and this is the random pomeranian i met on the street and the minute i scratched him behind the ears, he rolled onto his back and ngjkdfgjfkgf I DIED!!! LOOK HOW SMOL AND SOFT AND SWEET HE IS!!! TODAY WAS A SUCCESSFUL POM DAY!!! I LOVE POMS!!! (i am da pomeranian queen)
Aries: ~ shy but extremly excited ~ talks to you 26/9 ~ isn’t as stubborn with you ~ lame pick up lines and random compliments ~ want to do things and go places with you
Taurus: ~ shy aF ~ lots of eye contact ~ laughs at your jokes ~ more touchy with you ~ shares EVERYTHING with you
Gemini: ~ will talk to you like a.l.w.a.y.s ~ and if not to you then ABOUT you ~ becomes more touchy ~ makes fun of you, but in a good way ~ always joking around and tries to make you laugh
Cancer: ~ asks you for advice and help (because they trust you that much) ~ shy flirter ~ always makes sure that you’re happy and nothing’s bothering you ~ isn’t afraid to talk about their emotions in front of you ~ caring mom
Leo: ~ acts to you as if you were their best friend ~ wants you to pay attention to them 24/7 ~ caring and loving even at their worst ~ buys you cute gifts and food ~ always wants to look good around you (tells you what they’ve acomplished and stuff)
Virgo: ~ always willing to help you with ANYTHING ~ tired but never of you ~ moves out of their comfort zone just to spend time with you ~ more goofy and talkative around you ~ will do cute little things for you to show you they like you
Libra: ~ wants to take you everywhere with them ~ often reminds you of how amazing you are ~ flirty and romantic, but not too much ~ always seems happy around you ~ makes you laugh
Scorpio: ~ talks with you about deep stuff ~ shy aS HECKLESS ~ much more talkative around you then they usually are ~ maybe the strongest flirting out of all the signs ~ on and off towards you
Sagittarius: ~ wants to do everything with you (not everything but like… you know what i mean) ~ random (but really nice) compliments ~ bullies you in one minute, cuddles you in second ~ pays more attention to you then they do to others (in public for example) ~ honestly you will most likely KNOW because they won’t really try to hide it
Capricorn: ~ lets you in their world (= is more openminded about their emotions) ~ more goofy, excited an talkative around you ~ romantic (!) ~ talks to you about your passions ~ shares their favourite music with you
Aquarius: ~ talks about you with literally EVERYONE except you ~ talks to you a lot and pays a lot of attention to you ~ bullies you ~ lip flirting (smiling, biting their lips,…) ~ isn’t that afraid to talk about more deep stuff with you
Pisces: ~ stares at you a lot and can also be touchy ~ wants to know everything about you ~ shy shy shy ~ always super protective ~ want to help you with whatever you’re doing
@ gif/edit makers: so tumblr has this new nsfw post flagged system and 99% of the time the posts aren’t even nsfw but i think i found a way around it. draft whatever ur planning on posting, save it and wait a few mins. if it isn’t flagged nsfw then ur good to post. but if it is, delete the draft (btw don’t click review bc it’ll just post it. also check on mobile app bc posts flagged as nsfw don’t show up on desktop) and make a new draft but this time don’t use what u originally wanted to post, upload something random instead as a placeholder. save it and wait a few minutes. if it’s marked nsfw again delete the draft and try something else. but if it isn’t, edit draft, delete what u have and replace it with what u originally wanted to post and that’s it!
This awesome little kiosk/machine was recently spotted at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, France. The idea is simple, first select your desired reading time (one, three or five minutes) and voila! A random short story will be printed for your enjoyment. Photograph by MisallocatedRacism
so i’m sure the
remake of a timeless classic that disney is about to roll out is
going to be great and all
but here’s another
way we could do things:
he’s the beauty
she’s the beast
for a movie who’s
central theme is inner beauty, it doesn’t really do anything to support that,
you know? so how about this: adam, our prince turned beast, isn’t an
inhospitable monster. because this back story doesn’t make any sense – why is the young prince of this
land alone, in a castle, only to be caught unaware by a witch?
so how about this –
this is pseudo france, right, so these royals do what their real life
counterparts did. they flee. the cruel, greedy king and queen flee and leave
their young son behind with their staff. their son who is kind and soft hearted
and totally unfit to rule any kingdom (never mind that they’re literally
running away from their own people). not only that – they trade their son for
their freedom, trade their kingdom for their freedom. to the witch.
so the witch comes,
and she doesn’t disguise herself as a crone, goes to him looking as lovely and
young as her magic keeps her. but our prince adam has a talent, one many
cast-aside, neglected children have developed – the ability to see people for
who they really are, and he knows this is no kind young woman in need of his help. he refuses to let her in – and there’s
this little twist to the magic, that she can only enter the palace grounds and claim
her prize if she’s welcomed in a as a guest, and he, the young master of this
castle, won’t let her in.
i get so tired of boys being grossed out by periods
if i can listen to you talk about the difference between piss boners, morning boners, turned on boners, and random boners for forty five minutes then u can listen to me complain about my period cramps for four seconds oK JOHNNY
my wife just pointed out that Rick O’Connell from The Mummy and Eliot Spencer from Leverage would be the ultimate mom friends together and now I want a movie of this, the two of them long-sufferingly trying to prevent their family/friends with no self-preservation instincts from getting themselves killed
“Lance? C'mon buddy, wake up.” Keith‘s voice covered the squeak of the fan for mere moments before it’s rotation completed.
“If I open my eyes the nightmare will be real.” Lance held his head in his hands and drew his knees up to his chest. He could hear his own breathing in the small alcove he had made.
“What nightmare?” Keith’s footsteps were silent as he crossed the room. Lance’s breath hitched as he approached, and he had to remind himself to breathe deeply.
“The one where you’re gone and this is all just in my head.” Lance’s breathing was too loud for him to handle. He kept his eyes closed and instead rested his head back against the wall.
“I would never let that happen.” Lance pushed down his anxiety and squeezed his eyes as if he could close them tighter. “Promise?” There was a shakiness to his voice. “Promise.” But when Lance opened his Keith was no where to be found. Lance let out a choked sob and grasped at his sheets. “Promise…” he mumbled the word until he fell asleep.
“Lance? C'mon buddy, wake up.”
1. Go out to a public, but not overly crowded place and take a notebook with you. Remain there for 10 minutes writing down random overheard snippets of conversation. Afterwards, choose an interesting piece of dialogue and use it as your first line/stanza.
2. Visit a thrift store or market and find 5 items that interest you. For each item imagine the kind of person that would own it and create a character based on it. Write about that character.
3. Take a bunch of small pieces of paper, and on each one write a word that you like. Then, draw 3 words at random and try to incorporate them into a short piece. This can be anything as long as all 3 words are included. You could also try using a random word generator.
4. Visit a library, and pick out 5 book titles that interest you. These can be fiction, non-fiction or both. Write a scene inspired by one of these titles.
5. Pick up a book you haven't read. Look at the title and front cover. Write the story based on these alone. (Literally reading a book by it's cover)
6. Pick out a random book from your personal book shelf. Open it onto a random page and pick out a sentence from this page. This is your opening line / stanza.
7. Find a random page in any book, or any piece of paper with writing on it. Highlight every single noun on the page. Pick out a few of these nouns. Write 3 sentences personifying each noun. The first sentence should start with "I am the _____ ...."
8. On a bus or in the back seat of a car, look out of the window at road signs. Write down words or entire phrases from road signs, and use one of them as the title for a short piece.
9. Go to a clothing store and pick out a t-shirt. If the t-shirt has a slogan on it, use it as your first line/stanza. If the t-shirt has images on it then base your piece on the image.
10. Turn on the television or watch a long YouTube video. Write down pieces of dialogue that are memorable to you. Choose one and write a scene around it.