Dating Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes would include:
Headcanons: SFW and NSFW
We hope you enjoy it! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و
Dating Steve Rogers would include:
● Him telling you stories from his childhood and the army while cuddling.
● Trying to teach him about modern pop culture and him getting overly excited when he gets references about movies, music or books.
● Having a lot of movie marathons.
● Trying to teach him how to dance he is hopeless.
● Cooking together.
● Him surprising you with breakfast in bed, sometimes even lunch and dinner if you are ill or mad at him.
● Steve would try to convince you to buy a puppy.
● You end up adopting one from the animal shelter even if you don’t like dogs and naming him “Bucky”.
● The dog sometimes sleeps with you because he is in constant need of attention especially during a thunderstorm because poor thing gets scared.
● “Why is there another dog in my living room?” is asked by you at least 3 times a day.
● “I couldn’t leave it in rain!”.
● “STEVE NO”.
● “STEVE YES” basically him being a little reckless shit.
● You can’t be upset with him more than 3 hours because of his lost puppy look.
● Hugs from behind any day everyday.
● A lot of hugs in general.
● Befriending Natasha and Bucky.
● Going shopping with Nat to buy lingerie that you think Steve would enjoy to see you in.
● Waking up to him having nightmares and cuddling afterwards to comfort him.
● Him being quite nervous the first time you two make love.
● Him being surprisingly dominant in bed but being gentle at the same time.
● Him making sure he does not hurt you during sex.
● Cuddles with you after.
● Calling him Captain in bed or soldier.
● Being called beautiful by him at least 20 times a day.
● He loves it when you only wear his shirt and gets secretly turned on.
● Taking bubble baths together to relief stress and always using a different kind of bath bomb.
● Him loving to wash your hair because he can feel you relaxing after a long day.
● Whispering sweet nothing to one another while enjoying each other’s company.
● Just healing and growing as a person together.
Dating Bucky Barnes would include:
● Having the habit to wake up at 3:00 in the morning, just to check if he had nightmares again.
● Nat-Nat and Steve being by your side 24/7, you are Bucky’s precious (Y/N). No one is going to touch you without your permission or your boyfriend’s.
● Playing with magnets on his metal arm. He can’t tell you to stop, because you are so damn cute.
● Starting a friendship with Sam, even if your boyfriend doesn’t like him that much. Bucky gets jealous easy.
● Helping him with his depression and always being there for him when he is about to shatter like glass.
● Sweet and wet kisses on your neck while you are cooking, he can’t help himself.
● Him staring at your beautiful while you have this look in your eyes when you talk about your passions.
● Bucky being a little bit scared at first to make love with you. “Steve, I just can’t do that, what if I hurt (Y/N)?” He would tell his best friend about that.
● Steve would try to talk to him, but let’s face it; Natasha would be the one telling James what to do.
● Your first time was full of passion and love, his hands being all over you.
● Starting to have a weird kink for his metal arm.
● Taking a shower together always ends up with something really dirty.
● Men/women stop flirting with you, ‘cause he gives them that death glare.
● Him feeling terrified about the day he has to meet your parents.
● Turning out that your mother loves him like her own son, while your father is colder.
● Your younger siblings trying to touch his metal arm and play with it.
● Bucky softly laughing at them. “WOW, MOM, CAN I GET ONE TOO?!” One of them would ask.
● “They are just joking, miss (M/N).” You listened at their conversation. “(S/N), please, I don’t think it’s easy to have something like this.” Your dad added.
● After a while, your dad would have a soft spot for him too.
● Waiting for him at night to come home after a long mission.
● Taking you in his arms and kissing your forehead. “Love, I’m home.”
● Bucky saying that, because home is where you are.