Prove ‘The Power of X’ by attempting an Idea Worth Doing to open TEDxSUMMIT in Doha, Qatar.
WE ARE Pi collaborated with the Koener Union and Paris’ BIG Productions. Together, they fused architecture, dance, math and magic into a bespoke18-meter high triangular mirrored structure that hovered over a multi-colour moving floor to create the world’s first Human Arabesque (with no computer graphics).
Agency: WE ARE Pi
Creative Directors: Hobson-Chant
Strategy: Alex Bennett Grant
Producer: Jamie Nami Kim
Director: Körner Union
Production company: Big Productions Paris
Producer: Raphaël Carassic
Dop: Laurent Tangy
Set Designer: Laurent Tesseyre
Editor: Matthilde Carlier
Wardrobe: Elisabeth Rousseau
Hair & Make-Up: Avril Carpentier
Line Producer: Nicolas Avram
Post-production head: Natacha Dolar
Post-Production: Mikros Image
Music artist: Yasmine Hamdan
Producer/studio: Michael Kneebone at Toolbox Audio
Assembly Line Collective x HWW Recordings x Boomcase x Yojie
Tonight’s meeting went well. The pictures above are images of the space we will be using for our next event. It’s huge, and this is considering that I didn’t take photos of the second room because the lights were off.
This event will have the following elements:
- Art Exhibit
- Sketch Night
- Live Screen Printing provided by designs from 6 - 8 well respected and established street wear companies.
- Charity fundraising for the community
- Live music by some known la beat sceen / electronic producers
- Boomcase will showcase their hand-crafted speakers made from vintage suitcases, providing our musical acts with a stage (the picture of the boomcase above is an example of their work)
- Book signing by well known artists
- Live painting
September 22 is the date. Mark your calendars Los Angeles, this is an event you don’t want to miss. Be inspired, meet artists, draw together, socialize, network, and most importantly, help give back to the community through charity.