Yixing leaves the car and goes to their dorms. He opens the door, changes his shoes, his slippers are waiting for him, not hidden in a shoe cabinet. His bag forgotten in a hall.
He goes to the living room, where members are waiting for him.
Everybody is silent, watching TV. They see him when he sits on the couch in between Baek and Sehun.
Kyungsoo smiles at him, leaving to the kitchen. He made his favourite dish, just needs to reheat it. Chanyeol goes with him, making tea for them.
Chen goes to the hall, gets Yixing’s bag and takes it to his room, so he wouldn’t have to do it.
Suho hears him in his room. He opens the door and asks “Is he there?” Chen smiles and nods.
Baekhyun curls up on the couch, hugging Yixing’s arm closer. Sehun lays his head on his shoulder. Next to him Jongin reaches his neck, massaging Yixing with his hand. He knows how horrible is the ache when you sleep in a plane.
Minseok comes out of bathroom. He sees them and sits down in front of the couch, his back pressed back to Yixing’s legs, head lays on his knees. He looks at him smiling.
He smiles back, his eyes tired, a bit sad, but also sparkling with joy.
Chen comes back with Suho. The leader strokes black hair, leaves his hand, massages his scalp delicately.
Pairing: Chanyeol x reader Genre: fluff, slight-but-not-really angst, Hybrid!AU Words: 7.5k+ Notes: I’m cross-posting all of the fics/scenarios that I’ve written on other websites, pretty much all hybrid AU so far. What an amazing start to the fanfic life <3
Your friend drags you with her to go hybrid shopping for herself and your plan of interacting and then leaving commitment-free is interrupted by an adorable, tall cat hybrid with entirely too much affection and love to share.
Needless to say, Xiumin wouldn’t be particularly impressed with your perverted statement. Nonetheless, he wouldn’t bother to hide his chuckles at your words. “What..what the hell is wrong with you?” he’d laugh, shaking his head at you. Later on you’d catch him repeating the phrase to himself, an amused smile on his face.
Chen would literally snort when you said the punchline of your dirty joke. “WHAT.” He’d look at you with round eyes, his mouth open slightly in a wide grin. “Did you just?” Going into a state of slight shock, Chen would ask you to repeat the joke, shaking his head and giggling when you resaid the punchline.
All for perverted thoughts, Baek would be overjoyed when you let slide a rather scandalous comment. His eyebrows would shoot up, and a sly smirk would cross his face. “Can you repeat that?” he’d ask, his smirk widening when you said the exact same thing, unashamed about your boldness.
Chanyeol would almost go catatonic when you said what perverted thoughts were on your mind. His mouth would open and his jaw would hang for several minutes as his life flashed before his eyes. You’d giggle at his response, and he’d finally snap out of it, a soft blush spreading across his cheeks as he finally registered when you had said.
Though seemingly innocent, Lay would chuckle at your adult joke, shaking his head slightly. “I can’t believe you just said that,” he’d giggle, kissing your cheek and shaking his head yet again. For the rest of the day you’d catch him laughing to himself as he thought about your sudden bout of pervertedness.
As soon as the last word of your dirty question passed out of your lips, D.O’s entire face would explode into a red hue. He wouldn’t be able to respond, smiling down at the floor as he fought to control the giggles threatening to escape. “You..you have to warn me next time,” he’d mumble, avoiding your eyes.
Suho’s false reality of you being innocent would shatter as you told him your R-rated story. Speechless, he’d stare at you, his face blank and unreadable. After a few minutes of painfully awkward silence, he’d just shake his head. You’d notice, however, that a small smile was playing at the corner of his lips.
A big fan of immaturity, Kai would absolutely love your perverted jokes. “W-Wait! Tell another one!” he’d laugh, clapping like a seal as he fought to regain his breath. He couldn’t get enough of your dirty side, and he’d enjoy sharing perverted jokes and riddles with you on the regular.
Initially kind of put off by your sudden change in persona, Sehun wouldn’t be able to help giggling as he thought more about your adult jokes. He’d never admit to liking them, but would always listen intently when you had something perverted to share with him, a soft blush spreading across his cheeks as he listened.
Baekhyun remained unbothered as he stood with the left side of his body leaning against a door. He was mindlessly scrolling through some posts on his phone, his countenance flashing a stoic expression.
“Move over, kiddo.”
A voice gibed from behind him. The rude tone possessing no hint of politeness in any way as the unknown person shoved Baekhyun by the shoulders.
Well, that did it.
Baekhyun didn’t move from his position for a few seconds. Tensing his jaw, he locked his phone, shoved it into his back pocket and indolently turned 180 degrees on his heels to face his disturbance.
He was met with a man that appeared to be around the same age as Baekhyun. The man’s eyes widened slightly upon seeing Baekhyun’s face appear in his view, as if finally realizing who he was messing with. He attained a height approximately similar to Baekhyun but Baekhyun wasn’t affected by it one bit.
“Who do you think you’re talking to?” Baekhyun countered threateningly.
“For some reason I feel more jealous now than when Xiumin got her
virginity.” Kris’s grumbling wakes me up but I don’t move. Jihyo’s head is
still buried in my chest, our legs are tangled together, our bodies fully held
together, something I’m unaccustomed to.
Baekhyun joins in on the complaining, “That should be me snuggled up next
“Lets wake them up so we can get this girl out of our baby’s bed and out
of our house. I don’t like not being able to talk naturally with Joo when
others are around.” Kyungsoo adds.
“Please be my guest,” Suho scoffs, “Do you think Joo is going to let us
kick the girl out, just like that?”
Lay is always the voice of reason, “Maybe we should leave them be a
little longer, let them wake up on their own. Joo maybe use to us waking her up
but the girl might freak out.”
“I’m not going anywhere, this girl could get a little too frisky with our
baby.” Luhan sounds a little more aggressive than normal.
“To be completely honest, I’m really turned on by this. Do you think they
would make out?” Sehun earns himself a smack to the head.
“If wanted a show, all you had to was ask,” Jihyo teases as she places a
few kisses on my collarbone.
“Jihyo-ya,” I whine trying to push the girl away with no luck as she
continues her chaste kisses.
“This needs to stop,” Xiumin growls, tearing me out of my bed and out of
“Ya! Give me my Joo-ya back!” Jihyo pouts, snapping up, not caring that
she’s only in her underwear. Xiumin glares down at her, to my surprise her
bitch face falters, but only for a second.
“Get dressed and get out,” Xiumin demands.
“I don’t like that one,” I give her a teasing look remembering what we
discussed last night.
I bust out laughing at her, Xiumin does not look one bit amused until I
pinch his cheeks and coo, “Oh, come on Kitty oppa.” Watching the cute man’s
angry face flush is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
“Joo-ya,” Jihyo whines bringing my attention back to her. “Can you make
me your famous breakfast rice? I haven’t had it in forever.” I grin big at the
idea, dropping to the ground I grab the girl’s hand and drag her out of the
room, the idea of clothes, completely forgotten.
Lay is chasing after us with two over sized shirts in his hands as we
giggle like school girls all the way to the kitchen. I sit her down on one of
the stools before digging around the kitchen for all the things I need to cook
a meal for 14 people. My daddies come into us still giggling and discussing how
pretty the kitchen is.
“Baby,” Kyungsoo warns when he sees me reaching for the knifes. Giving
him a small smile I grab the smallest one to cut the vegetables into small
“I’ll be careful.” I promise.
“Joonie told me about how you aren’t allowed to cook,” Jihyo eyes
Kyungsoo up, “I’m guessing it’s this guy’s fault.”
“It was more of a group decision,” I answer for them.
“If you are going to be cooking you are going to need this,” Luhan grabs
me an apron and helps me put it on. Chen does his usual thing by coming up next
to tie my hair into a little top knot.
Jihyo chuckles, “Wow, such service.”
“Here Jihyo-ssi,” Lay comes to her offering one of my shirts that she
“So I finally get to meet all of you,” Jihyo scans the men surrounding
the kitchen. “Wow, you all are really hot.”
“I have always been wondering what kind of friend our baby would have,”
Luhan narrows his eyes on her, “you are not what I was expecting.”
“Should I be insulted by that?” Jihyo lifts a brow at me.
I glare at my daddies bravely, “They would never insult you. They know
too well on how I feel about people being rude to my Jihyo, don’t you guys?”
“I like her,” Lay takes the seat next to her.
“Lay hyung, you like everything,” Sehun grumbles still glaring at the
Lay does his weird little switch, he gives the younger a scary look, “I
like anyone who can make our Jooyoung so happy.”
“Can I please help you?” Kyungsoo grumbles as he hovers around me,
watching with such intensity.
“No, I’m going to cook by myself.”
“Let the boy help,” Chen encourages me, but I still shake my head. “He
looks like he’s going to have a panic attack.” Looking up at Soo I understand
Chen’s worry, Soo has his hands up ready to rip the knife out of my hand, his
fist clenching and unclenching at any movement I make.
“She has always preferred cooking by herself,” Jihyo informs them. “I’m
surprised she can cook with everyone watching.”
“Are we making you nervous?” Chen asks obviously being the nervous one
I shrug, “Not really.”
Jihyo whistles, “That’s impressive. You guys must be really comfortable
with each other. For a while I was the only one she would cook in front of
until I introduced her to the boys. Jin loves cooking too so they started
cooking together when ever we hung out.” I glance up at Jihyo to see her
smiling softly at me, I can tell she’s happy that I have more people I’m
“Do you cook Jihyo-ssi?” Lay wonders.
She shakes her head, “I can burn water. Which is why Joo had to become
such a wonderful cook.”
I scoff remembering our middles school years, “You had a house full of
servants yet you made me cook for you.”
“That’s because your cooking has more heart. Plus you cooked great for
yourself at home too without proper ingredients, I just wanted to see how much better
it would get if you had good food. Not the tiny scraps that your family left
for you.” That makes me glare at her, her words don’t bother me, I know my
family has issues and I’ve accepted that, it’s just that fact that she said it
in front of my daddies. I pray that they didn’t hear but I can tell from the
way they tense they did.
“The scraps they left you?”
Chanyeol almost snarls.
Jihyo and I share a knowing look that trouble is about to bust out, I
struggle to find the right words to explain it. “When I was younger I was
really picky to the point I only really ate rice but that irritated my father
for some reason. He made a rule that I could only sit at the table with them if
I would eat all of my food and of course as a child I was stupid and put up a
fight. He didn’t like that I was disrespecting him, how could I deny the food
he so graciously offered. So he decided to just make it a rule that I was not
allowed at the table with them at all. It’s fine, it taught me how to cook for
myself.” I try to smile through the sting I still feel for that fight. “It
makes sense though, to teach your children that they won’t always like what
they get, I try to understand it better now.”
Of course, they couldn’t just leave it at that, someone has to question
the story more, “How old were you?”
“Six,” Jihyo answers for me. We weren’t even friends when this first
happened but Jihyo is still angry about it as if it happened yesterday. She has
never liked my family and the way they treat me.
“Six?” Kyungsoo snaps. “They stopped feeding you because you were picky
at six? How did you even cook let alone feed yourself?”
“Pushed a chair in front of the stove when no one was home or when my dad
I avoid looking up at them as I continue cooking, knowing the anger on
every face, including Jihyo. I try to avoid thinking about my family, I’m much
happier here where if I was gone for even an hour someone freak out, compared
to me being gone for a week and a half before I even get a call asking where I
am. Like I said, they don’t treat me bad, just as if I don’t exist. Pushing
that thought away I want to cry when I see the heart breaking look in Lay’s
eyes as he stares at me.
“Can you all please go wait in the dinning room?” I ask sweetly but they
can all hear the demand. To be honest, I don’t expect them to listen but they
all huff before shuffling into the dinning room in a line. When they are gone
Jihyo whistles, her eyes still on the door.
“Those are some protective boys you got there,” She nibbles on her lip.
“They are a lot like you in that area.”
She nods looking back to me, “I know, I can tell from the killer look in
their eyes. Makes me think of when your sister locked you out and told your mom
you ran away and I went in there screaming at that lying bitch.”
“Can we stop talking about them? My oppas get really upset when I mention
anything related to my family.”
“Probably because your family are assholes, every story about them I know
is them being assholes to you. I get upset when I think of your family and I know
all of the things they did to you growing up. You basically raised yourself.”
“Jihyo, please,” I beg.
She sighs, “Fine. Is it done?”
I continue mixing the blend of rice, beef, and vegetables making sure
it’s completely cooked before nodding. Glancing in the direction of the dinning
room, I see that none of my daddies can see as I climb on to the counter for
some bowls, something that could end with me getting in trouble. Quickly, I
wave a confused Jihyo over to help carry the 14 bowls needed, with my hands
full I jump down as quietly as possible but nothing can get past my daddies.
“Baby,” Kyungsoo calls.
“Yes?” I say back in a small voice.
“Do you need help with anything?”
“Nope, we’ll be in there in a few more minutes,” I dish up the rice mix
as quick as possible without throwing it all over the floor. Jihyo helps me
carry the food into the dinning room, placing a bowl in front of each man. When
everyone has food Jihyo and I sit down together with Kris on my left and Lay on
the other side of Jihyo.
“Thank you so much!” She beams at me. An echo of thanks comes from the
men around the table who begin digging in. This whole time I’m expecting
someone to say something to insult someone but to my surprise the conversation
doesn’t go that way.
“You are a good cook,” Baekhyun compliments with an affectionate smile.
“She’s the best cook,” Jihyo corrects. “I’ve missed your cooking. I wish
you could come over more.”
Before I even have the chance to think of a response Kai snaps back,
“That will not be happening,”
“Oppa,” I start but he immediately cuts me off.
“Don’t even think about questioning me right now Baby,” Anger is bright
in his eyes whether it’s from last night or brought up from our last
conversation I am not sure. “Every time you hang out with this girl something
bad happens. You almost got shot, you guys got arrested, and who knows all the
other bad situations she’s pulled you into.”
“Kai please, can we talk about this later?” I groan.
“It’s okay Joo,” Jihyo places a hand on my thigh. She scans each mans
face, taking in the anger from last night, the jealousy from the morning, and
the sadness from our conversation in the kitchen. “I know you guys don’t like
me very much because of my bad habit of getting our Joo into bad situations but you should remember something before
you guys try to completely cut us off. I’ve known her since we were seven.
We’ve had countless sleepovers, shared so many secrets, and had so many
conversations that we know each other better than we know ourselves. We are
connected. Our friendship won’t just disappear because you don’t like me.”
I know she is trying to help but her words only annoy Kai more. Kai stands
up, walks around the table, and pulls me out of my seat and down the hall. Much
to Jihyo’s dismay I give her a look before I’m out of her sight, making sure
she doesn’t follow. We turn a few times before he slams me up against the wall
in one of the random halls. I hold my breath as he glares down at me, my hands
are held above my head.
“Baby,” His voice is husky, filled with jealousy and lust. Some how that
one word sets my blood on fire, I’m staring up at him with my bottom lip
between my teeth, my eyes are open wide, trying to appear innocent.
“Yes Daddy,” I coo, wiggling my arms out of his grip to wrap them around
his neck, pulling the tall man closer.
His hands find my hips, “Stop being cute, I’m mad.”
“You’re jealous,” I correct, pecking his lips softly.
“Of that girl in there?” Kai scoffs. “I’m annoyed that she seems to think
she can touch you where ever and whenever she wants. She thinks you guys are connected,” He spits the last word out
“Because we are,” I don’t butter it up for him. “She has been there for
me for almost ten years. She took me in when I would get kicked out by my
sisters. She would feed me when I was hungry. She brought me to you guys. She
saved me. She has done so much for me, we are connected.”
He huffs, his eyes are fixed on my face, “I still don’t like her. But you
are right, she brought you to us, so we owe her something. But right now, I’m
irritated and jealous that I haven’t been able to touch you this morning.” With
that he leans closer, catching my lips in a hungry kiss. My fingers tangle in
his blonde locks, pulling him closer as our tongues battle for dominance. A
battle he ultimately wins, as always, when he starts grinding his hips against
“We can’t right now,” I manage to breath out in between our kisses.
“Why not?” He whispers against my lips, “Afraid of that little girl
finding you being fucked up against the wall?”
A blush spreads across my face, I push him away, “Daddy.”
He growls coming closer again, “Give me two minutes.”
He nods placing his lips on mine again. I should say no, I should push
him away for being so rude to Jihyo, but I can’t. Not when he’s looking at me
with such loving eyes, he kisses me slowly, letting his tongue reach every
centimeter of my cavern, his hands gripping my hips tighter when he starts
moving his again.
“You’re done,” I moan, pushing him away, trying my best to ignore the
aching I now feel between my legs.
“We are not done,” He gives me one of his sexy smirks, “You’re mine
tonight. You are so luck we don’t have school tomorrow because you are not
going to be able to walk.” It’s not the first time I’ve heard those words and I
can’t help but blush at the truth in them. He steps away from me, offering me a
hand he leads me back to the now empty dinning room.
“Lay and Chen walked her back to Joo’s room,” Tao explains coming out of
the living room. “They volunteered to take her home.”
“I want to go,” I pout.
“Oh no, you are in a lot of trouble. Speaking of which,” He glances in
the direction of the kitchen before leaning in closer, “You are really in the
dog house with a certain hyung.” As if he knew, Kyungsoo comes into the dinning
room to finish clearing the last of the plates, not even giving me a glance. He
disappears into the kitchen with the bowls in his hands, a scowl on his
I groan, “I’m on everyone’s bad side today.”
Tao chuckles pulling me in for a tight hug, placing a soft kiss on the
top of my head, “You gave us a heart attack. We are just trying to calm down
from the fact that you being in the police station gave us such scary feeling.”
I just nod, internally debating on the meaning of is words. We’re they worried
about why I was arrested or because I could have spilled the beans on what is
going on here? He doesn’t give me much time to think about it before pushing me
in the direction of the kitchen. “Go make up with him. He doesn’t cook good when
Sighing I step into the beautiful kitchen to see Soo at the sink washing
the dishes. Approaching him slowly is the best option I can think of, that is
until I’m half way to him and he turns around, completely unamused by my
sneaking. With his glare on me I straighten, preparing for a scolding or at
least some words from the heart shaped mouth of his but nothing comes. He turns
around to continue his dishes, something that shouldn’t annoy me, but still
does. I take the last few steps to him, wrapping my arms around his waist for a
firm back hug.
“I’m doing the dishes,” His voice is like ice.
“I’m trying to give you my love,” I tease back, hoping to crack the
coldness around him. When he says nothing I leave a few kisses on the back of
his neck, a shiver runs threw his body.
“I’m upset with you baby.” He continues his motions.
“So I’ve heard, what are you upset about? The getting arrested? Jihyo
“Did you cry?” He asks softly.
“When your dad told you that you couldn’t eat with them anymore, did you
“No,” I sigh, “I was happier eating alone. No one was there to make
comments on my thinning face and body. They couldn’t tell me how ungrateful I
was. It was when I first started to realize that I don’t need them and that made
me feel strangely peaceful.” He doesn’t say anything for a few minutes, I feel
like he’s still upset with me.
“You are a very good cook,” He finally says.
I smile, “That’s such a big compliment coming from a cook like yourself.”
He hums in response. There is another moment of silence before he says,
“Where did you learn to make that?”
I hesitate answering, afraid to make him upset again. When I don’t answer
he stops doing the dishes, turns around in my arms to look at me. His eyes are
concerned as if he knows, “When there was nothing else to eat I would take the
leftover rice and the few things I could find around the kitchen and make
something like that. It just happened to become one of my favorite things to
eat growing up.”
“I’m going to be heading out,” Jihyo busts into the kitchen, dressed in
her outfit from last night. I let go of Soo to hug my friend goodbye.
“I’ll see you at school,” I say as we hold each other.
“Call me if you need anything, like an escape route or fake passport,”
She teases, ignoring the daggers Soo and even Lay and Chen are giving her.
“Stop saying things like that, you are going to give them a heart
attack.” With one more tight squeeze we release each other, both Lay and Chen
kiss the top of my head before leading her out. Soo’s arms are around me in a
second, he lifts me up on to the counter, his hips are in between my legs.
“I’m sorry you had to do that,” He whispers as he leaves soft kisses
across my collarbone. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you, to take care of
Cupping his face I bring his lips to mine, kissing him softly, “You are
doing a wonderful job now.” His hands slip underneath the t-shirt I’m wearing,
his hands are hot against my skin. I don’t have the shirt on a moment later,
either does he a second after. Our lips join together again, moving slowly,
enjoying the taste of the other. I can’t help but nibble on his bottom lip,
earning me a small moan from the boy. With his hands on my hips again he pulls
me closer so I can feel the length growing in his pants. My arms around his
neck, deepening the kiss and pulling him closer, not wanting there to be any
space in between us.
“I’m going to be a little rough, okay?” He warns me between kisses.
I chuckle at his cuteness, “Go right a head.” With my permission he unzips
his pants and takes out his already very hard manhood. My brows go up, “I
didn’t think our conversation was something that could get you like this.”
“All I can think about is how much I want take care of you, to make you
happy, to make you feel good.” His hot kisses start at my shoulder, leaving
small red marks in his wake. A little moan leaves my lips, how can such little
kisses set my insides on fire, it feels so unfair that he can do this to me.
I’m too distracted by the kisses to stop him pulling my panties to the side
until he slams himself in me, balls deep.
It’s not a little moan the slips threw my lips, instead, a very loud,
“Oh baby such a dirty mouth,” He chuckles, pressing those heart shaped
lips to mine.
“I already know Lulu is going to scold me, I don’t want to hear it from
you too,” I groan out, trying relaxing myself with his massive length in me.
Thank god he gives me a minute or two to adjust to his size before he begins
moving. Even then the strokes are slow and teasing, like it always is with Soo.
Him, Suho, and Chen are all the gentle type regardless of how many times I
slept with them, the others enjoy both gentle and rough. “What happened to
being rough?” I tease as I buck my hips for some more friction. He slams into
me, another line of swear words fly out of my mouth.
He says nothing, only groans when he picks up the pace, fucking me for
all he’s worth. His face is in the crook of my neck, his hands are gripping my
hips so tight there will be bruises, not that I mind. My walls are clenching
tightly around him as the knot in my stomach curls tighter and tighter. Just as
I’m about to find my release he stops, I open my mouth to complain but he pulls
himself out completely before pulling me off the counter and bending me over
the island. I claw at the granite when he slams back in me.
“Daddy,” I whine softly when he doesn’t being pumping, just buries
himself in me.
“What baby?” He teases.
“Please,” I try to beg but he quickly pulls out and slams back into me
before I can get the words out, only moans escape my mouth.
“Please what baby?”
“Faster,” Is all I’m able to get before he does it again. “God damn!”
“Wrong name baby,” I can hear the grin in his voice.
“Kyungsoo,” I moan softly.
“Yes my beautiful baby?”
I beg, “Please go faster.”
“Since you asked so nicely,” He kisses my shoulder before pounding in
again like before, filling me so good.
“I’m so close,” I whisper, my hands try to hold on to anything as the
pressure in my center continues to build.
His pumps become more erratic, he leans forward and whispers in my ear.
“Come for me baby.”
The next few chapters are for her birthday so I’ll upload all of those tomorrow night! Hope you all have a good night! Enjoy!
○ asks Chen and Baekhyun to come with him when searching for a ring to get their opinions on which ring is “the perfect one”
○ decided to propose at the restaurant where they had their first date
○ freaks out when sitting down thinking he forgot the ring (but it’s in his jacket pocket)
○ internally screaming the entire time
○ rethinking his decision “is this the right time?” “am I ready to be a husband?”
○ excuses himself to the toilet to call Chen to freak out
○ when he comes back out his girlfriend says they can skip dessert and go home early and watch movies instead since she’s worried he isn’t feeling well due to him “acting weird”
○ this just confirms to xiumin that this woman is the one he wants wake up to everyday so he gets on one knee and asks “will you marry me?”
○ once he realised that she was the one, he went into full planning mode for the “perfect proposal”
○ when his girlfriend came home from work she found a pretty box with a gorgeous dress and accessories inside with a note saying “get dressed and meet me at our favourite restaurant”
○ she changed and took a taxi to the restaurant where they first met. inside was completely empty and it had been decorated with many roses and candle lit tables
○ suho came and gave her a kiss as he lead her to their usual table near the orchestra
○ as they ate their last meal, suho got up to the stage and sang a ballad that they both loved with the orchestra playing
○ afterwards he dedicated a sweet speech to her about what she means to him and how happy she makes him (and a few dad jokes in there)
○ he started walking down the few steps thinking everything was perfect until he tripped on his own feet and the ring box flew onto the floor
○ his girlfriend was suppressing her laughter as suho scrambled to grab the box and falling on his butt when he attempted to go on one knee. he got there eventually and with a flustered red face he asked “marry me?”. “how could I not say yes to you?”
○ he was panicking even before planning how to propose, he wanted to do everything right so that’s why he nearly fainted when he went to ask her father for his blessing (he didn’t need to be nervous, her parents love him)
○ wants to propose at his home since he has the most memories with her there
○ he doesn’t buy a ring from the showcases, he puts in a request to have a custom made ring with personal engravings made
○ he makes a home made dinner and decorates the place with roses and candles
○ he later blows out all the candles since he keeps on accidentally bumping into them and knocking them over
○ while his girlfriend eats her dinner, he brings out his guitar and sings a love song that he composed
○ he wanted to propose right as he finished singing but then he realised he left the box in his training pants… he awkwardly shuffles into his room to get it which sort of ruins the moment and confuses his girlfriend
○ when he grabs the box he turns around and shrieks, his girlfriend followed him into the room. They both laugh and that’s when he goes on one knee and asks while giggling “will you marry me?”
○ he wants his proposal to be fun but at the same time memorable
○ so he decided on proposing at the amusement park
○ it was either on a Ferris wheel or holding up a “will you marry me” sign when going down the log ride (the group yelled at him to go with the Ferris wheel)
○ the whole day is filled with him winning her prizes, eating churros and other junk food, going on every ride and lots and lots of laughter
○ towards the end of the day, when the city illuminates he decides to have the last ride on a ferris wheel before heading home
○ when they awe over the pretty city he uses his breath to fog up the glass so he can draw a big heart
○ they have another laugh when he decides to envelop her in a hug and say a short but sentimental speech on how special she is to him
○ this brings tears to her eyes which then turns into full on bawling when he goes on one knee and pops the question
○ he decided to ask her to marry him when he woke up one day and realised how much joy and comfort she brings into his life
○ the ring he plans on using to propose was passed down from his grandmother and then to his mother which she then gave to him
○ he had trouble deciding where and when to ask the question since he has so many memories of them together in many places
○ they were lounging on the couch whilst playing video games at his place when he decided to start a tickle fight since he accused her of cheating to win
○ this turned into a playful wrestling match instead rather quickly
○ when he was flopping around a small “thunk” was heard and to his horror it was the ring box which fell out of his pocket
○ before his girlfriend got up to see what the sound was he threw the throw blanket over her body
○ as his girlfriend threw the blanket off getting ready to hit and yell at him she stopped and laughed since he was on one knee, his hair a mess with a rose in his mouth as he asked “will you marry this idiot?”
○ honestly he was ready to pop the question after their 3rd date lol
○ he narrowed down two potential rings but he couldn’t settle on which to buy so he rang xiumin for him to come down and help decide
○ they met by chance at one of exo’s concerts so that’s where he would like to propose
○ it was the last show of exo’s world tour and they decided to ask her up to the stage as they sang Peter Pan
○ when it was time for “sehun time” the stage went dark and when it was re lit she gasped as each member was lined up holding a card each making up a sentence saying “will you make jongdae the happiest man on earth?”
○ at this time she already started crying but sehun came up to her and turned her body to face the other direction which made her cry even louder
○ because right in front of her was chen on his knee with a ring and bouquet of roses asking for her hand in marriage
○ after she said yes the performance continued and he proceeded to sing and spin her around with the crowd awwwing and cheering
○ kyungsoo was never the best one to do something extravagant or too romantic but he wanted to make this moment special
○ he brought kai and chanyeol along with him to go shopping for a ring because he didn’t know which ring was “good enough” for his girlfriend but they both assured him that it’s the thought that counts and that she’ll love anything he gets
○ he decided to propose at the small neighborhood cafe where they first met
○ his nerves were frayed ever since he bought the ring so you could literally see him break out in sweat and see his legs shaking
○ he calmed down as his girlfriend began telling him about her day and then asking him how he was going with work because he seems about a bit jittery and tired
○ he smiled and assured her that he was fine. he proceeded to say how much he loves her constantly fussing over him and started listing all the reasons why she is so lovely which then turned into stuttering and blubbering (this was meant to be the proposal)
○ in which his girlfriend softly giggled and asked “do kyungsoo…are you asking me to marry you?”
“Yes I am”
○ he spent a week thinking of how to propose and he decided to mash the two things he loves most into his proposal
○ he took his girlfriend to the park in which they first met when walking their dogs
○ he bought a mini speaker with him and started playing a playlist of their favourite songs, he stepped closer and asked her for a dance
○ they were happily dancing, giggling and spinning around the park and fountain
○ little did she know sehun was nearby with all 3 of kai’s dogs in which he told them to run towards her
○ kai spun her away from him and that’s when she squealed as she saw the 3 fur babies running towards her
○ she knelt down to pat them and that’s when she noticed a small note attached to jjangah’s collar. She picked it off and opened it and let out a small gasp…”will you make our daddy the happiest man on Earth?”
○ she slowly turned around and started screaming when she saw Kai on his knee with a box and bouquet
○ he honestly didn’t want to make a big deal out of this since he thinks that “we’re basically married anyway”
○ but still, he thinks his queen deserves a special and memorable day so he set out to buy a ring that will blow her socks away
○ he decides to take his girlfriend out for a late night drive and picnic since the weather was nice
○ they had a picnic and drinks on top of a hill that oversaw the whole city. they decided to lie down and cuddle while star gazing afterwards
○ they were having fun spotting constellations and cracking jokes when she said that she wishes that she could just capture this perfect moment and cherish it forever
○ he took this as a perfect cue. “I think I could do something which can make this night even better”
○ as he got up to get into position, his girlfriend whined and asked him to lie back down. He huffed and said “could you just sit up for a moment so I don’t look like an idiot”
“aww but hun you always look like an idi-” she started choking on her spit when she sat up and saw him on his knee with an open ring box. “Say yes and make me the happiest man on Earth first before dying please”
A/N: For my dude @rockystar013122 for inspiring this drabble off of a convo we had last week about Baekhyun ;) love ya -Admin Germane :3
Word Count: 852
“And the way he smiles is so adorable as well! And don’t you just love-” your rambling was cut off by a pillow being thrown in your face from across the room.
“Y/N we’ve heard you rant about Baekhyun for two hours now, let our bleeding ears rest.” Chen whined from the couch, giving you his best begging eyes to get you to stop. You removed the pillow from your face and huffed, crossing your arms and pouting.
“Now now, there’s no need to start that. You know that you’re still one of our closest friends, but just please shut up about Baek. He’s not as cute as you think.” Chanyeol said, looking at you from over the top of his laptop.
Yeah sure, you may have been ranting to two of your closest friends about their band mate, but how couldn’t you? Baekhyun (bless his sweet little heart) had just asked you out a few days ago. You both had been having a cute, innocent flirting thing going on for the past few months and soon enough, friendship turned into romance and you couldn’t help but gush about your feelings for this man. He was just too cute for his own good! From his smiles, to his aegyo, and his sweet hand holding and cuddling, you couldn’t help but rant. So when his closest guy friend just told you he’s not cute, you raised your eyebrows curiously.
“What do you mean Chanyeol?” you asked. Chen barked from the couch and had to cover his mouth to suppress the grin that spread over his face.
“He’s just not as innocent as you think.” Chanyeol said carefully.
“Dude, you should see his search history.” Chen laughed, putting down his phone to look at you dead on with a smirk pulling at his lips.
“If you have something to say, just spit it out.” you said, crossing your arms over your chest as you glanced between the two of them. Chanyeol bit his lip nervously, gently closing his laptop.
“Y/N, how much do you truly know about our beagle Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked you.
“We’re best friends, we know everything about each other.” you said proudly, a small smile tugging on your mouth when you thought about your fluffy boyfriend.
“Yeah Yeah, but what about his kinks.” Chen urged, heading straight to the point. You blushed; you two hadn’t really talked about that stuff yet.
“I-I don’t know much about that.” you admitted softly and Chen let out sorrowful ‘oh’.
“Then sweetie, you better hold onto something, cause we’re gonna take you on a ride.” Chen said, rolling onto the floor and scooting towards you to pat your shoulder.
“He’s kinky?” you asked.
“Extremely,” Chanyeol said, “He’s got this fascination with butts.”
“And he loves, and I mean truly adores, biting. Like once you do that, he’s gone.” Chen added.
“He likes to roleplay. He likes the idea of playing around and exploring characters.” Chanyeol went back to typing, and you wondered how he could just so casually type while talking about this.
“And don’t dare call him 'Daddy’ unless you want to be up until dawn.” Chen smirked.
“He has a weird turn on for shower sex.”
“Oh, and don’t forget about the dirty talk.”
“And the mirror kink.” Chen finished.
“No hyung, it was Lay that has the mirror kink, not Baek.” Chanyeol corrected and Chen apologized for his mistake. Your checks felt as hot as the Sahara Desert, and suddenly the clean image of your boyfriend disappeared as new fantasies ran about in your mind.
“Aw, Y/N, your cheeks are as red as cherries.” Chen cooed, pinching your cheek slightly.
“Stop, that’s not funny.” you grumbled, trying to make the heat go down, but every thought you had was of a not-so-innocent Baekhyun and the flush would just keep rising. The front door to the dorm opened and closed and the devil himself walked into the living room.
“Y/N! Baby, you didn’t tell me you were coming over here today! I wouldn’t have stayed for extra dance practice if I’d known” Baekhyun smiled at you, moving to sit on the other side of you, leaning down and kissing your cheek in a greeting.
“Hey, you’re really warm, you aren’t sick are you?” Baekhyun asked, placing his palm on your forehead with a concerned look on his face.
“Chen was just messing with her.” Chanyeol chuckled.
“Yah, you brat, don’t mess with Y/N.” Baekhyun whined, playfully smacking the back of Chens head. Chen just smiled and took the blow, sticking his tongue out at his hyung.
“If these punks mess with you Y/N, just let me know, I’ll teach them a lesson.” Baekhyun promised, ruffling your hair. You couldn’t speak, still flabbergasted from the newfound information about Baekhyun.
“H-Hey, could we talk, alone?” you asked him and Baekhyun nodded instantly, taking you into his room. Chen and Chanyeol looked at each other and smirked, getting up to go and press their ears to the door of Baek’s room to hear the embarrassingly funny conversation the two of you would share.