Mulder and Scully for the otp ask thing
- who holds the umbrella when it rains: I mean, Mulder is the taller one, so I’d think it would (and has)been him. Also, if we get s11 we need to get more of this.
- who is the grumpiest in the morning: I feel like it’s Scully. Mulder is up and ready before her, eager to go off on whatever they’re going to do. Scully needs to sit and read the paper, drink a little coffee, and ease into her day first.
- who worries more when the other is sick/hurt: Are you kidding? It’s Mulder. You know it is. Scully could get a paper cut and he would call out an APB. But really, they love each other so deeply, they both worry.
- who plays pranks on the other: Mulder seems like the cheesy pranks guy. The plastic spiders, things that go bump in the night, etc. But I bet, having grown up with brothers, Scully would school him so hard in pranks.
- who is always the first to suggest cuddling on the sofa: Mulder. Any excuse to feel her up/be close. Sometimes, he likes being the little spoon though.
- who insists on creating nicknames for the other: They’re not really nicknames people. Mulder and Scully work perfectly. Scully calls him Foxy every now and again, when they’re alone and she’s setting things in motion, and once in an elevator on the way to go home. He never drove so fast.
- who drools on the other when they’re asleep: Scully drools on him a few times, and maybe it’s gross. But Mulder knew he was in trouble the moment he thought that was adorable.
- who says ‘I love you’ first: It’s canon that Mulder does, but he gets the excuse that he was high on pain meds. I think after that he was, not so much afraid, but hesitant. His feelings were out there, and so he waited for her to say it first. I think they ~associated before All Things, but that was when she threw caution to the wind and allowed herself (and in turn, him) admit how much she loved him.