Please explain to me why Sakura’s feelings are romantic and Naruto’s are not.
- Wanted Sasuke to come back to the village
- Cried over Sasuke
- Talked about how much they cared for Sasuke
- Missed Sasuke
- GAVE UP trying to save him because she didn’t get his point of view
- Tried to kill him
- Acted more like a fangirl than a love interest
- Wasn’t really willing to sacrifice much for him. Although, to be fair, she did help him in the Forest of Death and maybe attempted to help a couple times.
- Literally never gave up on Sasuke, even after he had made his intentions clear.
- Never tried to kill Sasuke, fought to protect himself when necessary.
- Saw Sasuke as a real human being, versus a trophy, and actually cared about him feeling lonely.
- Was willing to die with Sasuke, let himself get beaten up over Sasuke, fight dangerous enemies like Orochimaru, go against the wishes of his beloved village, etc.
- Spent FIVE hours straight thinking about Sasuke.
- Left his home for three years to become stronger, for the purpose of rescuing Sasuke. When he got home he brushed off their team photo and said, “Sasuke, I’m home.” Uh..gay.
- Clutched his heart and whispered Sasuke’s name when he saw a shooting star…nothing more needs to be said about that.
- Released Karuma’s power for the first time because of Sasuke.
- Had a panic attack at the thought of Sasuke dying.
- Was the one whose feelings had the most impact on Sasuke.
Please, tell me what I’m missing here. The only advantage Sakura seems to have is a vagina, which Sasuke has shown no interest in.