationship was only a part of them and they were REAL CHARACTERS! Not the butt of jokes! Not just “the gay people”! They made me feel okay. Along with PROVING how IMPORTANT TEACHING TOLERANCE TO CHILDREN IS AND HOW THEY WILL EASILY ACCEPT IT AND IT WILL NOT HARM THEM TO SEE THINGS NOT IN THE “NORM” IT ALSO SHOWS HOW HUGELY IMPORTANT REPRESENTATION IS IN THE MEDIA. SO IMPORTANT. Without Vastra and Jenny….I don’t know where I’d be right now. I’m comfortable and have a girlfriend and loving family, but without the first step, I would not be where I am today. So i want to personally thank both actresses and the writers for saving my life, basically. It was exactly what I needed and I look up to all of you. Thank you for being an inspiration. *rant over* 

anonymous asked:

i think someting will happen tomowwor too and i'm excited! The one thing that might be a drama is because KP's music video is out tomorrow and if taylor announce something tomorrow people will be " taylor steals KP attention again" and blah blah blah

ah F, is it really coming out tomorrow 

that’s a headline no one needs