The fact that some people hate Cosette’s character is the proof that you can be the embodiement of light and kindness and some people will still find something to complain about, so don’t listen to them and do your own thing
Jehan: Oh I didn’t need anything, Grantaire wanted to talk to you.
Enjolras: He did?
Jehan: Yup! He’s doing a computer thing. People like ask questions and he answers them! Maybe it’d be a good way to get word out about Les Amis?
Enjolras: Oh! Grantaire, what a good idea.
Jehan: Here, I’ll scoot, you sit.
Jehan: I’ll talk to you later, R.
Enjolras: Okay so how does this work?
R: Questions get asked, you answer them.
Enjolras: So what first then? They don’t know who I am.
R: Then introduce yourself. The internet is watching.
Enjolras: Alright, well. Hello, all, my name is Julien Enjolras, but don’t call me Julien. Please just call me Enjolras.
R: Or Enj. Or Angel Arse. Or Apollo, or-
Enjolras:Enjolras. Anyway, I’m in my third year of university and I’m one of the founders of our group “Les Amis de l’ABC”! Our mission is to make France and the world a better, more accepting and inclusive place. We hold rallies and protests and generally try to actively make change! Our meetings are Thursday nights from seven until nine at the Café Musain. We’d love to have you join our ranks or ask any questions about our group or starting one of your own!
R: Y’know, Apollo, I did say to introduce yourself. Not your justice club.
Enjolras: What am I if not a voice for those who can’t speak for themselves?
R: …alright, whatever. Look, you guys, just ask him questions about himself since he can’t hand over the information on his own apparently.
R: You all got what you wanted. The ask box is open for Enjolras.
- Grantaire is of course good at fencing and art and dancing and all that canon business BUT he is also really oddly good at most sports? like. everything from football (both american and actual football) to rock climbing/bouldering to water polo. he’s in Very Good Shape (ps plz ask me more abt this one i have a Whole Thing)
- Courfeyrac sleeps with curlers in his hair
- When Cosette was little, Val Jean let her paint his finger and toe nails more times than he could count. he was the ultimate tea party buddy
- Combeferre has massive sleeve tattoos (btw infinite-mirrors also head cannons this and has some AMAZING art)
- Enjolras chews a lot of gum. you want some gum? enj has got you covered. grantaire has definitely found gum in his mouth that wasn’t there before after making out w enj
- Éponine is a big ol’ lesbian and she was actually in love with Cosette the whole time
- yes i know she was in love with marius
- let me liVE
- Bahorel with dreads
- Feuilly and Bahorel are super gay for each other but couldn’t seem more straight. their gym bro friends are so affronted when they find out. they promptly dispose of gym bro friends