2. What five fictional characters would you want on your team?
3. What five celebrities would you want on your team?
4. Firearm of choice?
5. Melee weapon of choice?
6. Rick Grimes or Chris Redfield?
7. Claire Redfield or Michonne?
8. Black Ops Zombies or Resident Evil?
9. What's more important -- food or ammo?
10. What's more important -- water or shelter?
11. How and when should fire be used?
12. Bike or car?
13. Tent or RV?
14. Travel in a group or work alone?
15. Sniper or crossbow?
16. What are the three most important things to have with you in the zombie apocalypse?
17. What two personal items would you throw in your backpack at the first sign an undead uprising?
18. What store would you raid first?
19. What's more valuable -- clean socks or a can opener?
20. What role would you play in the zombie apocalypse? A leader? A runner? A sniper? Something else?
21. Is there a place for kids or pets in the zombie apocalypse?
22. What's the best outfit for the apocalypse?
23. Assume you're traveling in a group. Food and ammo are running low. You come across a family being chased by a horde of five or six walkers. You could move by the situation completely undetected. What do you do?
24. Your best friend has been bitten in the arm. What do you do?
25. Travel from place-to-place in a convoy or set up camp somewhere permanently?
26. Which celebrity do you think would fare the best in a zombie apocalypse?
27. Which celebrity would do the worst?
28. Which fictional character do you think would fare the best in a zombie apocalypse?
29. Which fictional character would do the worst?
30. You're doing a sweep of an abandoned highway and find a baby, alive and uninfected, strapped into a car seat in a minivan. What do you do?
31. Would you ever resort to cannibalism?
32. You find out that someone in your group has been stealing food/ammo/clothes from other members. How do you handle it?
33. How many people in a group is too many? At what point do a lot of people become problematic?
34. Silent backpack that can hold a little or noisy wagon that can hold a lot?
35. Assault rife or automatic pistol?
36. What one snack food would you be most excited to come across in the zombie apocalypse?
37. Would you ever hurt, rob or kill an innocent to protect or benefit your group?
38. You come across two people being attacked -- a strong man and a small, pregnant woman. You can only save one. Who do you save?
39. Who would be a more valuable addition to your team -- a doctor or a sharpshooter?
40. Is there any room for love in the apocalypse?
41. Do you have any skills that would help you in the zombie apocalypse?
42. Zombieland or Shaun of the Dead?
43. What are your thoughts on chainsaws?
44. Would you trade food and water for a silencer?
45. Baseball bat or machete?
46. Your worst enemy is being chased by walkers. You hate their guts but you think they could potentially be useful to you and your group. Do you save them? If yes, do you have rules or conditions?
47. Would you sacrifice a member of your group for the greater good?
48. Would you want to be a leader in the zombie apocalypse?
Colombian police director Jose Roberto Leon Riano (L) shows a 5.56 FN Herstal assault rifle seized in the house where Erikson Vargas, a.k.a. Sebastian, alleged drug gang leader of “La Oficina de Envigado” was captured early this week, near Medellin (northeast), in Girardota municipality, Antioquia department, Colombia, on August 9, 2012. Sebastian, who took command of the drug gang after the arrest of Maximiliano Bonilla - a.k.a. Valenciano - in Venezuela last November, and is pointed to mantain alliances with Mexican cartel “Los Zetas” will be extradited to the US, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos said. AFP PHOTO/Raul ARBOLEDA