- Gregg: You know that manslaughter is the least serious murder charge?
- Mae: You don't say.
- Gregg: Manslaughter. Literally, the slaughter of a man. Sounds brutal, doesn't it?
- Mae: Heinous.
- Gregg: Yet it's the most socially acceptable form of murder.
- Mae: So you think we should change the name?
- Gregg: Yes, I do. How about "inadvertent life-ending"?
- Mae: "Unintentional snuff-out".
- Gregg: How about "I can't believe it's not murder"?
MY MOM WANTS TO BUY ME A SANS BODY PILLOW AND I JUST- ...I'm going to let her.