1) Headcanon on how Reborn, Xanxus, and Tsuna would treat their daughter
- Reborn’s daughter probably wouldn’t even know that Reborn was her father.
- Reborn to keep this secret would treat her how he treats the rest, maybe even more spartan like then he does Tsuna.
- But when she was having a bad day/week he would discreetly be a bit softer on her. Expensive chocolate would randomly show up in her mailbox addressed to her.
- If any boys showed interest in her at all in her class they would be gone the next day for an unknown reason. Normally the teacher would say it was because of family matters.
- He would also at night stake out her house in case any assassins would come for her.
- After a battle, if she had gotten injured she would always get the best care out of all others, thanks to his influence
- In his baby form, he would always insist on being carried by her if she refused he would sit on her head or shoulder anyways.
- He would insist that he gave her extra lessons on gun handling under the excuse that her aim was terrible.
- But in truth, she would be the best shot out of them all and secretly he just wanted a reason to spend time with her.
- In the end after the curse battle, it would be revealed that he was her father and they would have a very very long talk, and she would not refuse to carry him, and probably wouldn’t let him go until the next day.
- Xanxus and his daughter would have a very reversed relationship
- They would also be the exact opposite of each other in personality
- Xanxus’s daughter would be the one taking care of him instead of him taking care of her
- She would be the one who was called to take care of him when he passed out after drinking too much when he was injured and needed healing.
- But when it comes down to if Xanxus would be very protective of her. Anyone that even dared to look at her wrong would end up brutally murdered the moment she turned her back.
- She would not agree with the way things were run in the Varia and it would lead to loud arguments, with many things thrown on both sides seeing as she would pick up on his habit of throwing things at others.
- But in the end of the argument she would make up by making his favorite meal and he would in his own strange way of saying sorry by giving her expensive gifts like clothes and jewelry.
- Xanxus would force her to train with the others despite her protests. Which lead to her to often be injured because she would refuse to fight back.
- Xanxus would absolutely deny her the opportunity to drink any kind of alcohol or liquor even if she was of age
- He would probably force her to get married to Squalo because he knows Squalo would treat her right if he didn’t want to end up dead of coarse.
- Because of Tsuna being so busy with being the boss of Vongola, his daughter would end up being placed under the care of Reborn
- She would pick up Reborn’s torture methods and spartan ways and be very violent
- The results being his daughter would often pick on him. Calling him a loser and a deadbeat dad.
- Tsuna would try his best of keeping her as far as possible from anything mafia and violence but it would be a vain effort seeing as her favorite people to hang out with would be Hibari, Mukuro, and Reborn
- When she was kidnapped from their garden Tsuna did not sleep until they found her.
- The family that kidnapped her was shown no mercy at all
- After being returned to her home Tsuna’s daughter would refuse to leave Tsuna’s side, and would often end in the adorable scenes of Tsuna and her cuddling in his work chair. (Gokudera took and kept pictures of these moments under his bed)
- But eventually she would go back to bullying her father but she would a less mean and would often make sure to give Tsuna a hug every day to show her love and support
- As she grows older she would demand to take part on some missions and demand to start training for becoming the future boss of Vongola.
- Though Tsuna does not want to, he gets a bit of encouragement via Reborn, leading to long training sessions into the night of hand to hand combat and other things
- The results of these sessions would be many scraps and burns that Tsuna would later take care of himself by hand after his daughter had passed out from exhaustion.