12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 26 and 27. BLAMMO.
7 numbers at once! Are you crazy?!
Well… here I go!
12. Oh man- I’m so bad at picking favorites of things… So let’s just say that my favorite movie right now is the Princess Bride.
14. I hate that I’m so awkward around new people (especially people I know I’ll meet again, like classmates). I just open my mouth and say everything weird/wrong, so I decide to shut my mouth and then it’s all awkwardly quiet x_X
15. I like my eyes- a lot. Like a lot a lot. Not only do they work perfectly, but they’re a pretty shade of grey blue with like- a ring of brown around the pupil. now if only the rest of me were as pretty as my eyes
17. Probably walking around/hanging out somewhere like a museum(think natural history or air and space over art) or a fair/amusement park. Somewhere fun where you can walk and talk, but there’s plenty of interesting stuff around you so it isn’t hard to find something to talk about (minimize awkward silences! Yay!).
19. As weird as it sounds, I think my biggest weakness is that I don’t take enough risks. Like- I miss out on doing fun/cool stuff or getting closer to people(maybe?) because I don’t take the opportunity to say/do things if there’s too great a chance it’ll end badly or ‘cause I’m just embarrassed. Physical weakness though- is that I’m out of shape. There’s no way I’m surviving a zombie apocalypse when I can’t outrun them.
26. “Treat others the way you want to be treated” It’s not a fancy quote (I mean, I learned it in preschool) But honestly I’ve found that of you’re nice to people and you smile and you treat them no worse than you would treat yourself, then everything will turn out great.
27. Something I need to get off my chest… I guess I need to apologize to someone who I was kind of a butt to in middle school. I mean… I don’t think it was something too bad? But I definitely reacted inappropriately. I should have accepted you the way you were, and I’m sorry. (never again)