6,15 & 18 :D
What are your biggest fan fiction pet peeves?
Mostly just character bleedy stuff. Blaine displaying Darren characteristic in fic, and that sort of thing. It’s got to the point where it’s perfectly understandable to me that Kurt and Blaine would have grown up reading Harry Potter, but I can’t bring myself to make any references to it when I’m writing. There are probably more, but that’s my biggest buzz kill.
Are there any plot ideas you want to either do or see someone else do?
Hmm… I dunno. I have zillions of ideas a day that I don’t even entertain because of the amount of stuff I have to finish. There’s this British show called ‘Spaced’, about a guy and a girl who get kicked out of their flats at that same time, and meet and move in together, and I’ve always wanted to write a Klaine au that’s vaguely based off that.
What’s on your fanfiction rec list?
SO MUCH STUFF.
- The Luckiest (wordplayitout)
- I Was Not Magnificent (animal-sweaters)
- For Better or for Worse (sotto_voice)
- Underneath and Unexplored (icedwhitemocha)
- On Centrifugal Living (coincident)
- Always Here in the Silence (cimmerians) ANYTHING BY CIMMERIANS
- The Five Stages of Getting Over Kurt Hummel (flyblckbirdfly)
- Looking for a Happy Ending (firefly-ca) And it’s sequel (read the warnings)
- Sweet! A Love Story Told in Sugar (ohquixotica) and have a dabble through all her fics, because they’re exquisite.
- Europe is Our Playground!verse (glitterdammerung/GlassParade) Kurt/Sebastian
- A Change in the Weather (cacophonylights) Kurt/Sebastian
- If I Die Young (BlowTheCandlesOut)
- Not the Boy Next Door (wordplayitout)
- And a day doesn’t go by where I’m not flailing and sobbing over rainjoy.
And dozens more, but my memory is shocking… my fic rec tag is a pretty good indication of the authors I adore.