Rule two: Answer the questions the tagger sent you, then post eleven new ones
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule four: Let them know you tagged them
I was tagged by sally-anne-perks (who I thought I was following for the longest time and then realized I wasn’t and then fixed that)
Questions I got:
1. Favorite NoTP? Harry&Hermione
2. Best time of the day to be productive? Night. Round eleven. Not good for my sleep schedule.
3. Most interesting word you’ve used recently?
4. Hank or John? John because TFIOS and I don’t listen to/know any of Hank’s creations. But they’re both pretty quality dudes.
5. Thing you would eat as a topping on pizza for a dare? Anything edible. Don’t hold me to this.
6. Winnie the Pooh character you most identify with? Piglet.
7. Winter holiday of choice? Thanksgiving. Or Christmas. It’s always a struggle.
8. Vacation spot if you could afford anything? European tour.
9. Brand you’re most loyal to? I like Adidas socks…
10. Least favorite branch of the American government? Allll the gov'ts
11. If you made a planet, what would the rain be made out of? I would say tea but that would be bad not hot. And I would say Flashin’ Fruit Punch Hi-C but that would get sticky. So maybe like dragon fruit vitamin water. Despite the creepy red color.
Questions for you people:
1. Do you wear socks in the house?
2. Pick an alternate universe to live in.
3. Favorite way to eat potatoes?
4. Which animal that is not normally a pet would you want for a pet?
5. If you were going to write a movie with someone, who would you write it with?
6. Would you rather work as a costume designer or a set designer on a major motion film?
7. What would you take as a token into the Hunger Games? (A symbolic/valuable/personal object?)
8. Where would you like to go on a picnic?
9. What is one thing you are excited for in the near future?